Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" (25750 Views)

'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders / Retructure Or No Nigeria: Igbos Protest At CNN Headquarters (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Isahalbash(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Is this a kinda consolation or something. shebi nigeria been dey develop like now in the past wey make them no go give scholarship and rest. beside who is talking about christianity here

em telling u the real deal about those igbo muslim u guys are jubilating about nd ur bringing christianity just make it look like it a balance.
Man ! this no olden days. u cant compare what happen in the days with that of 21 century. get the real fact and stop this nkasiobi

Weds olden days or young days, d people are stil dsame( Igbos). If Igbos r Muslims or revert to Islam because of money, then dsame Igbos became Christians ( wich I knw u are) because of money too, because d last time I checked, Igbos were not Christians before d white men came to d eastern region.

What is sauce for d goose is also sauce for d gander.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Alphasoar(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2017
You people want to distract CNN from bashing Oga Trump? Before CNN go air this protest, e go reach like two weeks. They look like Crook News Networks but they are not!
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2017
GreenCap:

there's no alt to Biafra if we Igbo do it right.
please do not include Niger Delta in our ideology.

prior to Nigeria self-rule,
Bello: let us understand our differences.
Zik: let us forget our differences.
Bello: i'm a northerner, a muslim; you are a southerner, a christian.

Awo: let us include secession in our constitution.
Zik: let us exclude it and form an indivisible federation.
Awo: a state should leave the union at will.

Nzeogwu caused this enigma in 1966 at Kaduna.
Ironsi sat in Lagos same year to abolish the British structure of regional government.
Ojukwu asked the unwilling Eastern minority tribes to break away with us.

i have one question for Nairaland politicians.
when Mid-West was created in 1963, why did Okpara not ask Belewa to carve out CORE region?

Calabar Ogoja Rivers East
You have a point bro
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by sissoko22(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2017
PrecisionFx:

igbo Muslims make up less than 1% of igbos.

They should all be kill for practicing Islam
Abi
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by onos217(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2017
That word restructuring, what does it entails? Because I see it as another plot by politicians to get more political positions.

I feel we should be agitating for development in the the south east other than all this restructuring. Because after the restructuring, the same set of visionless leader would still be at the helm of affairs to continue their onslaught and then we remain and wallow in our underdevelopment—the status quo remains the same.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Shortyy(f): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2017
sissoko22:
Igbos hardly kills? Are you for real.

As if the Rev. Father killed in Imo state on his reyurn from abroad was was an Ijaw killer

Or the Ozubulu mass killing was planned and executed by a Nupe man. they is nothing new to know or learn about the selective majority of igbos who leaves in denial, lies, hates and in a fantasy dream land.

You sll need deliverance
Killing your people is different from killing other tribes. They don't kill other tribes unlike your Hausa counterparts who kill like a hobby.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2017
sissoko22:

They should all be kill for practicing Islam Abi

Stop writing trash Sir.
My post is very clear.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by braimeddy: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2017
Pls can u point out the area(s) where I lied? I stand to be corrected
mavinc4u:

Have some fear of God in you. I know his glory has departed from you but that little you still have, use it to say the truth for once but not lies to score some cheap goals and get some cheap likes on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by braimeddy: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2017
U wey get chicken sense abeg enlighten me
sinola:

Bros,wallai,u no get even chicken sense

1 Like

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Ladyjumong(f): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2017
Isahalbash:

Weds olden days or young days, d people are stil dsame( Igbos). If Igbos r Muslims or revert to Islam because of money, then dsame Igbos became Christians ( wich I knw u are) because of money too, because d last time I checked, Igbos were not Christians before d white men came to d eastern region.

What is sauce for d goose is also sauce for d gander.
Am a christian because of money grin grin

U dont mean it grin tell me something cheesy

U can continue twisting it the way u like. buh we all know the real truth. nd em just glad i passed it to someone who didnt. at least u know now. so if u are among those giving them free money so that wil be coming to the mosque every friday grin better take note. if ur not, better for you cheesy
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by braimeddy: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Forget about official report. We that live in the south, we know exactly what happened. It's not everything u will hear in the media. Kanu broke all the bail agreements given to him. The Fed govt knows he will never give himself out without a fight. If Kanu is man enough why didn't him come out so that he can be arrested and peace could have reign in the east. Instead he sent his pawns to go and cos commotion. I don't feel sorry for any ipob that died for this cause.[quote author=paulynpen post=60711607][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by silverspringle(f): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Shortyy:

Did KANU call anybody to be killed? Or threaten to kill anybody? The Fulani herdsmen that have been killing people, what have been done about them?
I no wan put mouth for this ipob matter, but the ill treatment on the Igbos is becoming serious.
Dont mind the fools trying to twist facts. They are now holding to the video of touts harassing buses as their evident that IPOB is a terrorist group forgetting that this things happens in the north all the time anytime there is crisis. I have said to myself severally that I cannot be deceived even though I don't like Kanu's approach. It doesn't stop the fact that northern Nigerians are killing Igbos in the name of Python dance.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2017
kitaatita:
They are not IPOB members; they are Igbo. They are not demanding for secession, they are calling for restructuring. They are not engaged in hate speech. They are not calling for anybody to be killed. They are not threatening to kill anybody and they are not calling their country a zoo. They are different from Nnamdi Kanu. I allign myself with their position.

I am 100% in their support. Let us return back to the terms of reference for governance as handed to us by the colonial master that caged us together. Yorubas should know this is the major agenda of Afenifere as led by Pa Abraham Adesanya till his death. Ibadan meeting resolutions are built upon this agenda.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Isahalbash(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Am a christian because of money grin grin

U dont mean it grin tell me something cheesy

U can continue twisting it the way u like. buh we all know the real truth. nd em just glad i passed it to someone who didnt. at least u know now. so if u are among those giving them free money so that wil be coming to the mosque every friday grin better take note. if ur not, better for you cheesy

You alone Dai not "we"

You see ur life, so every Igbo muslim was gvn money bfore he became muslim but every Igbo christian( nt necessarily you) but ur grand ND great grandparents were not gvn juicy stuffs to bcum Christians ND turned against Amadiohagringringrin

Abeg, tell me something else...tank you.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by sissoko22(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Shortyy:

Killing your people is different from killing other tribes. They don't kill other tribes unlike your Hausa counterparts who kill like a hobby.

You need help my friend. Killing na killing o

If you can kill your own brother, killing other tribe is like killing a fly.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Northwest888: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2017
elopee3000:
we don't ve Igbo Muslim any Igbo person u see as a Muslim he or she is a Muslim to get northern and Yoruba Muslim customers ,Islam cannot work in Igbo land Angola as a country today banned islam
cнrιѕтιan eхтreмιѕт ѕpoтed�.
мr cнrιѕтιan wнy noт relocaтed тo angola ѕιnce yoυ нaтe мυѕlιмѕ and ιѕlaм.

1 Like

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Ladyjumong(f): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Isahalbash:

You alone Dai not "we"

You see ur life, so every Igbo muslim was gvn money bfore he became muslim but every Igbo christian( nt necessarily you) but ur grand ND great grandparents were not gvn juicy stuffs to bcum Christians ND turned against Amadiohagringringrin

Abeg, tell me something else...tank you.
yeah u can twist all u can

buh if dont want to lack igbo members in the mosque dont even think of stop sending money to them grin
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Shortyy(f): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2017
silverspringle:
Dont mind the fools trying to twist facts. They are now holding to the video of touts harassing buses as their evident that IPOB is a terrorist group forgetting that this things happens in the north all the time anytime there is crisis. I have said to myself severally that I cannot be deceived even though I don't like Kanu's approach. It doesn't stop the fact that northern Nigerians are killing Igbos in the name of Python dance.
I keep saying it my dear! KANU went too far yes, but that doesn't mean you should use that as a leverage to maltreat the Igbos. I dunno what Igbos did to this president I swear.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by mazimee(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Northwest888:
cнrιѕтιan eхтreмιѕт ѕpoтed�.
мr cнrιѕтιan wнy noт relocaтed тo angola ѕιnce yoυ нaтe мυѕlιмѕ and ιѕlaм.

Oga, what you were told is the plain undiluted truth.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Shortyy(f): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2017
sissoko22:

You need help my friend. Killing na killing o

If you can kill your own brother, killing other tribe is like killing a fly.
Kip kwayet! You're the one that needs help. Don't compare the massacre of innocent civilians by the army with a killing of an individual. Besides every state in naija dey kill themselves. I'm not condoning that, but the matter we're discussing here is different. Yorubas wey dey use themselves for rituals nko? Abeg na different matter be this. I'm not of invading a state and massacring their people for no reason.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Isahalbash(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Ladyjumong:
yeah u can twist all u can

buh if dont want to lack igbo members in the mosque dont even think of stop sending money to them grin

Oliver twist... Of course, I wud wen d church goers becum richer than d pastorsgrin
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by LionDeLeo: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2017
kjhova:

No amount of exclamation marks will give added credence to your fallacy and trust me, I wouldn't even dignify your claim with news link evidence.

If you say cattle rusttlers and killer herdsmen have never been arrested in Nigeria, your choice of what you pack in your cranium is yours.

Well said and may God bless you.

@ the emboldened, end of discussion, you need not go further.

When Fulanis are arrested, "they are not Fulanis" but when Igbos are arrested "they are Igbos"

Igbos are fools.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Isahalbash(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Shortyy:

Kip kwayet! You're the one that needs help. Don't compare the massacre of innocent civilians by the army with a killing of an individual. Besides every state in naija dey kill themselves. I'm not condoning that, but the matter we're discussing here is different. Yorubas wey dey use themselves for rituals nko? Abeg na different matter be this. I'm not of invading a state and massacring their people for no reason.

See u-turngrin

From denying it totally to;

"Don't compare the massacre of innocent civilians by the army with a killing of an individual. "
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Malawian(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Finstar:
Please, how can one go forward in this country if all the tribes within are literally against each other?.. Someone said, divided we fall, together we stand. How can you stand together in ONE NIGERIA when deep within, you're miles apart? I'm not an advocate of Biafra, but I think secession will be cool since unity might never exist.

Anyway, check my signature wink

We are dundees in this country. The United we stand, whay is it not applicable to the people who gave us such refrain? We are already divided along ethnic lines, so why would we not fall?
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Ladyjumong(f): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Isahalbash:

Oliver twist... Of course, I wud wen d church goers becum richer than d pastorsgrin

oliver twist grin grin thank God u know cheesy

Em my info. em gratefull i passed one grin wink
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Isahalbash(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Ladyjumong:
oliver twist grin grin thank God u know cheesy

Em my info. em gratefull i passed one grin wink

Or you r grateful u received some enlightenment grin

Welcome.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Ajekuiya: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2017
kitaatita:
They are not IPOB members; they are Igbo. They are not demanding for secession, they are calling for restructuring. They are not engaged in hate speech. They are not calling for anybody to be killed. They are not threatening to kill anybody and they are not calling their country a zoo. They are different from Nnamdi Kanu. I allign myself with their position.

No restructure, no one nigeria, that doesn't sound like a threat to you
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by heysquare(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2017
elopee3000:
we don't ve Igbo Muslim any Igbo person u see as a Muslim he or she is a Muslim to get northern and Yoruba Muslim customers ,Islam cannot work in Igbo land Angola as a country today banned islam
why bringing Angola here? even Angola u made reference to didn't ban Islam because thr s freedom of religion in Angola. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Angola
hypocrite stop ur hatred for islam

1 Like

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Ladyjumong(f): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Isahalbash:

Or you r grateful u received some enlightenment grin

Welcome.
oliver twist. it's already ur name.
keep twisting grin grin
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by SalomonKane: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2017
Shortyy:

Lol SMH a street girl is everywhere. You should have understood my post
I hear you. grin
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Isahalbash(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2017
Ladyjumong:
oliver twist. it's already ur name.

keep twisting grin grin

I don hear Mrs Oliver twistgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Honored With 'War Lord' In Kogi (1985 Throwback Photo) / Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant / Uju Kennedy Threatens To Jail UNICAL Student Over Sexual Harassment Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.