Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" (25803 Views)

'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders / Retructure Or No Nigeria: Igbos Protest At CNN Headquarters (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Ladyjumong(f): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Isahalbash:

I don hear Mrs Oliver twistgrin
u have twist another one nah grin grin grin
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Iamzik: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2017
braimeddy:
After watching this video, I just laughed at the Igbo peeps in diaspora cos they don't actually know what happened down here. The ipob guys started this mess by looking for hausa people to kill. Only God knows how many hausas were killed last week. The army have now retaliated, u people are now shouting upadan. CNN won't be able to help u guys and for ur info, Donald trump hate CNN with passion. These diaspora peeps should just go back to ur legitimate duties before u all are deported down here.

Brosssss!!!

No one was killed. Stop making false claims here. Show us evidence or were they killed in your dream?
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by oladeebo: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
This is the mind of a typical Nigerian. Bereft of logical reasoning.
hun-un!
bereaved beheaded terrorist!
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Isahalbash(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Ladyjumong:
u have twist another one nah grin grin grin

The way u dey twist me since til I bcum Mr twist ba...na yah foot step I dey follow nah.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by paulynpen(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2017
braimeddy:
Forget about official report. We that live in the south, we know exactly what happened. It's not everything u will hear in the media. Kanu broke all the bail agreements given to him. The Fed govt knows he will never give himself out without a fight. If Kanu is man enough why didn't him come out so that he can be arrested and peace could have reign in the east. Instead he sent his pawns to go and cos commotion. I don't feel sorry for any ipob that died for this cause.
I think the Fed Govt or the court that granted the bail should be the one shouting that of course they can not because the bail conditions were unethical and the charges frivolous. BTW why are Northerners more concerned about Nnamdi KANU than even the south that are more at threat or is there something we are not aware of? Look the northern fear is well known to us all. There must be restructure. All these propaganda here and there will not save the north. I was expecting the north to call the Fulani herdsmen to order no you wouldn't do that. You are more interested in one Nigeria. When will the north get it that we are tired of this show of hippocracy shouting one Nigeria because they can't stand on their own. Embrace the truth no matter how hard it is then you will be on your way to freedom. Because the North believes in easy life they plunged the country into caos with the North worst off. No matter what happen today every state in the south can stand but can we say same of the North judging by educational decadence in the North, I keep wondering what the Northern leaders were thinking when they were labelled educationally less developed area and they accepted it? Thats how everything went in the North till it rub off on us southerners. Now we have a clog on our wheel... Restructure is the way
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Ladyjumong(f): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Isahalbash:

The way u dey twist me since til I bcum Mr twist ba...na yah foot step I dey follow nah.
grin grin grin

me just give confirm info. na u cum dey twist ur self ooo grin grin
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by efighter: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2017
kitaatita:
They should not make it a Christian versus Muslim thing, we have Igbo Muslims and Hausa Christians.

I also read IPOB release where they were abusing APC government thereby authenticating allegations that IPOB gained traction after PDP lost the Presidency.

Let them make it religious nah and see how they will overrun Muslims in their dreams.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Restructuring is not a Christian or a muslim agenda, it is the entire Southern Nigeria agenda. Igbos has nothing to do with this struggle. The problem has been the inability of the Ibos to apply wisdom to the issue on ground. I think whether we like it or not, in future, it is going to become a serious struggling. We need to return back to the system of governance handed by the colonial master.We can from there move ahead.

The Nigeria is not balanced structurally. NNPC with partners wasted billion of dollars prospecting for oil in Chad Basin while effort was not made to come & spend the same amount to prospect for oil in South West. If not late Pa Yinka Folawiyo that took the risk in Dahomey basin & imagine the number of years. NNPC , Customs, Security & other juicy & sensitive areas have been dominated for years. Items in exclusive list strangulate states that have the gut to move ahead.

CONTRARY to the held opinion of some people that it was because PDP lost to APC that birthed Igbos problem in the east, it is not, RATHER, it is the sweetness of POWER enjoyed by the Ibos under Jonathan that exposed the grave injustice in Nigeria. I can tell you, what Senator Anyim P. Anyim knows about Nigeria system, as a powerful man in GEJ government he does not know it as a Senate President, the same goes to Jonathan also as a VP. The same experience goes to all Easterners & SS people that were positioned strategically in GEJ government. Elder Orubebe, TAN & other groups have seen something in the corridor of power that made them determined never to return back to servitude.

If GEJ had secured another 4 yrs term, the struggling would have started after the second term. The Niger Delta boys came to Abuja for Daniel Kanu's Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha's rally. They saw what their oil money has done they went back to form militancy group. This time, the Ibo did not join them as they were with Abacha.

We must restructure.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Isahalbash(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

me just give confirm info. na u cum dey twist ur self ooo grin grin

Me nah original info I dey givegrin
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Ladyjumong(f): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2017
Isahalbash:

Me nah original info I dey givegrin
twisting info bah grin grin grin
well done ooo grin
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by laiza(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:

tell your people to stop insulting kanu and igbos
thanks
Who are my people?
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Isahalbash(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2017
Ladyjumong:
twisting info bah grin grin grin

well done ooo grin

Your wahala long like jumong movie... I swear I don tiregrin
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Truthisit: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2017
Group of sucklers clicked like to such comments as below. Full of hate, dissillutioment and high level of evil intent.
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kudirat of cursed memory is a rifraf prostitute
kiss the truth
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Ladyjumong(f): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Isahalbash:

Your wahala long like jumong movie... I swear I don tiregrin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ewww jumong, u see ya impact wink grin
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Isahalbash(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ewww jumong, u see ya impact wink grin

I give up... Will soon find you somewhere in Africa to bcum Mrs Oliver twistgrin
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Ladyjumong(f): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Isahalbash:

I give up... Will soon find you somewhere in Africa to bcum Mrs Oliver twistgrin
grin grin grin

u go find tire grin grin
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Isahalbash(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

u go find tire grin grin

I have already found you nah.... No be ghost u begrin
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by kazzy4u(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2017
am going to liking it if Nigeria break. dis Biafra pple own too much.. mak una start to dey park self
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by asawanathegreat(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2017
_
NOETHNICITY:
how ignorant u re yet u make this assertion authoritatively.
Served as a youth corper in Ebonyi state and was shocked to meet tens of Ibo muslims with no Hausa connection.

One of them me about the existence of an Ibo Muslim community in Afikpo..
_my dear ooo....igbo don't have muslims,any Muslim igbo u see...just know that that one spent all his/her in the core northern part and can even be mistaken as a northerner cos of dia attributes he/she now possess...secondly any igbo man u see claiming muslim...is either doing it to gain something from the muslim people..e.g of this...in the military..which u know is dominated by hausas..some igbos claim muslim just to get a rank..which I know of one person that did thAt..and now he is retired...he changed his name back to christian name...some igbo women converts too probably cos dey wana marry a billionaire northerner dats igbo...I know of a lady too that did that...in conclusion igbos u see with muslims name are doing it to gain favour oooooooo....nobody should deceive u that igbos have muslims.....cos it's forbidden in dat side...it's just like an abormination....am a delta guy....
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Ladyjumong(f): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Isahalbash:

I have already found you nah.... No be ghost u begrin
yeye grin grin
grin grin u wahala long like isahalbash movie. i swear i don tire cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Sall(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kudirat of cursed memory is a rifraf prostitute
kiss the truth

Are you OK
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by asawanathegreat(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2017
kitaatita:
They should not make it a Christian versus Muslim thing, we have Igbo Muslims and Hausa Christians.

I also read IPOB release where they were abusing APC government thereby authenticating allegations that IPOB gained traction after PDP lost the Presidency.
_my dear ooo....igbo don't have muslims,any Muslim igbo u see...just know that that one spent all his/her in the core northern part and can even be mistaken as a northerner cos of dia attributes he/she now possess...secondly any igbo man u see claiming muslim...is either doing it to gain something from the muslim people..e.g of this...in the military..which u know is dominated by hausas..some igbos claim muslim just to get a rank..which I know of one person that did thAt..and now he is retired...he changed his name back to christian name...some igbo women converts too probably cos dey wana marry a billionaire northerner dats igbo...I know of a lady too that did that...in conclusion igbos u see with muslims name are doing it to gain favour oooooooo....nobody should deceive u that igbos have muslims.....cos it's forbidden in dat side...it's just like an abormination....am a delta guy....
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by kjhova(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Shortyy:

Ipob is no terrorist group Biko! If your marriage isn't working, you ask for divorce. Simple! Even your president has made hate speeches too! SMH the way you people justify these people's actions just baffles me. Someone that said he'll treat the 5%ers the way they treated him. If that isn't hate speech, I dunno what is. And the surprising part is he's actually doing what he said. The president never liked the Igbos, and this isn't about ipob agitation. He's a tribalist. Let's call a spade a spade.

Calling a spade a spade is to simply say that you are ignorant of the Laws of the Federation as well as international relations.

If a marriage has become tenous, you can sue for divorce under the prevailing laws guiding marital divorce. You cannot act out your separation in any other form other than that which is prescribed by law. Anything else is null and void.

Same goes for sovereign nations too. You don't pick up an axe and smash a country into 2 or 3. You have to go by the extant laws, if you so desire to secede. Scottish ambition is being chanelled through British constitutional law. Same way Catalonia and Quebec are following through utilizing available processes under Spanish and Canadian constitutions.

IPOB is a rogue outfit that has done so much irrepearable damage to the Biafran cause. That's calling a spade, a spade.

1 Like

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by comrChris(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2017
kjhova:

You asked if Kanu made hate speeches, I confirmed to you that he did, you say and so waht? Surely, this betrays your affection for the IPOB terror group.

You go on to make wild and wide claims that the current administration is ill treating Igbos without any specifics...I can't answer that.

Officially, IPOB is a terror network and every member, just like BH members cannot be referred as "innocent citizens". Anyone found with IPOB paraphenalia must be treated just like anyoone found with the Islamic Caliphate flag.

It is in your own interest not to equate IPOB with Igbo and vice versa.
you are blabbing young man, you think we give a Bleep with u attaching terror to ipob every where in your post, the world knows better, maybe you aren't aware there was a protest in aba yesterday and more protest are coming. The way you guys carry ipob and igbo matter for head tire me, what happened to minding your business? You people should keep making jezz of this incident,time shall come when you all would say you didn't know it will turn like this...keep on rejoicing and clapping for fg
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by BabaRamotu1988: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Sall:

Are you OK
Nope
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by papascode: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2017
kitaatita:
They are not IPOB members; they are Igbo. They are not demanding for secession, they are calling for restructuring. They are not engaged in hate speech. They are not calling for anybody to be killed. They are not threatening to kill anybody and they are not calling their country a zoo. They are different from Nnamdi Kanu. I allign myself with their position.

I TOLD YOU WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!!! WHERE IS INGO ABDULAHI GET SET FOR ONE NIGERIA. #PROUDLYNIGERDELTA
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by Timbuktuo: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2017
They have come again. Always missing the point and expending energy on the wrong things. These fools have learnt identity politics from the West and want to try that shît here. It will not work. Address the issues intelligibly or lose out once again.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by udatso: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2017
elopee3000:
we don't ve Igbo Muslim any Igbo person u see as a Muslim he or she is a Muslim to get northern and Yoruba Muslim customers ,Islam cannot work in Igbo land Angola as a country today banned islam
Read and be informed. Stop speaking ignorantly. The report that Angola banned Islam is false
Perhaps these links will help you

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/11/angola-denies-reports-banning-islam-2013112782236279392.html

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2013-11-26-no-angola-has-not-banned-islam-its-a-little-more-complicated-than-that/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37316749

Also, there are many igbo Muslims and not everyone of them has your mentality of changing faith just to get customers. What about the non business
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by mavinc4u(f): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2017
braimeddy:
Pls can u point out the area(s) where I lied? I stand to be corrected

That igbos started the killing first, how? Where they the army that were attacking the civilians, I don't understand or do you judge base on what people say on nairaland or other hearsay.
Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by silverspringle(f): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Shortyy:

I keep saying it my dear! KANU went too far yes, but that doesn't mean you should use that as a leverage to maltreat the Igbos. I dunno what Igbos did to this president I swear.
Their only crime was that they never voted for Buhari because they know he's a bigot. Even my uncle that votes for him is so ashamed of himself right now

1 Like

Re: Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2017
asawanathegreat:
__my dear ooo....igbo don't have muslims,any Muslim igbo u see...just know that that one spent all his/her in the core northern part and can even be mistaken as a northerner cos of dia attributes he/she now possess...secondly any igbo man u see claiming muslim...is either doing it to gain something from the muslim people..e.g of this...in the military..which u know is dominated by hausas..some igbos claim muslim just to get a rank..which I know of one person that did thAt..and now he is retired...he changed his name back to christian name...some igbo women converts too probably cos dey wana marry a billionaire northerner dats igbo...I know of a lady too that did that...in conclusion igbos u see with muslims name are doing it to gain favour oooooooo....nobody should deceive u that igbos have muslims.....cos it's forbidden in dat side...it's just like an abormination....am a delta guy....
I'm sure u re hapi with what you typed up there.

This is how pple think when they ve never set foot out of their village.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Controversy Trails Leaked List Of Terrorists’ Financiers / Governor Kwankwaso Endorses septuagenarian Deputy as successor / Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.