Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (60999 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2017
nairanaira12:

...albeit temporarily with accompanying unhealthy consequences

It is unhealthy to live a fake life

cheesy

And i am not seeking for ur fake advice..

There is no woman who doesnt love makeup...Now if ur woman dont wear makeup, its simply bcoz she cant afford to buy or u cant afford to get what makes her happy and more beautiful..#FACT.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by bewla(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2017
ogeodi:
Lobatan!!!!
I talk am every thing woman by 2030 shall be fake , breast,eye,face,skin,vigina. all fakw
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by mayowa558: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2017
TheWalkingMind:
WALKING MIND: VOCABULARY TODAY

"Aminah, if I should lay my two hands on you, you will regret your living."

"Johnson don't you hear you should go and sleep!"

"Bastard child, how long is it going to take for you to use some sense."

"Idiot of the century, just get the hell out of my face!"

Well, we do, though not always, come across these kind of women, kind of ladies, kind of girls and most of the time we are forced to angrily describe them as annoying bad tempered aggressive cantankerous bowl of frustration. It does do the job, but that's a long shot. There is a less stressful more adequate and appropriate word that covers that more beautiful.

Termagant

Yea, that's the word. Now look up your dictionary for it.

And oh, try and make use of it when you lay eyes on one.

Walking Mind™

Aha...too much
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by rasque96(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Only God can save all men form those fake ladies, fake breast, fake bombom, now see face......... ladies chai there is God oooo
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by muller101(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2017
MrBen10:
please, when is this world ending?
All this fake things ladies are doing is even surprising the devil himself
23rd Sept 2017

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 22, 2017
HeWrites:
A makeup artiste has left not only her followers amused, but also the rest of social media after she share photos of her taking off her makeup begun trending online!

The artiste, @tanielle took many by surprise after she revealed a huge cake of make-up concealing her real face in the photos now making rounds on social media, the artiste’s real face which is covered by acne can be seen in contrast with makeup on her face.

People were left surprised at the huge cake of make-up she uses to cover her acne, and some others saw it as deception, realists said she needs to let her face breathe so she can treat the acne instead of masking it up.

Her photos below;

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/makeup-artiste-shocks-many-people.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZTt6tigNP0/
this one pass me hahaha
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Oooh hang on there Mr....

Makeup is made to enhance beauty within a person sha...it was made to conceal all types of skin flaws that is why makeup industry are booming everywhere...

Shout out to all the makeup artists who has a magic touch to enhance a raw beauty to a magnificent one grin

This one is deception o. It's just that she's still fine under the mask. What if a guy dates her only to one day realise that he's been dating a mask, then he decides to breakup, will such a man still be considered trash??
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by riyanxeally(f): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2017
little wonder a 20 year old of this generation looks 30 using chemicals to destabilise natures gift......team natural is stll d best...ask mentor genevieve nnaji
liz benson
hilda dokubo.
super beautiful woman who in their time didnt kill demselves wt makeup.....so wen thy age they re stll ravishingly young n beautiful

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by BraniacX(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Makeup is made to enhance beauty within a person sha...it was made to conceal all types of skin flaws that is why makeup industry are booming everywhere...

Shout out to all the makeup artists who has a magic touch to enhance a raw beauty to a magnificent one grin

@your profile, how do I get into your location? grin
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by BraniacX(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2017
TheWalkingMind:

Well, we do, though not always, come across these kind of women, kind of ladies, kind of girls and most of the time we are forced to angrily describe them as annoying bad tempered aggressive cantankerous bowl of frustration. It does do the job, but that's a long shot. There is a less stressful more adequate and appropriate word that covers that more beautiful.

Termagant

Walking Mind™
do you play scrabble?
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by nairanaira12: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

And i am not seeking for ur fake advice..

There is no woman who doesnt love makeup...Now if ur woman dont wear makeup, its simply bcoz she cant afford to buy or u cant afford to get what makes her happy and more beautiful..#FACT.

Do you know the meaning of makeup? It means you are trying to get what you don't have naturally/normally. It is a simple English word; how come you can't understand something that simple?

A naturally beautiful woman is beautiful. She doesn't need to make up for what she already has. I expect you to know something as simple as this.

It's strange seeing you making generalised statement about all women loving makeup as if you've spoken to all the women in the world. Don't you think that's somewhat unreasonable?

Because you can die for something doesn't mean others can die for it too. You are you and they are them. What you consider as a norm may be an abnorm to others.

And for your information, beauty is a thing of the mind. Makeup doesn't necessarily make you beautiful or happy. Stop living a fake life.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Ilajeboy(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2017
TheWalkingMind:

Termagant

Walking Mind™

. Ehh.... Who's dz walking dictionary
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by ylaa(f): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tufia!
I better remain as i am
Than be a masquerade in the name
Of fashion.

HeWrites:
A makeup artiste has left not only her followers amused, but also the rest of social media after she share photos of her taking off her makeup begun trending online!

The artiste, @tanielle took many by surprise after she revealed a huge cake of make-up concealing her real face in the photos now making rounds on social media, the artiste’s real face which is covered by acne can be seen in contrast with makeup on her face.

People were left surprised at the huge cake of make-up she uses to cover her acne, and some others saw it as deception, realists said she needs to let her face breathe so she can treat the acne instead of masking it up.

Her photos below;

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/makeup-artiste-shocks-many-people.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZTt6tigNP0/
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Psoul(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
This one na breakable face ooo. This kain babe go dey avoid anything wey go make person woozam slap. If u mistakenly wooz this one hot slap ehnn.. na so the face go just crack and the pieces go just full for ground. If care is not taken, the thin go even tear ur palm.

Women na fake ooo. To all the bachelors in the house, b4 u propose to any girl, biko, carry her go for swimming. Allow her to swim for not less dan 4 hours, take a look at her face, if she is still the same person, u may go ahead.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by infantlion(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Blood of Otobo!!! Make up should be banned asap
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
eje jesu

thank God for my face oooo

eh this paint is enough for flat ooo

girls are trying
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Elismart: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Woooosaaaa
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by oluwaahmed: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
In d voice of future "mask off, Fvckin mask off"
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by ishobatunz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
am done in this world.what!!!!
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by abbeyty(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
so, women are now using mask in the name of looking good. In another news this girl tells us the benefits of breastfeeding your boyfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaRscPJ_uZM
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
chai... so tha babe face has been lacking oxygen... this kyn foundation strong oo.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Femistico(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oh sh!t why are our slay queens always lyk diz, makeup always...infact as from today am looking for an S.U babe dt dnt use makeup or anything... I'm going for natural face, someone cannot jst come and deceive me with makeup anymore
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Kaynofficial: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Omor this one Na mask o,she looks very different when she is not on her make up mask.women dey try finally,all these stress just to look cute
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
chisos!!! This is deception of the highest order!
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by MrShine(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
she obviously uses make up gel before applying the make up on it... it helps when you want to take the make up off, you just peel the gel instead of using face wipes
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrShine:
she obviously uses make up gel before applying the make up on it... it helps when you want to take the make up off, you just peel the gel instead of using face wipes
MUA?
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by SilverG33k(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrBen10:
please, when is this world ending?
All this fake things ladies are doing is even surprising the devil himself
The world is ending tomorrow bro.... Just look up sept 23 on google

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
So irritating, just TOO Much...#fake_beauty
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by TheWalkingMind: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
BraniacX:
do you play scrabble?
No, I don't.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by nolio(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
olorun ma je ki'n gbe egun elegun
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by lexy2014: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

is that s mask or makeup
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Lloydfather(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
this is fraudulent act, its non acceptable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.