Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (60980 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by victor8269: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rokia2:
People like to overreact. undecided undecided

Maybe she's taking care of her skin but she ain't where she wants to be yet.

Not everyone was born with the good genes of fawless skin.
But u expect a man to still live with her after finding out this mess?
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by higgs: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
The acne is probably caused or excarberated by the fact that she continually blocks her skin pores with a thick layer of make up.In other words,her skin is unable to breathe.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
lexy2014:
is that s mask or makeup

grin

It was a makeup obviously but she got a talent that it wud look like a mask sha..

Nothing is impossible in makeup world ooo..
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Jebosh(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Woman with fake life.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nothing mega
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Papadoh(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

[color=#550000]

Makeup is made to enhance beauty within a person sha...

Au contraire, Makeup enhances outward beauty but deep inside you'll always know how wowo you really are.
You and your fellow Mask-wearers should do yourselves a favor and let your faces breathe so as to heal all the scars, pimples and blemishes that have accumulated on all your faces.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Papadoh(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
higgs:
The acne is probably caused or excarberated by the fact that she continually blocks her skin pores with a thick layer of make up.In other words,her skin is unable to breathe.
It's 'exacerbated' not excarberated. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, just thought i should point it out cos of next time.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by DONFASZY(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Since last year I find it to hard to detect a lady dat is beautiful as d make up nowadays is crazy

All I c is clowns in weddings wit gold colour nose
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
She's still beautiful though
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by frankiekinase: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Heheheheh... I wonder what will happen if they get to heavens gate and discovered the face that trusted Christ is different from the one facing judgement.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by ADIEMUS(f): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
OMG!!!!!! This is more amazing than braided brows!!! Does she have a make-up school??!!!
Oh my Jesus!! I can finally slay the more without mercy!!!!!
Mummy!!, I have finally found my dream make-up teacher!!!!
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by newoffer: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na painter person dey marry dis days
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by mozele(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Is that a makeup mask? shocked

mbanu... Its ojuju calabar
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Papadoh:

Au contraire, Makeup enhances outward beauty but deep inside you'll always know how wowo you really are.
You and your fellow Mask-wearers should do yourselves a favor and let your faces breathe so as to heal all the scars, pimples and blemishes that have accumulated on all your faces.

angry

How about bring ur ugly skin down here and lemme judge it! I bet ur ashy face is more worse than that lady the OP posted!

Mttcchheww.. Do me a favor..sit ur azz down & have a shame.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by hgnbello(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
oh Lord have Mercy..
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by drTOO: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Women are suffering ooo
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Ashley86400: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
MRSoftapples:
This is disturbing,,, what on earth will make a lady's face to be this rough... i believe the signs must had shown before it escalated to this... this is how you know ladies that are dirty and dont take care of their body.

And this is how you know men who are dumb.
Acne is caused by hormonal imbalance and can be hereditary but in different degrees.
Think, it's still legal.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by maisauki: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
d beauty of a lady lies in two things....makeup and photoshop
that's why you see that d price of paint has skyrocketed in recent times
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by dollynnn(f): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
girls are Deceptive
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Papadoh(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

angry

How about bring ur ugly skin down here and lemme judge it! I bet ur ashy face is more worse than that lady the OP posted!

Mttcchheww.. Do me a favor..sit ur azz down & have a shame.
Lol seems like i struck a nerve.
Look i have zero interest in trading insults with you but i'll tell you one thing though... if i had a face like that, i'd probably set it on fire.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
JJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by bsideboii(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
She even has a moustache
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by tizzytee: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
But Why! Why!!! cry cry cry
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Papadoh:

Lol seems like i struck a nerve.
Look i have zero interest in trading insults with you but i'll tell you one thing though... if i had a face like that, i'd probably set it on fire.

Struck a nerve? NOT EVEN AN INCH...

Lemme see when u gonna set ur ashy face on fire..wud happy to watch u.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by brightnonso: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
VERY DISGUSTING
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by emmy1k(f): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
All in the name of fashion, the longer the mask stays the more the damages to your skin, slay queen you are gradually destroying your face forget you being a make up artist
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by francotunsco: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
If you are ugly, you are ugly.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by ndiboy01(m): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
What's a makeup mask?
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by ndiboy01(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Next month ........infact ,'' first of October ,2017

Are u prepared
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by ndiboy01(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Next month ........infact ,'' first of October ,2017

Are u prepared
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by mrnatty(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] our girls this day feels inferior without make up.

this days its really hard to say what a pretty lady looks like, because they are always wearing a mask without their real face.

99% of our yong ladies are leaving a cosmetics life style.

my advice to the guys in the guys is "observe the full package before you..., you know what I mean. otherwise you might end up falling for cosmetics.

ladies please oooooooooh, enough of the deceptions, we tired of your crafty and deceptive measures, even the devils deceptive trick is not as competent as your, stop the concussion and show is your real face oh.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by MrShine(m): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
MUA?
nope boyfriend of a MUA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.