Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (60981 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by MVLOX(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Make una run come oooo
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Ishilove:
She should treat the acne instead of blocking her pores with all that goop
Exactly my thought. She seem beautiful but ashamed of going out on the acne. Making up or wearing make-up mask isn't helping, she's meant to stay off make-up for a while so her skin spore could breath fresh air.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by CaptainG00D: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Nawao women ooooo...
Now ayam scared.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by HeWrites(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Nawao women ooooo... Now ayam scared.
Not only you bro

Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Intrepid01(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2017
she's still beautiful even without, infact more beautiful...forget the flaws....even the world itself isn't perfectly round(i.e spherical)....who wants a perfect girl?

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nonychinonso(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2017
No be my real face ohhhh
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by cr7rooney10(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2017
Fake people wit fake life
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2017
Same thing adiemus has been doing for ages to deceive her boos
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by FuckBooy: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Kai Women!!! grin
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2017
How people can have a comfortable day with so much makeup on their face is beyond me. Her makeup is probably making the acne worse too. On the other hand she did a good job of using it to hide the acne and scarring. If it makes her feel more confident about herself, then okay.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Charles4075(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2017
KennyID17:
What's a makeup mask?
Like the one batman, cat woman dey wear.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2017
MRSoftapples:
This is disturbing,,, what on earth will make a lady's face to be this rough... i believe the signs must had shown before it escalated to this... this is how you know ladies that are dirty and dont take care of their body.

that is not true, ance is very stubborn to treat even with your money,
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by megareal: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2017
The girl in the make up mask undecided

What many don't realise is that constant application of make up destroys facial skin and ages you faster because your skin is not allowed to breathe.

A choked skin leads to all forms of skin problems.

Many also dont know the correct way of cleaning their faces after makeup. Hence, you have residual makeup which is as damaging because those ones are embedded in the pores.

With that kind of mask, her skin even try sef unless its the real makeup mask that is filled with antioxidants and skin regenerating properties.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Lalas247(f): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:
that's make up Mask,it's the trending mask now!!!lalas247 are you ready to grab yours ??
Lol no way ...
My face no get spots so I'm blessed grin

But really all this girl needs is basic skincare routine with natural products ..
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by jrklinz: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2017
I dey even confuss d more,which 1 we d look out 4.na mask abi na make up.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2017
Yet they will say they want fake guys. Every thing about women is always fake and fraudulent, start with bra and pad, to hoodwink guys that they have a firm breast, mascara, fake nail, nail paint, wig, butt pad. It is ironical really!
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by nairanaira12: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Oooh hang on there Mr....

Makeup is made to enhance beauty within a person sha...it was made to conceal all types of skin flaws that is why makeup industry are booming everywhere...

Shout out to all the makeup artists who has a magic touch to enhance a raw beauty to a magnificent one grin

...albeit temporarily with accompanying unhealthy consequences

It is unhealthy to live a fake life
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Abbotp: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by uhuogba(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
I take my bath

I dry my face with my towel!

I put on my clothes and brush my hair

Take a look at my mirror and hey... I am handsome.

I smile to myself, zoom off retaining the smiling face.

Let's help you scale the hurdle, allow us at SLIM
CONSULTS
give expertise touch to your visa applications to UK, US,
Canada, Schengen etc.
Contact us @ 48 Ajose street,Ikeja, Lagos.08064379710.
slimconsults@gmail.com and you will be glad you di
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by chigoziem10(f): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Now that you have succeeded in making me to throw this my biscuit away, are you happy?
Chisos!! what's wrong with her face?? And what's that mask??
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
MRSoftapples:
This is disturbing,,, what on earth will make a lady's face to be this rough... i believe the signs must had shown before it escalated to this... this is how you know ladies that are dirty and dont take care of their body.

It cream or environment reaction. Don't be too quick to judge.
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2017
I see nothing wrong with pimples on a womans face, infact it means her face is natural besides most skin and face diseases are caused by the bloody chemicals used in manufacturing the bloody make ups any way!
what ever happened to looking natural? I don't know!
every female are in competition trying soo hard to look fake nowadays!
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Cool mask ,cos that one has passed layer of foundation and concealer undecided
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by alklas(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Hmmm wetin person no go c again
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by ProvsD(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2017
*HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE*

The most effective way I know to Begin with the End in Mind is to develop a personal mission statement or philosophy or creed.

It focuses on what you want to be (character) and to do (contributions and achievements) and on the values or principles upon which being and doing are based Because each individual is unique, a personal mission statement will reflect that uniqueness, both in... more @ https://theprovs..com/2016/11/some-habits-of-highly-effective-people.html?m=1

See the full site
www.theprovs..com*HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE*

The most effective way I know to Begin with the End in Mind is to develop a personal mission statement or philosophy or creed.

It focuses on what you want to be (character) and to do (contributions and achievements) and on the values or principles upon which being and doing are based Because each individual is unique, a personal mission statement will reflect that uniqueness, both in... more @ https://theprovs..com/2016/11/some-habits-of-highly-effective-people.html?m=1

See the full site
www.theprovs..com
*HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE*

See the full site
www.theprovs..com
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by chrisooblog: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2017
damn! reminds me of the aliens in that old sci-fi series V: the visitors

HeWrites:
A makeup artiste has left not only her followers amused, but also the rest of social media after she share photos of her taking off her makeup begun trending online!

The artiste, @tanielle took many by surprise after she revealed a huge cake of make-up concealing her real face in the photos now making rounds on social media, the artiste’s real face which is covered by acne can be seen in contrast with makeup on her face.

People were left surprised at the huge cake of make-up she uses to cover her acne, and some others saw it as deception, realists said she needs to let her face breathe so she can treat the acne instead of masking it up.

Her photos below;

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/makeup-artiste-shocks-many-people.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZTt6tigNP0/
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Some women and wahala sha. See heavy thing wey person dey use for face
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by ringi82(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
see who future dey refer to oo..mask off
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by KinSlayer: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2017
shez still pretty
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by successincentiv(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2017
very funny. 70% of girls are nothing without makeups
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by DonConst(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2017
It's just a decade foolishness...Bcs Young like me, will never see u and like u once u wore that f***king paint on ur face

I love natural

So pls our ladies out there live natural life and if u must make up, apply it moderately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.