Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday (15310 Views)

President Buhari Arrives in Lagos / Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) / UK returns £70m to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by TippyTop(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Obviously to see his doctors again.
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by CosmicJames(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2017
ShyCypher:
They didnt state the exact monday he's returnin'.
You are very observant. Exactly, the Monday is not dated, and there will always be Mondays.

So which Monday is he returning?
The answer? Ask Lia M
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by jordyspices: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2017
As usual goin to london to see za queen den from dere to west germany

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by chekz169: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2017
Hi guys.. please help me a Nairalander/me to comment on my post on instagram on "WIN A TRIP" for me to win a 3day adventure trip. Pls guys..i dey beg una.just comment about a place u would like to visit whether USA or IRAQ sef.. abeg. here is the link

https://instagram.com/p/BZQxI6AA03n/

My ig handle: chekzified
I need 1000 comments�
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Morenikeji090(m): 7:52am On Sep 22, 2017
cheaphost:
No Restructuring, No Nigeria....Nigerians protest in the US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdNnpInHlJk
stupid laughing your damn ass come in Nigeria trynna protest in downtown suck ass
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Baba, that coward of a pig must have repeated history.

Ojukwu even fought for some times before he Ben Johnsoned and he wasn't as boastful, but dis pig own just weak me. undecided
He Is A Civilian Nah Take It Easy, You Can't Expect Him To Be As Tough As Ojukwu A Soldier
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Finstar: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol you are big fool you this son or daughter of a bitch foolish terrorist group lack of brain

Why not face the argument and stop your constant personality attack? Do you really have a life apart from this one that's so full of hate? God. How do you live? If PMB have provided jobs, I doubt if you'll be here blabbing nonsense. Stop hating on Igbos, hate on the present Government that have failed to deliver..

Just look at the nearest mirror, take a look at your reflection. Do you look sane?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by 8stargeneral: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2017
Maybe d real buhari will come back dis time.
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by mmsen: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2017
ShyCypher:

The cattle rearer might spend a whole year there again.

This is what happens when you give an almajiri too much money. Twenty twenty naira is enough for them.

Monday 19th October...2020.

Useless cow herder in chief.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Pennywise(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2017
What is in the hole he always seem to disappear into in London?

This Army General fear death pass anything
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by PointZerom: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Baba, that coward of a pig must have repeated history.

Ojukwu even fought for some times before he Ben Johnsoned and he wasn't as boastful, but dis pig own just weak me. undecided

Buhari's STONE COATED nyash go hear am for London hospital. Only omenka and Sarrki knows how many syringe go break for that expired nyash.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2017
OK ooo
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Dollabiz: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by PSVITA(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2017
OYA we will start hearing bad news 4 UK now, as dis devil done lad der!
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Nbote(m): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2017
I think he went to collect his body language he forgot there d last tym because he clearly didn't com back with it. Anyways let d countdown begin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by calberian: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Season 3 begins!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by nototribalist: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Finstar:
Sometime ago, over 85% Nigerians hated Buhari.. But since this Biafra agitation started, lots of people had to take stand with Buhari due to what they tend to lose if Biafra is realised. Anyway, I would have done the same if I were in their shoe. Jumping from frying pan to fire isn't fun cheesy
for your mind you can crack jokes
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Kobicove(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2017
He quickly made a detour to get a check up...

For how long are we going to continue like this? undecided

We need a healthy person at the helm of affairs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by suneco: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2017
YeyeGirl:
Till Feb 2018... Buhari kukuma resign biko angry
God forbid, it will not up to that IJN
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Finstar: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2017
nototribalist:
for your mind you can crack jokes

Your Monika says it all.. So, I won't bother. For the fact that you see it as a joke means it's funny tongue
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by okeyscrib(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2017
PMB and UK are like

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by abbeyty(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2017
it seems our president is having an affair with the queen of England. why always England
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Justicealh3(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2017
E went there to show Eis appreciation for Eis better heal.
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Assassin101: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2017
ruling in absentia, only in Naija. This man is ill, yet he wont bow out honorably. Clinton partly lost the US election based on health grounds. A president is supposed to be mentally and physically fit, but this here is a far cry from what obtains.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2017
ShyCypher:

The cattle rearer might spend a whole year there again.

This is what happens when you give an almajiri too much money. Twenty twenty naira is enough for them.
where did u keep ur brain?pls learn to use it.it was report that the president will only spend four days in uk,calculate if ur mind is ok u will knw the monday is due to return.
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2017
YeyeGirl:
Till Feb 2018... Buhari kukuma resign biko angry
nnamdi kanu will take over when he resign
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by janykute: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2017
Don't they have hospitals in Saudi Arabia?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2017
Adaumunocha:
What stops him from coming back tomorrow?
because you dont knw what took him there in the first place.four days is not much if u are a pro nigeria bt if u are ipob u will definately play ur opposition role..
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by DedeNkem: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Another medical leave! I hope this clueless crisis escalator dies there.
There's always peace in his absence.
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2017
chemicalDisease:
Come back to do whttt?
Pls stay there forever.
so u fear python dance like dis?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid / Bola Tinubu Visits Benue, Meets With Delegates / Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.