Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Have Not Received Any Query From PDP - Ifeanyi Ubah Denies Suspension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Received Any Query From PDP - Ifeanyi Ubah Denies Suspension (308 Views)

Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? / I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) / Ifeanyi Ubah Denies DSS Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Received Any Query From PDP - Ifeanyi Ubah Denies Suspension by aminulive: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Managing Director of Capital Oil and Gas Limited, Dr Ifeanyi Ubah has denied ever receiving any query letter from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) prior to his suspension on Thursday.

Ubah who lost the Party's Governorship Primaries to Oseloka Obaze in Anambra State had questioned the decision of the party before heading to court.

Although his case was swept aside in Court, Ubah was, however, displeased with the level of judicial impunity in the country. He told a correspondent;

"Please I have not received any query and I can as well prove a point that as at (Wednesday) morning, I am still exchanging text messages with the chairman (Senator Ahmed Makarfi).

So if I have any query, he would have even sent me to go and respond to my query," he added.
http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/22/not-received-query-pdp-ifeanyi-ubah-denies-suspension/
cc: lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: I Have Not Received Any Query From PDP - Ifeanyi Ubah Denies Suspension by Mynd44: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Something that was on the official twitter handle, guy take your head out of your backside

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Govt. Condemns Attack On Olubadan Palace, Seeks Justice / Office Of The Vice President Press Release / “corruption May ‘kill’ Nigeria” Soon---prof Oyebode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.