Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today (10108 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos / Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by fergie001: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Somtochukwu wishes you HBD from the grave. cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by patval(f): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2017
Ekwesu n'enweghi mgbaghara kpokwaa rochas okoroawusa oku

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Don1010: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by 99foxxy(f): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Happy birthday sir.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by onyokometer: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2017
Bolustical:
Happy birthday to you Owelle Rochas Okorocha,

The good prophet that does not have honour in his home,

Though you might have your flaws but you have been a detribalized Nigerian who has seen beyond the parochial politics of hatred and emotions,

The number of children your Foundation has given/is giving hope is a manifestation of your good heart,

You are well appreciated,

God bless Rochas,

God bless President Buhari,

God give haters joy.

God bless Nigeria.
May all that Rochas Okorocha did in Imo State be repicated in your house hold and desendants in Jesus name. Say AMEN
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by onyokometer: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Happy birthday to you sir.
Though I am a yoruba guy.
I will be the world greatest hypocrite if I ever join others in mocking Mr Rochas.
My former boss happened to be one of the numerous contractors producing exercise books for his foundation and in his own way, he is responsible for putting food on the table and giving hope to millions of people.
No matter who you are and where you come from. As long as you can get the job done, you are Mr Rochas guy.

In other news.
One guy in my area started yahoo yesterday night and police arrested him this morning.
Village people I dey hail ooooo
When elders are pointing at something and saying is bad.....it is really bad. If you support him,may one man rise in your household and be a Rochas to your life in Jesus name......Amen
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Marcelinho(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2017
Celebrating his 55 birthday, when he terminated a 10 year old life
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2017
onyokometer:

When elders are pointing at something and saying is bad.....it is really bad. If you support him,may one man rise in your household and be a Rochas to your life in Jesus name......Amen
Are you dumb
Why are you cursing your generations?
I made my comment from a subjective point of view and it ain't my business if Rochas is the reason why your family is wretched.
So please next time you want to quote me.
Make sure you bring your brain along.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Babanews(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2017
Happy birthday!

I wish you many happy returns.

May you live long to become part of the 3 Richest Igbo Men in Nigeria

God bless you. God bless Imo state. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by DaudaAbu(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Shortyy:

Mr man, stop posting rubbish!! Na who wear shoe know where e dey pain am!

so my ppost pain you?

Go jump into red muddy water
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by AceVentura: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rot in hell @Rochas Okorocha

You're evil & will be punished accordingly.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Ollysma: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
What is an hausa man celebrating in the East, Okorohausa.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by draina007: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Just came to read the comments

Going back to the party.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
onyokometer:

May all that Rochas Okorocha did in Imo State be repicated in your house hold and desendants in Jesus name. Say AMEN
AMEN!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Happy birthday to you sir.
Though I am a yoruba guy.
I will be the world greatest hypocrite if I ever join others in mocking Mr Rochas.
My former boss happened to be one of the numerous contractors producing exercise books for his foundation and in his own way, he is responsible for putting food on the table and giving hope to millions of people.
No matter who you are and where you come from. As long as you can get the job done, you are Mr Rochas guy.

In other news.
One guy in my area started yahoo yesterday night and police arrested him this morning.
Village people I dey hail ooooo
grin grin thank God oo. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Victornezzar: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
jamarifox:
grin grin thank God oo. Good riddance to bad rubbish
mumu boy
so u be durent cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

mumu boy
so u bnt cheesy
keep quiet. Lowkey
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Victornezzar: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
jamarifox:
keep quiet. Lowkey
hahaha
I don miss ur insults oo
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

hahaha
I don miss ur insults oo
lol. Idiot
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Victornezzar: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
jamarifox:
lol. Idiot
cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by toprealman: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2017
This my guy is always celebrating one thing or another. God bless you jare.....na your time.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by draina007: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2017
Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by draina007: 2:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by nnokwa042(m): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Bolustical:
Happy birthday to you Owelle Rochas Okorocha,

The good prophet that does not have honour in his home,

Though you might have your flaws but you have been a detribalized Nigerian who has seen beyond the parochial politics of hatred and emotions,

The number of children your Foundation has given/is giving hope is a manifestation of your good heart,

You are well appreciated,

God bless Rochas,

God bless President Buhari,

God give haters joy.

God bless Nigeria.
rochas okoroawusa the new asiwaju of afonja land we Yoruba's are beside u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pipeline Vandals Destroy Osisioma Ngwa 684 Times In Six Months- Presidency / Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers / Why Isn't Igbo Language As Prominent In Port Harcourt As Yoruba Is In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.