Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers (10129 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by mesoprogress(m): 5:49am On May 24, 2016
As the two weeks ultimatum expires and no single nda militant caught, federal government has been forced to negotiate.

I hope these guys are serious with their demands, anything short of a final pullout from Nigeria is unacceptable. They should demand a true fiscal federalism as a precursor and revoking of land use act. Every region should be in control of their lands, lives and resources. No more intimidation.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by chriskosherbal(m): 5:51am On May 24, 2016
This is serious.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by SuperSupremo(m): 6:03am On May 24, 2016
Provide pictures or Adon.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by TemmyMatt(m): 6:03am On May 24, 2016
Niger Delta Avengers or Boko Haram: which is more important? Or which is more deadly?

Buhari will never get it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Luckylife(m): 6:04am On May 24, 2016
Wow!
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Igbiboi: 6:05am On May 24, 2016
No de new sherimumu no dey bow. He must blow out the avengers. bring it on bubu we are waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by kossyablaze(m): 6:07am On May 24, 2016
No option
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nature8(m): 6:14am On May 24, 2016
Lets wait and see what will happen..
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:14am On May 24, 2016
OP...Niger Delta Avengers have made it very clear that top on their conditions is release of Nnamdi Kanu. They are dead serious about this particular condition. If Nigeria knew how Nnamdi Kanu is worshiped in the East, you will know that holding him is a waste of time.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by adenine02: 6:20am On May 24, 2016
#GodhelpNigeria
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by fiizznation: 6:20am On May 24, 2016
Now op how did he{buhari} bowed to the militants? Haven't you ever heard about something called "stick and carrot approach". I read somewhere that youths with only sticks and machetes are even the ones apprehending the " dreaded militants". I guess so much can't be said about how the militants are very powerful if youths are even the ones dealing with them

So many kids roaming around on this board. Funny

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:23am On May 24, 2016
bow is not enough for dialogue, let him prostrate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by csamii: 6:28am On May 24, 2016
fiizznation:
Now op how did he{buhari} bowed to the militants? Haven't you ever heard about something called "stick and carrot approach". I read somewhere that youths with only sticks and machetes are even the ones apprehending the " dreaded militants". I guess so much can't be said about how the militants are very powerful if youths are even the ones dealing with them

So many kids roaming around on this board. Funny

Nothing you write here makes any sense. From the research about your brothers cow food in Enugu to the claim about oil blocks. Soon you'll become irrelevant in this section and nobody is gonna take you serious again.

https://www.nairaland.com/3123222/fg-plans-dialogue-militants-end

Read that!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by bewla(m): 6:39am On May 24, 2016
all this jugunu story na wash
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by fiizznation: 7:04am On May 24, 2016
csamii:

Nothing you write here makes any sense. From the research about your brothers cow food in Enugu to the claim about oil blocks. Soon you'll become irrelevant in this section and nobody is gonna take you serious again.

https://www.nairaland.com/3123222/fg-plans-dialogue-militants-end

Read that!
I never asked anybody here to take me serious in the first place. Opinions are expressed here everyday and the onus will always lay on you and the other members of your bandwagon to counter my opinion with a superior argument. Bringing dialogue on the table doesn't necessarily mean force won't be used on the militants. And that's why I think you don't know how stick and carrot approach operates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by csamii: 7:15am On May 24, 2016
fiizznation:
I never asked anybody here to take me serious in the first place. Opinions are expressed here everyday and the onus will always lay on you and the other members of your bandwagon to counter my opinion with a superior argument. Bringing dialogue on the table doesn't necessarily mean force won't be used on the militants. And that's why I think you don't know how stick and carrot approach operates.

Approach or counter your opinions with superior argument? Guy, everything about your argument are not built on facts. You were the one that did a sorry research about herdsmen in Enugu.

And BTW, NDA is waiting for his carrot and stick approach.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by otukpo(f): 7:17am On May 24, 2016
He realised he would fail woefully if he continues threading the path of force with the avengers.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Almajiri1: 7:29am On May 24, 2016
We all know the Avengers now have the upper hand going into whatever negotiations the handicapped buhari has to offer.

Nigeria is dead broke and can't buy their way through like before.

The government will only look to stale things and try to appeal to the hierarchy of the Avengers to cut a deal and abandon the original ideals.

The government will have to first put a face to the 'spirit' avengers before any overt/covert proposals are tabled before them.

The Avengers understands that Nigeria is at it's weakest in every facet of nationhood and can bully the 95% government into submission or make the ultimate hostile takeover of Aso Rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by EasternLeopard: 7:44am On May 24, 2016
The new sherifat is in town= Omenka

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Sctests: 7:55am On May 24, 2016
EasternLeopard:
The new sherifat is in town= Omenka

kikikkkiki! no be small sherifat!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NaWetinDey(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2016
Innovator90:
OP...Niger Delta Avengers have made it clear that top on their conditions is release of Nnamdi Kanu. They are dead serious about this particular condition. If Nigeria knew how Nnamdi Kanu is worshiped in the East, you will know that holding him is a waste of time.

Utter gibberish!

In the East, we only worship Jesus. Only a few and inconsequential lot worship idols in the East. Whoever struggles and deceives to impose worship of self will rot while alive.

Adjust your tenses.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:04am On May 24, 2016
NaWetinDey:

[s]Utter gibberish!

In the East, we only worship Jesus. Only a few and inconsequential lot worship idols in the East. Whoever struggles and deceives to impose worship of self will rot while alive.

Adjust your tenses.[/s]

Anumanu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Vomm: 8:26am On May 24, 2016
Let buhari do the needful and save our economy!

Bu I trust the NDA and the sponsor, they won't negotiate cheaply. By the time they make their demands,I hope buhari go fit meet up cos e no go wan offend hin northern brothers.

Buhari is just like the king herod that wanted to kill Jesus because he heard tthat a new king had been born.

If kanu is released, buhari is in trouble and if NDA insists on his release he is also in trouble.
So let's see which he prefers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by DaBullIT(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2016
When people wake up in a dirty bed and generator fumes filled atmosphere

This is what they write on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by mesoprogress(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2016
I stand by emancipation of niger delta and freedom of Igbos who Nigerians find it very hard to forgive. I stand by Niger delta republic and also an Igbo Republic. Igbos can always bring their goods through Inland water ways through a friendly territory.

Oil is a mirage.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Remii(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2016
Almajiri1:
We all know the Avengers now have the upper hand going into whatever negotiations the handicapped buhari has to offer.

Nigeria is dead broke and can't buy their way through like before.

The government will only look to stale things and try to appeal to the hierarchy of the Avengers to cut a deal and abandon the original ideals.

The government will have to first put a face to the 'spirit' avengers before any overt/covert proposals are tabled before them.

The Avengers understands that Nigeria is at it's weakest in every facet of nationhood and can bully the 95% government into submission or make the ultimate hostile takeover of Aso Rock.
it's good to negotiate so that govt can identify real nda before they become another faceless goons. Once they come out and negotiation starts hostilities should seize if not leaders are responsible for group actions. Smart move.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by blackpanda: 10:07am On May 24, 2016
Innovator90:
OP...Niger Delta Avengers have made it very clear that top on their conditions is release of Nnamdi Kanu. They are dead serious about this particular condition. If Nigeria knew how Nnamdi Kanu is worshiped in the East, you will know that holding him is a waste of time.

Hahaha

Ipob youth...stop dreaming!
Nnamdi kanu is a nobody and nobody will miss him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 10:23am On May 24, 2016
IPOB Youth that have never seen the creeks joyful that our people are fighting their battle. All they do is make noise while the Ijaw man takes action. grin grin

Lets just dream that Biafra is actualized with SS part of it. That is when you will know that the Izon are your bosses. I hope you will not cry for secession then.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by HurtgenForest: 10:40am On May 24, 2016
Innovator90:

I am an Igbo guy and if I describe you the way it is in my mind the MODs will ban me.

We only worship the Almight God, the creator of all things in the East. If you worship Nnamdi Kanu that is your cup of tea.

Adjust your post and stop embarassing us here please. What nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:48am On May 24, 2016
NDRepublic:
IPOB Youth that have never seen the creeks joyful that our people are fighting their battle. All they do is make noise while the Ijaw man takes action. grin grin

Lets just dream that Biafra is actualized with SS part of it. That is when you will know that the Izon are your bosses. I hope you will not cry for secession then.

guy park well.. don't get it twisted...don't let your diatribe with the ones on nairaland fog your understanding of what Niger Delta is... Niger Delta is not Izon... the Ijaw man alone is not Niger Delta... please and please rephrase your post.
+ Niger Delta is not Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 12:08pm On May 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
guy park well.. don't get it twisted...don't let your diatribe with the ones on nairaland fog your understanding of what Niger Delta is... Niger Delta is not Izon... the Ijaw man alone is not Niger Delta... please and please rephrase your post.
+ Niger Delta is not Biafra

Jumping to comment without understanding. Who said that Niger Delta is Biafra? Read properly next time. For your info, there are others in the ND but it is only the Ijaw man fighting in the creeks.

So pocket your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by jollymizzle(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2016
The truth is simple .there would be bombs.even though I'm strongly against it and hope there is another way.the avengers have been successful because they are faceless.negotiating means they would be known and we all know even though they are expected to negotiate so as not to be seen as terrorists,they will gain very little from negotiation as we know most of their demands are simply 'unspeakable' at this point in time.like the issue of kanu for instance.at the end they would have to accept jst amnesty which I believe is the most attainable of all the demands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabriel Suswam's Sickness Stalls Corruption Trial / What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? / 2019: Politicians Storing Weapons, Planning Post-Poll Violence - Security Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.