Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,744 members, 7,959,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos (44178 Views)

Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow / Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by AleAirHub(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lol grin grin grin
smardray:
so that stupid girl that poisoned their father didn't finish her job....what nonsense
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by etrader(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abacha picture is in there room, are they going to proud of their father ? The man who enjoy killing fellow human being to his own benefits
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by walesalak(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Beautiful cheesy
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
Note to all those that take life hard

Only God last forever

He's same yesterday , Today and forever

May your name be praised

Ancient of days

I am that I am

Kabiyesi

[b]Allah

Ubangiji

Chineke

Obasi

Eledumare

He knows the beginning from the end

The creature of all man kind

The sayer of be and it shall be

Only you worth to be praised

All Glory and Adoration is unto o lord

From you we come and to you we shall return[/b]
Remove that allah of a god he's not the same as my God
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by eyinjuege: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
This woman that said the money of Dangote and Dantata was chicken change to what her family stole....

How time flies..

Time.... such a wonderdul phenomenon
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by Emimade: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by smardray(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Harrynight:

pls contact her for us.... we still need her services in Aso Rock
do u live in aso rock...do u want to eat from her Apple?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole / Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters / I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.