Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES (1471 Views)

Tijjani Muhammad-Bande Elected United Nations General Assembly President / List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention / Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by AmericanQuarter: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Anambra present at the United Nations

Anambra is present @ the United Nations General Assembly in New York, US. H.E. Chief Willie Obiano ably represented by His Deputy Governor, H.E. Chief Dr. Nkem Okeke.
Given the antecedents of the Obiano administration over the last 3 years, Anambra is being recognized as a frontline state in the implementation of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.

Invest in Nigeria, think Anambra!

https://www.facebook.com/absradiotelevision/photos/pcb.864596753697285/864596637030630/?type=3&theater

lalasticlala

Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Seen..

What should we do now? Fry cassava or warm Ugwu soup undecided

- Just wasted tax payers monies for nothing grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by AmericanQuarter: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Keneking:
Seen..

Just wasted tax payers monies for nothing grin

Anambra intends to play on the world stage, it must connect with the world in occasions like this. So being at such a gathering of world leaders pays economically..
Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

Anambra intends to play on the world stage, it must connect with the world in occasions like this. So being at such a gathering of world leaders pays economically..

You mean socially and politically grin grin
Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by khallyberry: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
omambala my lovely state

1 Like

Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by AmericanQuarter: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Keneking:

You mean socially and politically grin grin

Socio-economically
Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by sarrki(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Then Igbos can cry a river

Hopeless and terrorist group

Long live Anambra

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by IgboticGirl(f): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Keneking:
Seen..

- Just wasted tax payers monies for nothing grin

grin grin onye ara

If u like fry paw paw leaf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by IgboticGirl(f): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:

Long live Anambra

Hypocritic being

Abeg pass
Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by adadike281(f): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Anambra on the limelight. I will be voting Willie and I truly hope he will not disappoint me at all .

1 Like

Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by jiinxed: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:

Long live Anambra

I think this thing is a bot.
Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by Ttipsy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
cool
Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by victor8269: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Let me see how this would make front page
Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by Bolustical: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
So because a governor attended a UN Summit now means it was recognized,

I opened the link the OP provided only to see a Facebook page of Anambra state government,

I was expecting to see a UN affiliated site listing all the achievements of the states and how it's being recognized but NO,

Willie might be working, it's his penchant for lies that puts me off about him,

Same way he boasted about the exportation of over N5bn Ugu

1 Like

Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by Bolustical: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
When Bisola addressed the UN days ago, we saw people listen to her

I can only see a man who went to pose and have an holiday.

OP Please provide a link where we can see the evidence of recognition.
Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by AmericanQuarter: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bolustical:

Willie might be working

Same way he boasted about the exportation of over N5bn Ugu

Former vice president stumbled on Anambra farm produce exports in UK.

“I just told you that I was recently in the U.K. One of the things I learned on that visit is that Britain is very pleased with the increase in vegetable imports from Nigeria especially pumpkin leaves. You in the Southeast call it ụgụ. One state, Anambra, has decided to take her share of the $35.4 billion Africa spends importing food and is now exporting ụgụ to other nations including the U.K.

“Some oil producing states are owing workers’ salary, Anambra is not owing. A number of oil producing states took the Federal Government bailout, Anambra did not take it. Anambra state is proof that restructuring is good for our states and will not bankrupt them.

“If Anambra, a state that suffers from soil erosion and has a very high population density, can export £5 million worth of pumpkin leaves to foreign nations, 1 million tubers of yam to Europe and millions of dollars-worth of scent leaves, locally known as nchụanwụ, then much larger states like Kano, Borno, Kaduna, Kwara, Ogun and Rivers should be able to do even more.

“The time has come to say the truth. Whilst it might be inconvenient for our elite who are the ones profiting from the oil rent economy and the feeding bottle of our current deformed federalism, I believe we need to speak the truth. And the truth is this: our national wealth is being drained by a select few instead of building a country for all of us. It has to end. We need to return resources and power back to the local level, and from the elite to the people. Only by restructuring can we guarantee Unity, Equity and Security for our nation.”

https://www.naij.com/amp/1116305-only-by-restructuring-guarantee-unity-equity-security-nation-atiku.html

1 Like

Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by IPOBrep: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
hehehehehehehee

mediocrity
Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by Bolustical: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
Former vice president stumbled on Anambra farm produce exports in UK.

Oga when did Atiku become a statistical authority?

Same claim that was busted by Sahara Reporters and was widely discussed here on NL?

See this:https://www.nairaland.com/3255508/obiano-lied-5million-vegetable-exports

Read how Ikuku Amanoya detailed the lies of Obiano over time here:
https://web.facebook.com/AdeolaFayehun/posts/1351271504900652?_rdc=1&_rdr

Please provide a link from National Bureau of Statistics detailing the exports from Anambra state in year 2015-2016 and let's know who is truly telling lies.

I am not against Obiano but we should as Nigerians be able to differentiate blatant lies from the truth.
Re: Anambra Present At The 72nd United Nations General Assembly- PICTURES by AmericanQuarter: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bolustical:

Oga when did Atiku become a statistical authority?

Same claim that was busted by Sahara Reporters and was widely discussed here on NL?

See this:https://www.nairaland.com/3255508/obiano-lied-5million-vegetable-exports

Read how Ikuku Amanoya detailed the lies of Obiano over time here:
https://web.facebook.com/AdeolaFayehun/posts/1351271504900652?_rdc=1&_rdr

Please provide a link from National Bureau of Statistics detailing the exports from Anambra state in year 2015-2016 and let's know who is truly telling lies.

I am not against Obiano but we should as Nigerians be able to differentiate blatant lies from the truth.

I am only making a reference to what Atiku saw in UK. These people travel a lot and they equally have more information than ordinary Nigerians. This is no politics because Atiku is from a different party.

Read it again:-

“I just told you that I was recently in the U.K. One of the things I learned on that visit is that Britain is very pleased with the increase in vegetable imports from Nigeria especially pumpkin leaves. You in the Southeast call it ụgụ. One state, Anambra, has decided to take her share of the $35.4 billion Africa spends importing food and is now exporting ụgụ to other nations including the U.K.''- Atiku(2017)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Akeem Demola Ige / Dapchi 110: The Tragedy Of A Nation, By Reuben Abati / UN Speaks On Buhari’s Fight Against Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.