Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com (15217 Views)

Intending Married Couples, Pls Avoid Sleeping With Your Partner Before Marriage / Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by Rickyzagy: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Mehn am a victim of this oooo I will try and apply this and wish it will work well.
JAH bless the people wey write this here
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by Popsy1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Funny thing is , I just woke up from first round of sleeping in church and this was on top front page grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by banmee(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
How not to sleep in church? Simple. Don't go to church. Problem solved.
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
I dont sleep during service. Once the preaching becomes long and boring, I simply go outside, unlock my phone and start playing Dead trigger2 or Brothers in Arms(yes, I am a game freak). I can stay glued to my phone for hours playing games when it comes to that......before you know it, they are sharing the grace.
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by LEXYCOM: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Stop mastubatingg, u will not hear. After doing it on Sunday morning, u will not be sleeping in church undecided ushers suppose chase u commot for church
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by IKON360(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lilshorecords:
my nigga. Me still gon sleep! Im always sleeping inside the church! Almost everytime
you and your village people sef, see how they are playing with your destiny
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by geoworldedu: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
You sleep because they keep telling you the stories you already know from childhood.
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by geoworldedu: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
IKON360:

you and your village people sef, see how they are playing with your destiny
how
What good has church to offer apart from old stories?
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by IKON360(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
geoworldedu:
how
What good has church to offer apart from old stories?
church is an exceptional place. Look for one with a gripping basic message. Stop being non chalant about constantly sleeping in church
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by geoworldedu: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
IKON360:

church is an exceptional place. Look for one with a gripping basic message. Stop being non chalant about constantly sleeping in church
All churches are the same, telling stale stories. Nothing new.
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by MrTeymee(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Joscotea

I've lost the details to my yahoo mail

You can contact me at

Thanks!
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by joscotea(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
MrTeymee:
Joscotea

I've lost the details to my yahoo mail

You can contact me

Thanks!

Alright, gotten.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? / Pastor Tunde Bakare Prays For Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 25 Years / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.