Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) (4241 Views)

I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by ahza(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2017
See ehn the question was simple (this one is for those taking it personal I dunno why all of you are sad) just answer the question would you have dated him if he was impotent simple.. as for the other part (that is for the girls that are in relationships that have two dofferent views) I don't see the reason nd sense in being in a relationship with a guy who has no intention to be celibate and you want to be celibate that is first of all not smart nd some other people will see it as being wicked or unreasonable which ever suits them... if you want to be celibate or take a break find someone who compliments you in that aspect nd stop making life complicated for yourselves. If he doesn't want to be let it be find someone who wants that for themself too
Re: Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2017
dukeprince50:
madam, why u deh vex like this? somebody steal ur cloth for rope?
back to the topic, don't sex starve him, ona no go gree, when he finds one olosho, you ppl will be the one posting her pics online, r/shp isn't all about sex but sex is an essential ingredient in r/shp
my brother no be say I dey vex.
However, if sex is his problem as a single man, he should get married and have sex whenever and how ever he wants. I Won't become a sex object to keep a relationship working.
My opinion though

(1) (2) (Reply)

be good to everybody / Bride show nude shower / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Army Officer And His Pretty Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.