Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,435 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) (8471 Views)

Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Brazil is often been portrayed as a country is women and bikinis and that is true though but there is more to Brazil, in Brazil it is normal for you to see women in bikinis sun bathing inside their compound and be cause many Brazilian houses have see through gates people outside can see, but it is perfectly normal in Brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGcYCMZyCko

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/it-is-normal-to-see-women-sun-bathing.html?m=1

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Did you zoom?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2021

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by thesicilian: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
It's astonishing the kinds of dressing and behaviours that have come to be widely accepted as normal and woke.

I shudder to think how it will be in ten years time.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2021

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
thesicilian:
It's astonishing the kinds of dressing and behaviours that have come to be widely accepted as normal and woke.

Lol, but this is how they dress in the western world

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Joysticks:
Did you zoom?

Lol, your honesty though
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is a beautiful sight to behold. I go beach recently, come and see elephants, amoebas and hippopotamuses in swimming wears . Damn!!! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
It is.
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by hybrid11(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
To tell you this country has 97% of core Christ follower and yet the Latino with big boob and ass is always naked

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
hybrid11:
To tell you this country has 97% of core Christ follower and yet the Latino with big boob and ass is always naked

Lol, religion should be a personal thing, but for Africa we carry am for head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
LIVINGICON:
This is a beautiful sight to behold. I go beach recently, come and see elephants, amoebas and hippopotamuses in swimming wears . Damn!!! angry

Lol
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Woman Don block dis one head.... cheesy
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by hybrid11(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, religion should be a personal thing, but for Africa we carry am for head
Brazil is more religious than Africa as a whole

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
hybrid11:
Brazil is more religious than Africa as a whole

Yea
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by josh123(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Brazilian women has great bodies mennnn, I go marry one last last

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Matheusmartin: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
If we' are going to have all of these in heaven,una sure say kasala nor go burst??

grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by BlackXabbath(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Op, you are really blessed...

Even if I'm to go the whole day without eating anything, but just viewing these creatures. I will be fine.

See wetin my fellow man dey lash shocked

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by padi94(m): 12:28am On Nov 02, 2021
Some things are worth seeing... To increase blood rush and circulation. This should see front page. MOD doo the needful.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by muheeb01(m): 1:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Different people different culture different lifestyles
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nosayer: 5:48am On Nov 02, 2021
josh123:
Brazilian women has great bodies mennnn, I go marry one last last

Then you're marrying a body and not a woman. And when the marriage is set, the woman in the body comes up and you get fed up with the marriage?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by abeniagbon(m): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2021
And OSOFia dey talk am... Say if you enter Brazil beach you go see tire
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by FuckEveryday: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Abeg how much b tuition fee for Brazil
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by SIRTee15: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
thesicilian:

Calm down..brasil has always been like that. People are just becoming more aware due to internet n social media. Go and watch the movie called city of God n learn about life in basil in the 80s n 90s.
But I can't say same for Nigerian girls though.
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
padi94:
Some things are worth seeing... To increase blood rush and circulation. This should see front page. MOD doo the needful.

Lol
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
SIRTee15:

Calm down..brasil has always been like that. People are just becoming more aware due to internet n social media. Go and watch the movie called city of God n learn about life in basil in the 80s n 90s.
But I can't say same for Nigerian girls though.

True
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Nigerian girls done suffer grin
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by phenzy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
LIVINGICON:

See I don talk say I no wan laugh today grin
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by PenpalOso: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
Omo if I no change am for the Angel wey run the raffle draw wey send me come 9ja ehn...: grin
LIVINGICON:

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
PenpalOso:
Omo if I no change am for the Angel wey run the raffle draw wey send me come 9ja ehn...: grin

Lol
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Nigerian girls done suffer grin

funniest part, many of us get Naija sisters, lol
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
PenpalOso:

No change am for the angel. Just make enough cheese and you can relocate to any place in the world. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Destroy So Many Men During Sex-men Beware! / Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 / How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.