Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) (28291 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / What Is The Difference Between Grammar School And Commercial School / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by claremont(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
I visited my old school this afternoon to take a good look at the buildings and the environment. what i saw was beyond reasonable recognition.

See the photos below.

So, what did you do to help them?
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by delpee(f): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2017
The Alumni should get together and do something about this if the school is still in operation. Waiting for the government for everything never works.
The school appears abandoned to me though.
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by franudi: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2017
These are the people that are talking when Igbos are talking in terms of education.
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by marksburg: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2017
I HAD TO SHOW THESE PICS TO ANOTHER PERSON WHO HAPPENS TO ALSO KNOW ABOUT THE SCHOOL...

WONDERING HOW OP CAME ABOUT THESE AS THOUGH THEY ARE STILL USED FOR LEARNING.

OBVIOUSLY ABANDONED BUILDINGS

OP WETIN U GO GAIN FROM THIS ONE EH??
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by DONFASZY(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Edo state is d worst developed state in Nigeria
D day I drove pass govt secondary sch in PHC
I was pushed to ask if it's private
I also cried wen I remember visitin a classmate around auchi poly
Durin Osho govt
Edo state is cursed to me wit loads of bad leaders

His own private uni is running like Covenant Uni

Only God can intervene in Edo state
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Manbryto(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
The so called apc controlled state, they should come and learn from anambra state. And they want to win election in anambra,
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chukazu:

there is no one administration or government that can solve all the problems of an entire state ,there will always be "left over"

what matters is laying a foundation for sustainable projects and building on it by subsequently administration
Agreed but in this case what is the LGs doing.

For a classroom to be like this in this 21st century is unacceptable!
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Darlington120(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
hope ur certificate is not with them again?
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by boringnigerian: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Are you sure it's a school or a location for Gulder Ultimate Search?
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by IMASTEX: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Narldon:

1ST Picture is a Horse Stable in USA

2ND Picture is a School in Nigeria

I give up

1 Like

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Shaev7(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sign board fine pass school. lol
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Teecash1409: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
LOL.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by vioment: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nigeria's environment are 90% dirty.
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by joepentwo(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
See as d school fyn
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
I visited my old school this afternoon to take a good look at the buildings and the environment. what i saw was beyond reasonable recognition.

See the photos below.

More photos: http://lifedrama.com.ng/see-the-buildings-of-uhonmora-secondary-commercial-school-in-edo-state-photos%e2%80%83/

nigeria is the S.I unit of shit hole.
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by seunfape(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
What do you expect from accent city
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
Badonasty:

It's under construction I guess
Nigeria why....we have what it takes to make this country work but everyone wants make e better for im family ist den dats all....today public primary education is in shambles...all we are thinking is private private wats d hope of that poor boy or girl who can be inspired to greatness by a nice system....awo once posited that there should be well run public school system evry five kilometers....there question is...wer is our national interest as a country

1 Like

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Chukazu: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Agreed but in this case what is the LGs doing.

For a classroom to be like this in this 21st century is unacceptable!

true ,but in our current system you know the LGs are just an appendages of the state government no thanks to lack of autonomy.
the state government control their allocations and most cases divert their funds to frivolities
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
The Nigerian governors are wicked and bloody thieves.
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by profmsboi(m): 12:22am On Sep 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
confam ni. grin
Naso
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2017
Chukazu:

true ,but in our current system you know the LGs are just an appendages of the state government no thanks to lack of autonomy.
the state government control their allocations and most cases divert their funds to frivolities

This is why we need to speak out as citizens since we already know the problem.

Since they are diverting the money then let's kick against LGs or better still hold them accountable!

The problem is that these LGs are too comfortable in their zone since no one is holding them responsible for anything.

That pix is a total shame on Edo government!
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2017
But is this school still functioning?
Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Ixoraody: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
These are photos of the just concluded debate competition at Uhonmora-Ora commercial grammar school. Owan-west local government.

Re: See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) by Ixoraody: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
These are photos of the just concluded debate between some schools and Uhonmora-Ora commercial grammar school, Owan-west local government. The school came 3rd.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / Primary School Set To Hold Election Among Pupils (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.