Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration (29855 Views)

55th Birthday: Sanwo-Olu Bars Newspaper Congratulatory Messages / Atiku Bagudu Takes Over From Rochas Okorocha As Chairman Of APC Governors’ Forum / Governor Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by Austinoiz(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Okoroawusa being hailed by Afonjas as a true Nationalist ...same people that will tag him IPOBian if he picks presidential ticket come 2019 or 2023.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by Slayer2: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ipob youths learn from this. You can all see the igbos here don't care about biafra. Stop killing yourselves.
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by shankara7: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Trash Trash Trash
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by Hoduwahishape: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Isn't that the OPIUM guy crouched, talking to Rochas in the first pic?
See implication o... Anyway it's nothing, he is a member of APC.
He can't be the godfather of that criminal, he is a member of APC abi bubu?
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by Naijashortcode(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by tivta(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Fineman87:

How this man became imo gov is beyond me.

The same way Buhari became president. Crowd mentality
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by NovusHomo(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
HsLBroker:
Money talking

YOUR MONEY. STOLEN
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by tico1212(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
I watched this program. Very interesting and emotional.
I love the last son speech though.
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by shadrach77: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
But why will these people be displaying so much opulence in the midst of so much poverty? This is insensitive! cry cry
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by okerekeikpo: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Okoroawusa and his brothers
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by lanreg95(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
In IGP Idris Voice - "I cannot come and kill masef''�
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by Okoroawusa: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
JayJohnson:
Congratulations, the future president of a united Nigeria
U r a patriot.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by asawanathegreat(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Poli tiff cians
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by Diegoballer: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Useless man. Judas Iscariot of South East. You better relocate to the North before your dismal tenure ends. You have just killed your political career in the south East
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by haske7(f): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Okoroawusa in the voice of IPOB terrorists...lol!!!!
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by suremanpatriot: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
madridguy:
RICH FLEXING WITH RICH

HAUSA/FULANI MUSLIM DINNING WITH IGBO CHRISTIAN

THIS IS CLASS REGARDLESS OF TRIBE AND RELIGION.

TOMORROW SOME GULLIBLE WILL BE SHOUTING HAUSA MUSLIM PEOPLE.

thank you! Only the ignoramus and gullible ones are dieing for nothing while the rich smiles on... grin
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by Throwback: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Harbeyg09:
Olowo n soro
Talika ni ohun ni idea grin

Idea ko isoro ni.

Ki lo kan talika pelu idea?
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by goodnews777: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Example of a foolish man
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by Onyesblog(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Uchenna Madu, the leader of the movement for Actualization of Sovereign country of Biafra (MASSOB) has condemned declaration with the aid of presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, that Fulani herdsmen are criminals at the same time as IPOB contributors are terrorists.

He stated:

“due to the fact Buhari’s media aide will eloquently and quite simply declare that Fulani herdsmen which the United international locations of their authentic gazette declared as the fourth global deadliest terrorist business enterprise as an harmless group, it suggests the high level of Buhari’s plan to forcefully islamize Nigeria.
“It additionally a evidence that Hausa Fulani human beings are more decided in collaboration with a few Judases of Biafra land to intimidate the people of Biafra with worry and jittery.
“MASSOB desire to remind the Arewa people that none in their plans or antics to challenge the human beings of Biafra will ever paintings because our dedication and consistency for Biafra actualization and restoration can in no way be shaken or derailed.
“Our clear up and cognizance for Biafra actualization and recuperation is rooted firmly within the Almighty God ‘Chukwu Okike Abiama’ and our competencies of by no means say die.
“We nevertheless insists that IPOB isn't a terrorist employer and may never be as compared with world fourth deadliest terrorist company called Fulani herdsmen”

Source: http://www.onyesblog.com.ng/2017/09/do-no-longer-compare-us-to-terrorist.html?m=1

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by Amadaz(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Babacele:
God bless Owelle of Nigeria.
If u know him, you wouldn't write that
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by fela97: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is that why Dana Air cancelled today's flight to Owerri? I won't be surprised no be naija.... .. .
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by Emimade: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by Kabalokwu: 4:18am On Sep 23, 2017
That's the only thing roach-ass knows how to do. You can never catch him commissioning a finished project...always distracting people from seeing his failures.

You are very correct
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by mechanics(m): 6:23am On Sep 23, 2017
I wish him long long life, the IG na grooving man o, from official work to gbedu.
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by sunlighto: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2017
got
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by Babacele: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Amadaz:
If u know him, you wouldn't write that
I'm from the moon ,so you tell me earthman who Rochas of Nigeria is?
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration by XXCASH: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2017
Fineman87:

How this man became imo gov is beyond me.

I can understand that but how he won his second term election. That one is truly beyond me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution / APC Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Posters In Lagos (Pictures) / 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.