Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,136 members, 7,852,861 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed (20878 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:
haha i no measure dem ukwu with tape ..but wetin i dey yarn be say d average edo babe dey carry for back.remember say yoruba and edo kinder share some heritage together.and Lalas247 na even yoruba babe abi? One of my guy wey visit bauchi yarn me how hausa and fulani girls yansh take flat.he say d hausa olosho wey he straff as he dey do her for back na so d yansh just dey strong like firewood.he say na just fine face dem get and dats all.God bless southern women and their ukwuscheesy.

lmao
i swear you wont kee me on nl cheesy cheesy

you dey rep una edo ladies well sha..........twale for you baba cool cool

plus no be lie...........hausa ladies can fine for face anyhow but their yansh dey flat like disk plate................dem dey try for boobz too sha

and yeah edo and yoruba share some thingy but i don observe say yourba ukwu dey dey more proportioned and well packaged pass dem edo ladies.......................some edo ladies big ukwu dey dey abnormal and not well arranged like this one

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by biacan(f): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:
ohh ok...nice igbo girls always dey fine
hahaha I just like your way

1 Like

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao
i swear you wont kee me on nl cheesy cheesy

you dey rep una edo ladies well sha..........twale for you baba cool cool

plus no be lie...........hausa ladies can fine for face anyhow but their yansh dey flat like disk plate................dem dey try for boobz too sha

and yeah edo and yoruba share some thingy but i don observe say yourba ukwu dey dey more proportioned and well packaged pass dem edo ladies.......................some edo ladies big ukwu dey dey abnormal and not well arranged like this one
aghhhhh!

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
biacan:

hahaha I just like your way
for real dem always dey fine...see d ones wey we get for nairaland for example like alexialin,thornapple,nickyzoe and nickymezor plus sekzy..dem all fine.
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by murphyibiam15(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:
u can still try one edo girl no fear cheesy
Hahahahaha.. I no wan early death grin grin
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:

aghhhhh!

lmao

dude wetin sup cheesy

e never reach to faint na cheesy cheesy
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:

for real dem always dey fine...see d ones wey we get for nairaland for example like alexialin,thornapple,nickyzoe and nickymezor plus sekzy..dem all fine.

Na so.

U do well. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
murphyibiam15:

Hahahahaha.. I no wan early death grin grin
grin grin

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Alexialin!!!
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
alexialin:

Na so.

U do well. cheesy
aghh i know in terms of beauty una dey rep well wink
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by biacan(f): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:

so many beautiful ladies
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

dude wetin sup cheesy

e never reach to faint na cheesy cheesy
bro wetin be dat? shocked

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
biacan:

so many beautiful ladies
yes oo cheesy
make i quick hustle my 25 billion den marry one igbo chick cheesy
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:

bro wetin be dat? shocked

cheesy cheesy

na ukwu na

portable dark ukwu

use am take soft this night cheesy
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:

aghh i know in terms of beauty una dey rep well wink

Heheheheheheh grin

Thanks for the vote of confidence kiss
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:
yea some dirty for real but dem few sha. D dirtiness no really cast on edo babes cos if u even enter some small town or village u go still see d gals dey clean up even if na village girl.u go see a babe for market dey sell onions or plantain for im mom but the girl go still neat and the clothes wey she go wear go neat.na only dat one wey u talk about temper i fit agree with u.bro u don see a angry bini babe b4? Pray not to see onecheesy.

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Alexialin!!!

U try grin

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by biacan(f): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:

yes oo cheesy
make i quick hustle my 25 billion den marry one igbo chick cheesy

hustle hard am waiting.....my marriage with you go be epic one so hustle hard........ lol

1 Like

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
alexialin:

U try grin

grin
try wetin?

Anyways how's my 2 days crush doing grin
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

grin
try wetin?

Anyways how's my 2 days crush doing grin

For screaming my name with letters.

But hollup! How come you are now focused on me tonight undecided

Am now your crush undecided Mr pussyhunter!

What's the deal here?
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
alexialin:

For screaming my name with letters.

But hollup! How come you are now focused on me tonight undecided

Am now your crush undecided Mr pussyhunter!

What's the deal here?

cheesy cheesy

oh that grin...............well i closed my eyes for a sec and me mind screamed you ...............so i thought yeah why not "scream her name in letters" too grin grin

theres no deal hun

and yeah you're my crush now...........been crushing on you since 2:05pm on a hot thursday afternoon (2 days ago) embarassed kiss kiss

you still havent ans me bae..........howdy do? grin
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nickymezor(f): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:

Thanks for the compliment smiley. kiss Mr lefulefu how far? Longest tym?
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy

oh that grin...............well i closed my eyes for a sec and me mind screamed you ...............so i thought yeah why not "scream her name in letters" too grin grin

theres no deal hun

and yeah you're my crush now...........been crushing on you since 2:05pm on a hot thursday afternoon (2 days ago) embarassed kiss kiss

you still havent ans me bae..........howdy do? grin

Upon all the pussies uv slayed so far?

Na my own remain?

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
alexialin:

Upon all the pussies uv slayed so far?

Na my own remain?

lmao cheesy
slay ke? cheesy

anyways as much as i would soooooooo love to taste ur ***** and lap ur ***** hun i aiint hunting for it embarassed grin

i seriously am crushing on you bae kiss kiss

again.......howdy do? smiley

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao cheesy
slay ke? cheesy

anyways as much as i would soooooooo love to taste ur ***** and lap ur ***** hun i aiint hunting for it embarassed grin

i seriously am crushing on you bae kiss kiss

again.......howdy do? smiley

Hmmmmm undecided

Thanks for the compliment

feeling sleepy already

But time will tell how long your crush will last

Sweet dreams tongue

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2017
alexialin:

Hmmmmm undecided

Thanks for the compliment

feeling sleepy already

But time will tell how long your crush will last

Sweet dreams tongue

good morning hun kiss kiss kiss

oh that pic........my favourite smiley smiley

saved it a loooooong time ago and would go put it in a frame on monday...............

How was da pretty "mummy's girl" night anways? smiley grin
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nickymezor:
Thanks for the compliment smiley. kiss Mr lefulefu how far? Longest tym?
oh am very fine oosmileywink...happy Sunday
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
biacan:

hustle hard am waiting.....my marriage with you go be epic one so hustle hard........ lol
cheesycheesy
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy

na ukwu na

portable dark ukwu

use am take soft this night cheesy
if i should add Sef na old woman yansh be dat..ala mama basirah.u don see young babe with such yansh b4?cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

good morning hun kiss kiss kiss

oh that pic........my favourite smiley smiley

saved it a loooooong time ago and would go put it in a frame on monday...............

How was da pretty "mummy's girl" night anways? smiley grin

Heheheheheheheh grin

Sighs you just don't give up!
cheesy

Oh lord!

So your framing my pic on Monday ? Ok o

Click on my pm, then I will reply smiley
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by biacan(f): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesycheesy
I meant it ohhh
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by midehi2(f): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
yeah..........guess you could say that cheesy cheesy

still hoping to meet a unique one someday though embarassed

i hear you're an edo lady urself grin...........unfortunate or unique?
not only unique....classic and special cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? / Latest Must Read Story : Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 1 / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.