Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,944 members, 7,838,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed (20804 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by newslifeop: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

oh now you are complaining, when you were giving me unnecessary mentions you thought it was cool trolling me uh.

Nerd :-/

lol
so thats what dis is all about huh? cheesy

baby i wasnt trolling you................and they were not unnecessary mentions angry...................i needed ur expertise and i mentioned you

if you call me a nerd again i'll "run my hands up ur smooth sexy thick thighs to ur ***** and i'll put my..........." angry.......................
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
See everyone now knows you a crackhead. Shame
Jacksparr0w1207:
none. Why?
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Ayubz(m): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
They are neva satisfied.
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by DanielGb(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
mhizesther:
Lmfao..are edo girls really bad? grin grin grin

I am wondering too. Do you know one that is good?
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
lefulefu:

for real dem always dey fine...see d ones wey we get for nairaland for example like alexialin,thornapple,nickyzoe and nickymezor plus sekzy..dem all fine.
How did you know pretty Alexialin is igbo. Lefulefu you dey go places oo. you no wan carry last for chasing women o. grin grin grin
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
thornapple:

How did you know pretty Alexialin is igbo. Lefulefu you dey go places oo. you no wan carry last for chasing women o. grin grin grin

Hehehehehehe cheesy

You sef grin

Party delta Ibo my dear.

1 Like

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
thornapple:

thornapple u dey miss oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
yesterday na im be my aunty birthday cheesy
i come chop fwied rice plus turkey lap grin grin grin
i go upload for facebook in some minutes time sha.na only alexialin go come see am grin
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
thornapple:

u no wan carry last for chasing women o. grin grin grin
aghhh..i no dey chase women na wink
iyam a nice guy

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 05, 2017
lefulefu:

aghhh..i no dey chase women na wink
iyam a nice guy
A guy definitely has to be nice to be a successful chaser like you. cheesy
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 05, 2017
lefulefu:

thornapple u dey miss oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
yesterday na im be my aunty birthday cheesy
i come chop fwied rice plus turkey lap grin grin grin
i go upload for facebook in some minutes time sha.na only alexialin go come see am grin
Hehehehehehe,
Will rather prefer watching you eat live so i can watch.
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 05, 2017
alexialin:

Hehehehehehe cheesy

You sef grin

Party delta Ibo my dear.
Hehehehe, pretty deltan. Is your boo Delta Igbo too ?.
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2017
thornapple:

Hehehehe, pretty deltan. Is your boo Delta Igbo too ?.

Funny enough. He's from Edo smiley

But looks like igbo. smiley He has a great heart and so down to earth. No unnecessary forming. cheesy
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 05, 2017
winkmart:
I no fit laugh

Mean-while if you want you can see wetin dey my signature.
honestly I have never Bleep any girl finish and she no complain neither do I weak after the job. na she go pick race comot from my house
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Slayer2: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
alexialin:

Funny enough. He's from Edo smiley

But looks like igbo. smiley He has a great heart and so down to earth. No unnecessary forming. cheesy

LOL but the question was "is your Boo from delta?" not does your boo have a great heart and does he form?

Who come ask you the rest now
undecided

Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Slayer2:

LOL but the question was "is your Boo from delta?" not does your boo have a great heart and does he form?

Who come ask you the rest now
undecided

Heheheheheheheheh cheesy

You go get heart attack for my matter cheesy.

Slayer2 obsession over me knows no bounds grin

That's good.

Keep obsessing.
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Slayer2: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
alexialin:

Heheheheheheheheh cheesy

You go get heart attack for my matter cheesy.

Slayer2 obsession over me knows no bounds grin

That's good.

Keep obsessing.

Can't be obsessed over you when DALE917 occupied all the space in my heart smiley
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Slayer2:

Can't be obsessed over you when DALE917 occupied all the space in my heart smiley

Na so.
Re: Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 06, 2017
thornapple:

Hehehehehehe,
Will rather prefer watching you eat live so i can watch.
grin grin grin lookey lookey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? / 190 Relationship Therapy / M In Love With Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.