Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (4835 Views)

Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? / My 2 Weeks At Ibadan Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Slayer2: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
My country G boiz, una doh o, u Greet una grin
Make una take this my small advice o, abeg.

Dont kill mama to get a benz wen you know her prayers can get you a private jet.
Dont kill papa to get a mansion wen his prayers can get you an estate.
Dont kill wifey to live large wen she can help you build an empire.
Dont sacrifice your unborn kids just to be famous and Dont eat shit cos you want to spend millions in club.
Desist from rituals, hustle hard and wait for your time⏰.
Every hustler has a pay day, hope and pray to God because He remaineth faithful and changeth not, you don't have to be a Christian, just pray to the God you believe in, just like me smiley . Wait for your time� ........
It would surely come

cool

Courtesy.
Slayer2.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by IamSINZ(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
And your victims who you defraud, do you think about what happens to them after you fleece them of their hard earned money?

How exactly does one pray to God for a successful fraudulent deal??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Luci Hope they listen

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by sKeetz(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
I need tools bro
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin cheesy
sKeetz:
I need tools bro
get hoe and cutlass. Farm tools. You can start farming
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
ndi G-boys ,,smh

don't go and hustle rightfully,,be depending on an old woman's wealth before you get rich..rubbish

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by IamSINZ(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Luci Hope they listen

Read the write-up again. The daft fool who wrote it is actually not discouraging fraud but suggesting that his "fellow G-boiz" do it without seeking diabolical assistance.
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:
And your victims who you defraud, do you think about what happens to them after you fleece them of their hard earned money?

How exactly does one pray to God for a successful fraudulent deal??
my thoughts exactly.
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Headlesschicken(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:
ndi G-boys ,,smh

don't go and hustle rightfully,,be depending on an old woman's wealth before you get rich..rubbish
undecided
sekxy:
ndi G-boys ,,smh

Buh wen dey get d money n invite you,you would still come and eat and demand for takeaway....

3 Likes

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided Buh wen dey get d money n invite you,you would still come and eat and demand for takeaway....
do i look like one of those hungry girls you pick along the road??don't go and hustle ,,,keep eating poo to survive in your fraudulent ways.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by IamSINZ(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:
ndi G-boys ,,smh

No mind them. Their idea of "hustling" is sleeping all day while staying up late at night to chat up their maga. That's the newest definition of "hustle" according to young men these days.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Headlesschicken(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

do i look like one of those hungry girls you pick along the road??don't go and hustle ,,,keep eating poo to survive in your fraudulent ways.
grin
sekxy:

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

No mind them. Their idea of "hustling" is sleeping all day while staying up late at night to chat up their maga. That's the newest definition of "hustle" according to young men these days.
it's really a pity!!what our young men have turned into ,,and they seem not to care about what the future holds for them embarassed
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lol
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by sKeetz(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
A bunch of these hoes commenting here have yahoo boys as boyfriends, brothers and uncles. Hypocrisy at its best. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by sKeetz(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
grin cheesy
get hoe and cutlass. Farm tools. You can start farming

Mgbada
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
sKeetz:

Mgbada
Same to you bro
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

Read the write-up again. The daft fool who wrote it is actually not discouraging fraud but suggesting that his "fellow G-boiz" do it without seeking diabolical assistance.

Slayer2 is this true shocked

Lol you know me I hardly read post ...
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Slayer2: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
sKeetz:
A bunch of these hoes commenting here have yahoo boys as boyfriends, brothers and uncles. Hypocrisy at its best. undecided

LOL no mind them. Like say them go date guy when nor get money.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Slayer2: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Slayer2 is this true shocked

Lol you know me I hardly read post ...

grin

No mind that iamsinz dude, nigga looks hungry and pained, so I pay no attention to his useless rantings. Failed nigga grin

I said my "fellow"

My fellow country G boiz

I mean G boiz when they the country. How does that imply me na. Useless sinz dude

4 Likes

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Slayer2:

grin

No mind that iamsinz dude, nigga looks hungry and pained, so I pay no attention to his useless rantings. Failed nigga grin

I said my "fellow"

My fellow country G boiz

I mean G boiz when they the country. How does that imply me na. Useless sinz dude
Maybe it's a misunderstanding lol anyway no shading Biko
U know I'm all about love grin

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Slayer2: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Maybe it's a misunderstanding lol anyway no shading Biko
U know I'm all about love grin

With this your current dp, you can say that again cheesy make we finish the episode for the other room na grin
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Slayer2:

With this your current dp, you can say that again cheesy make we finish the episode for the other room na grin

Other room is taken by another sorry grin
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Slayer2: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Other room is taken by another sorry grin

wink

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Behind every riches there is a crime

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Slayer2:
My country G boiz, una doh o, u Greet una grin
Make una take this my small advice o, abeg.

[s]Dont kill mama to get a benz wen you know her prayers can get you a private jet.
Dont kill papa to get a mansion wen his prayers can get you an estate.
Dont kill wifey to live large wen she can help you build an empire.
Dont sacrifice your unborn kids just to be famous and Dont eat shit cos you want to spend millions in club.
Desist from rituals, hustle hard and wait for your time⏰.
Every hustler has a pay day, hope and pray to God because He remaineth faithful and changeth not, you don't have to be a Christian, just pray to the God you believe in, just like me smiley . Wait for your time� ........
It would surely come[/s]

cool

Courtesy.
Slayer2.
copied trash. Next time give credit after copying

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Slayer2: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
jamarifox:

Hope you just go paid. So much hating niggaz on here tryna ridicule. Failed#

3 Likes

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Slayer2:

Hope you just go paid. So much hating niggaz on here tryna ridicule. Failed#
you had to copy the whole shii, include your name, and paste on romance section to deceive peeps, right?

Gtfoh, nigga.

Fellow yahoo boiz indeed.
Bouf!
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Slayer2: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
jamarifox:
you had to copy the whole shii, include your name, and paste on romance section to deceive peeps, right?

Gtfoh, nigga.

Fellow yahoo boiz indeed.
Bouf!

Why so pained. Which niggaz I they deceive? Lmao, advice na deception now, high rate of illiteracy in Nigeria sha.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Slayer2:

Why so pained. Which niggaz I they deceive? Lmao, advice na deception now, high rate of illiteracy in Nigeria sha.

yeah. That's how you give advice. By copying someone's advice and adding your name.
Accept your error dude! It's simple, i aint against you copying rather you shud give credit when next you copy paste. A literate should know this!

Meanwhile, you just got busted as a TIFF!!
Stupide online fraudster, you'd soon meet ya waterloo

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by emeIshiwu: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
jamarifox:
did the op copy your brain?

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

it's really a pity!!what our young men have turned into ,,and they seem not to care about what the future holds for them embarassed
sweear with ur life that you've never slept with a yahoo guy before #hypocrite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Time … (18+) / Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys / Man Reveals His Worst Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.