Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (4870 Views)

Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? / My 2 Weeks At Ibadan Street (2) (3) (4)

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Slayer2:

Mumu na you wan dry am? I am a Chartered certified accountant with a 2.1 from novena university. I can work anywhere, anytime! You can keep freelancing.

Your $300 from freelancing don't mean shit to me, so swerve, I don't have time to mention to or show you figures, I keep a low profile, so. Keep hating on people way ahead of you. You all just jump in here to show how pained and jealous yall are. Mofos

Bleep out of my mention, can't feed you no attention. Iamsinz already giving you attention, go play with him. You guys can keep masturbating on this thread. Lmao.

pick one, fraudster

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by IamSINZ(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
jamarifox:
meanwhile this is Durent grin Hw fa bro
LOL, ma G! grin

Why you come change Jersey na? cheesy
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Slayer2: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
sKeetz:

Classless!

You do know you could make very good comebacks without involving his parents?!? sad

Lmao Bro that's why I ignored him. The nigga is soooooo pained he might commit sucide grin grin
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, ma G! grin

Why you come change Jersey na? cheesy
wanted to change brakelight grin
Nairaland bitches won't leave me alone with their "he is gay" BS
Tcheew. I'd come back anytime soon
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Slayer2: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Victornezzar:
Hmmmm
Sonofluci u sef dey do online waka
Interesting shocked

Victor you nor go ever wise, if I slap you ehn

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by IamSINZ(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Slayer2:

Mumu na you wan dry am? I am a Chartered certified accountant with a 2.1 from novena university. I can work anywhere, anytime! You can keep freelancing.

Your $300 from freelancing don't mean shit to me, so swerve, I don't have time to mention to or show you figures, I keep a low profile, so. Keep hating on people way ahead of you. You all just jump in here to show how pained and jealous yall are. Mofos

Bleep out of my mention, can't feed you no attention. Iamsinz already giving you attention, go play with him. You guys can keep masturbating on this thread. Lmao.

At first, you were a cyber criminal, then you denied it to Lalas247. You accepted being a "G-boy" AGAIN while I was shellacking your shiit-stained ass few minutes ago, now you're a chattered account with a 2.1 from Novena University. grin

My brother, pick a hustle na? sad

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by IamSINZ(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
jamarifox:
wanted to change brakelight grin Nairaland bitches won't leave me alone with their "durent is gay" BS Tcheew. I'd come back anytime soon

Na you cause am naw? grin
You know how these chics love you grin
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by IamSINZ(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
sKeetz:

Classless!

You do know you could make very good comebacks without involving his parents?!? sad

And you who steals another person's identity with the sole purpose of scamming with it, a common criminal like you, what do you know about class?

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

Na you cause am naw? grin

You know how these chics love you grin
lol. Trolling dey haunt person sha.
Now i'm so busy, no time for attention seeking on romance sect. I just dey peep lowkey. Lol
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by IamSINZ(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
jamarifox:
lol. Trolling dey haunt person sha.
Now i'm so busy, no time for attention seeking on romance sect. I just dey peep lowkey. Lol

No lies, you were one intelligent troll.

You actually sold me on that gay story and at some point, I truly felt and still feel sympathetic to their plight. Who would have known it was all hogwash? grin
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
You guys won't let me sleep in peace on a FRIDAY Slayer2 Iamsinz if you two don't stop right now I will deactivate .. then all my hubbies will descend on both of u grin now that will be world war 3 .. it won't end well trust me grin

Please let me rest ...

Don't let me call lipsrsealed n force u to quit it ...
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

You actually sold me on that gay story and at some point, I truly felt and still feel sympathetic to their plight. Who would have known it was all hogwash? grin

It's enough Joor
Look at that plate of food on my dp ... you guys should debate how it will get delivered to me grin all this calories wey una dey burn for free
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by IamSINZ(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
You guys won't let me sleep in peace on a FRIDAY Slayer2 Iamsinz if you two don't stop right now I will deactivate .. then all my hubbies will descend on both of u grin now that will be world war 3 .. it won't end well trust me grin

Please let me rest ...

Don't let me call lipsrsealed n force u to quit it ...
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Slayer2:

Victor you nor go ever wise, if I slap you ehn
U can slap victor grin
But stop the back n forth it's pointless ...
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

U strike my comment .. Jesu Christie grin
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by sKeetz(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

And you who steals another person's identity with the sole purpose of scamming with it, a common criminal like you, what do you know about class?

Man bitch, am done with you. sad

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Aare2050(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
I salute all of una.

My position on this simple issue.

To ou that claim HOLY.
I want you to know that nobody holy pass, most us have a past or present we are not proud of. So he who live in a glass house should not throw stone.

You insult someones parent and even mension a particular secondary school.
It shows the level of your show off's. It shows the level of your morals and it portrays you as someone without a proper upbringing. Shame!

You can not correct an error by re writing the same error. If you want to stop a bad thing, you can only try good tools.

You claim to make 300$ per month, thunder is real oh! But i would like to ask you, who u epp?

And to the op!
Your point is understood, thanks for the advice, but a head that will sleep in the rain, if you put it in a roofed room, it will still leak and water will still pour in. Even in america there are Yahoo boys. Some of our musicians in Nigeria Re gboys. You just have to know how to run your game and not negatively affect your immediate family and friends.

For example, HIV is real, thus that stop people from having unprotected sex, going to barbers shops? No. Thats life, n thats why we are human.

Sorry for the bad grammars
I be Yoruba boy public primary, public secondary, fed gov university. Pako to the bone.

Argue with your phone keypad please.

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by IamSINZ(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
sKeetz:

Man bitch, am done with you. sad

Common criminal, how about you drop your house address and let the police start with you? smiley

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Victornezzar: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

U can slap victor grin
But stop the back n forth it's pointless ...
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Shiii this thread is daaaannng!!!! cheesy cheesy

Hope i didnt miss much sha sad
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Aare2050:
I salute all of una.

My position on this simple issue.

To ou that claim HOLY.
I want you to know that nobody holy pass, most us have a past or present we are not proud of. So he who live in a glass house should not throw stone.

You insult someones parent and even mension a particular secondary school.
It shows the level of your show off's. It shows the level of your morals and it portrays you as someone without a proper upbringing. Shame!

You can not correct an error by re writing the same error. If you want to stop a bad thing, you can only try good tools.

You claim to make 300$ per month, thunder is real oh! But i would like to ask you, who u epp?

And to the op!
Your point is understood, thanks for the advice, but a head that will sleep in the rain, if you put it in a roofed room, it will still leak and water will still pour in. Even in america there are Yahoo boys. Some of our musicians in Nigeria Re gboys. You just have to know how to run your game and not negatively affect your immediate family and friends.

For example, HIV is real, thus that stop people from having unprotected sex, going to barbers shops? No. Thats life, n thats why we are human.

Sorry for the bad grammars
I be Yoruba boy public primary, public secondary, fed gov university. Pako to the bone.

Argue with your phone keypad please.

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Victornezzar: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

choi
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Victornezzar: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kimbraa cheesy
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Aare2050(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=Oluwasaeon post=60736418][/quote]

2 cup of hot tea for you ma real G

Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Victornezzar: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Lalas247(f): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na wah o
na so the whole fight take end sad

just when i was about to grab me popcorn and some cold beer sad

I Caught My Uncle Sleeping With My Fiance This Morning [picture] / How Old Were You When You Saw This Movie? / How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone?