Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (7668 Views)

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? / I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls / ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by pinkp: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
There are lots of dating sites on the internet but d prob is which one is d best..

Some dating sites are full of kids, broke guys, abusive pple e.t.c

So, which dating site is full of people with mature minds, rich men and women, pretty ladies and d likes?

Tosyne2much lefulefu amarabae lalas247 evaberry stephentush legitimatefrank1 lulufaj urpapadeycraze fuckboy thepussyhunter
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Havent visited any or done the e-dating thingy but would love to join some for free f***s at least grin

lemme sit here and wait for them to drop dem sites
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by corkshell9090: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
before you get into the wrong relationships, and before you try online dating.. visit www.Newslove.com.ng for proper advice. you would be glad you did......
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by NigerDeltan(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2017
pinkp:
There are lots of dating sites on the internet but d prob is which one is d best..

So, which dating site is full of people with mature minds, rich men and women, pretty ladies and d likes?

Tosyne2much lefulefu amarabae lalas247 evaberry stephentush legitimatefrank1 lulufaj urpapadeycraze fuckboy thepussyhunter
Sorry To Burst Your Bubble Man, But Dating Sights Don't Really Work In Naija...If At All Very Rear

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2017
pinkp:

i dont know much abt dating site ooo cheesy cheesy..the little i know is that in edo state the yahoo boys refer to the site as come and marry.na dere dem dey chop old oyibo grandmamas euros and despirate white old men dollars.na also dere some sharp babes dey chop guys money

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2017
pinkp:

Girls sef. Go on Badoo! That's where your mates are hustling na.
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by tosyne2much(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
pinkp:

Been a long time I used dating site
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by pinkp: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
So what are u using?
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by jaksmillioniar: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
guy pls unban me
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by pinkp: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
ScotFree:

Girls sef. Go on Badoo! That's where your mates are hustling na.
Which one is "hustle"?
M serious about ds question, u kno
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by pinkp: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
NigerDeltan:
www.sokale.garden.abuja/3k.pernight

Is dat d ansa to ma question? ... mtchew
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by tosyne2much(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
pinkp:

So what are u using?
I don't use any at all bro... Dating sites have gone into extinct in Nigeria bro cheesy
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by pinkp: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
So nobody for nairaland sabi dating / meet up site..... nawa ooooooooo
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by tosyne2much(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
guy pls unban me
I'm not a mod sir
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by pinkp: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't use any at all bro... Dating sites have gone into extinct in Nigeria bro cheesy

By d way, y u never update ur blog?
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by tosyne2much(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
pinkp:

By d way, y u never update ur blog?
I've been busy lately bro.. That's why
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by pinkp: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm not a mod sir
Most nairalanders thinks u are a mod coz ur topics are always on point

and always makes it to FP....

And u are fvcking popular on here....
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by pinkp: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Sorry To Burst Your Bubble Man, But Dating Sights Don't Really Work In Naija...If At All Very Rear
hmmmn
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by tosyne2much(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
pinkp:

Most nairalanders thinks u are a mod coz ur topics are always on point

and always makes it to FP....

And u are fvcking popular on here....
Eeeehyah! Thanks for the compliment bro

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by SweetJoystick(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Fbooknigeria.com for bleeps with no strings attached

Badoo.com bleeps with partial strings attached.
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by westk: 3:46pm On May 18, 2018
Well, For me I believe NigerianChristianSingles.com is the Best dating site in Nigeria - They have thousands of Members and I met my wife there, It's really awesome, If you are looking for a wife or husband I advice you to go there... https://www.nigerianchristiansingles.com

https://www.nigerianchristiansingles.com

Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by jacyhelen(f): 4:02pm On May 18, 2018
Havent visited any or done the e-dating thingy but would love to join some for free f***s at least grin

lemme sit here and wait for them to drop dem sites

yahoo yahoo man.
I see u.
Re: Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds by OsbornTyler7: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2022
A mail order wife responds well to the words "I love you". There are many ways to express your affection to this type of woman. For example, you can write a love letter to mail order wife, discuss your memories together, and even surprise her with a romantic gift. Even a little gesture like this will impress her. Women feel love in the ears. To impress your mail order wife, try these little tips. Then, you'll never go wrong.

(1) (Reply)

A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel / Couple Caught Having $ex In Pizza Shop (WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT) / Update On My Wife & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.