Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

“I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother (44099 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by tosyne2much(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
IJOBA2:
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP THIS YOUR YAHOO BUSINESS
Yahoo ke?shocked

We don't do FRAUD bro.. We hustle to make it in a clean way cheesy
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by zcee: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
So in other words she's encouraging teens out there to go about spreading there legs abi? thank God I have only one sis, I'll protect her from fuckboys with my life!!!!
see this one,u no dey Bleep another person sister....
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by dingbang(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Their treatment is understandable under the circumstance. She disappointed a lot of people.

If your daughter gets pregnant in her teens, feel free to pat her head and 'encourage' her. As for me, I will nearly kill her.
I won't nearly kill her... Her punishment is to give birth and not abort..

1 Like

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
zcee:
see this one,u no dey Bleep another person sister....
So?
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Their treatment is understandable under the circumstance. She disappointed a lot of people.

If your daughter gets pregnant in her teens, feel free to pat her head and 'encourage' her. As for me, I will nearly kill her.

I agree. She must stop school and learn trade _so she can take care of herself and the pikin grin.
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by bamite(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
sekxy:
they need to be encouraged and not to be bullied embarassed

This ipob terrorist memeber with her wack reasoning.

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by kullozone(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
joelens007:
haters will always hate...accept my sinparty

Sin-party > A party for sinners.
Abi no be so?
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by joelens007(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
kullozone:

Sin-party > A party for sinners. Abi no be so?
clap for yourself
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Ishilove: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
PaperLace:

I agree. She must stop school and learn trade _so she can take care of herself and the pikin grin.
Yes o. She must learn the trade close to where her school mates pass everyday on their way back from school, and she must carry the pikin on her back. grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by joyndidi: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
sisisioge:
Yes o...the shine after the gloom. My lil sister too got us into trouble one time. But now, we love the little boy like kilode. I call him Mr. Oga, my monkey, my pumpkin, hey sunshine, champion, darling mua and any other name that comes to mind. Funny thing is, he answers to all the names. He knows he's totally loved. May God bless our children.

I say if you get preggers...Biko give the baby a chance.
thats just the fact after the baby is delivered each and every member of the family just get to love the baby
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good for you, I don't think I will be ever be happy with myself as a babymama. godforbid it.
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
ABORTION IS BAD!
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
It's not easy dear, I personally understand everything. It's harder when your family walks out on you. Yes u got pregnant, it's okay for them to be upset but pls don't abandon them . Just show them love and treat their kids like every normal child . Stay strong dear And yes Desmond is so cute..his smile is just piercing through my body..
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by rossychik(f): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
very infectious smile. d lil man is adorable

1 Like

Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Awwwww
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Them no born you well
Try me and let's see who them no born well whether me, you or that your prick loving sister... The girl that several dicks have been administered to and you don't know it. Go and question her and stop forming Rambo.
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
I will not support teenage pregnancy whether she likes it or not. Thank God she kept this fine child but next time do the right thing at the right time
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Xerox01(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ishilove:
They should have patted her back getting pregnant at 17?
You de mind am?
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by lereinter(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
priscy na you get that suckable booby
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Clears throat..jez passing
I am really serious ooo.i won' dispute the fact that i feel the urge to explore my sexual prowess but i just need to tell my self the truth that i am not ready to battle what comes with it.Moreover the person in question is lady and young(19).I am 25 and a guy oo
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by enemona90: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
i know she made a mistake by getting pregnant.But i respect her that she didnt do abortion.Any lady who has done abortion is a KILLER AND A MURDERER. Hell fire is waiting 4 u already.God will provide all the necessary resources to take care of your boy
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by blaqroy: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
I love his smiles
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by BadBlaize(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Narldon:
Ok
dis is unlike you, to just say OK...
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Nigeriadondie: 12:40am On Sep 24, 2017
Never abort. Life is precious to precious. No matter the circumstance, life is precious.
Re: “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother by Cadec007(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
So in other words she's encouraging teens out there to go about spreading there legs abi? thank God I have only one sis, I'll protect her from fuckboys with my life!!!!
ur protection would work if u don't unecessarily do the same to other guys sis......anyways prepare all ur defences i am coming with my troops for ur sis *winks*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.