Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? (20018 Views)

NCC Releases Short Code For Ending Unsolicited Messages By Network Providers / Data Plans For Different Network Providers / Glo Increases Their Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by DonMekino(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
smartty68:
*929*10#
Please does it work on all 9mobile Sim?
Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by DonMekino(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
smartty68:
*929*10#
Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by gr8tone: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
bjhaid:
Glo-3gig #500
how does it works and how can one subscribe please
Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by Emperor119(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
I need the one of 9mobile guys
Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by smartty68(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
DonMekino:

Not all Bro
Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by dabigjoe6(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
Papiikush:
Thunder fire anybody whey go mention glo for this thread.
Glo 3g is the second fastest in my area I get up to 600KB/s on 3g
Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by muhdzed(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
bizza45:

how legit is yours cos I dey c data plan sellers as scam

Mine is not a scam
Talk to me via whatsapp
If u purchase my data, u will come back and write ur testimony here

I buy in bulk from MTN then share to people
I will appreciate if you talk to me on whatsapp
Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by kolaaderin: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Topmaike007:
na Me Send U Make U Go Dey Live For Village Atleast My Glo 3.2gb Dnt Use 3 Weeks because It Is Really Good To Me.And Thunder Will Strike Anybody Dat Will Quote Me Wrong And Will Also Fire Anybody Dat Is Hating Glo Here.

You are right man, I don't get it why people complain about Glo, I m an heavy user and I do load the present 5k 24Gb data at least twice in a month on Glo, fully exhausted by me.
I m aware Glo has issues just like other networks, but all this bashing and hating on Glo is becoming ridiculous and I have a feelings we Nigerians just love reducing what is indigenous to us to just rubles. We don't value what we have.

To me I don't see me leaving Glo to any other completely stingy network that will make money on me and still repatriate the money out of our economy.
I m Glowing with pride !!! quote me wrongly make Python dance skelewu on top your matter while your villagers watch keenly learning how shoki dance go take follow.

2 Likes

Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by bizza45: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
muhdzed:

Mine is not a scam Talk to me view whatsapp If u purchase my data, u will come back and write ur testimony here
I buy in bulk for MTN then share to people I will appreciate if you talk to me on whatsapp
drop your no
Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by zealed64: 12:56am On Sep 24, 2017
To be candid...glo is the best....their double data bonus is just too good to overlook...1k for 3.2gig, 2k for 7gig, 2.5k for 10gig....

People always complain about their Network being slow...but it has been working very good for me for years now...from owerri, PH, aba..these are the states i reside most of the time..and they all work well with glo...

1 Like

Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by muhdzed(m): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2017
bizza45:

drop your no

Call/whatsapp; 08100276696
Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by TheMazian: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2017
bjhaid:
Glo-3gig #500
what's the code please and does it work even if one has a normal data plan?
Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by TheMazian: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2017
kolaaderin:

You are right man, I don't get it why people complain about Glo, I m an heavy user and I do load the present 5k 24Gb data at least twice in a month on Glo, fully exhausted by me.
I m aware Glo has issues just like other networks, but all this bashing and hating on Glo is becoming ridiculous and I have a feelings we Nigerians just love reducing what is indigenous to us to just rubles. We don't value what we have.

To me I don't see me leaving Glo to any other completely stingy network that will make money on me and still repatriate the money out of our economy.
I m Glowing with pride !!! quote me wrongly make Python dance skelewu on top your matter while your villagers watch keenly learning how shoki dance go take follow.
lol na vex you carry come o bros.

1 Like

Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by auduodalo: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2017
This is my experience on the Airtel network
I've lodged several complains on their customer care line and I get the same response,which is for me to wait for 12hours and it's over 15hours now since I lodged the last complain and the problem still persists. The last customer agent that picked my call was so rude to the extent that she dropped my call without giving me any response. I didn't spoke in any rude way to her, that she had to do what she did. I'm so pained and frustrated right now, that is why I decided to post this here.
The issue I've been having on their network is that I can't browse or access any internet service on with my line for the past 18hours now and it's not that I don't have an active data plan and so I don't see why my line would be exclusively barred from accessing any internet service apart from facebook and whatsapp, which are the only services I can access, this is very annoying and saddening. I've even sent them a message on all their social media platform and yet no response from them. Their customer agent are so ill mannered and incompetent, one of the agents was even asking me if I had trying changing location to see if I could browse, can you imagine?
I'm posting this here to let you know that Airtel is one of the worst network in Nigeria, incompetent, thieves and extortotionist at that. It pains me that I wasted #4500 to sub on my line and yet I can't enjoy the services I'm paying for.
Re: Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? by Topmaike007(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
kolaaderin:

yea bro i love ur post.but as for me oh i am i am ruling my world becos with glo i live with pride dat i wil never use other network becos dey are the grandmasters of data.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) / How To Remove Headphone Icon On The Top Right Corner of My Phone? Please help! / Please How Can I Get A Static IP Address From Airtel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.