Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (54166 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by pedrilo: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
As a young n successful 30 years old man wit house n a gud job, this is one of the reasons I dread marriage! Mk one witch nor come use her reggae spoil my cool blues

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Oselu28(f): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
newyorks:
hmm what are u living for then if truely u saw urself caged and u still hav hope of getting on the marriage.

the truth here is that they caged u and made u incapacited so can't help urself out but u must act fast.;

i can't loose everything for marriage and still stay without solution, and u acted like someone under a spell for marrying a lady with her only surviving mother unacceptance. she told u she's not in terms with mother and u went ahead with the marriage,

who trained her in school?

let be friends,u r smart...going by ur last sentence
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Oselu28(f): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
just be prayerful...
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by newyorks(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Oselu28:

let be friends,u r smart...going by ur last sentence
ur wish is my command ur majesty.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

young man come to lord chosen charismatic revival ministry and i promise you that your situation will change.young man i am very certain your wife is either from the marine kingdom or married to a spiritual husband.my dear is obvious,if all you said is true.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by djon78(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
Brother you married wrongly. Your wife has very strong foundational issue. You need serious deliverance.

I laugh at some people that say this is superstitious. Black Africa has so many dark forces we are battling here. Things are very much deeper than people think. If you are powerless, you will be Pepper soup for all these dark forces.

In addition there is this Igbo adage that says nwoke nua nwanyi amalu akala akia. Meaning until a man marries a wife you will know his destiny. I know men that married who were reached but marriage brought blessings to them. That is why people must pray very well before marriage

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Tega9999: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bro,go to SCOAN and your problem will be solved.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Tega9999: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.
I know you will doubts about this but just try it out first.
GO TO SCOAN #TBJOSHUA
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by davidif: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Please people advice me.

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by davidif: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Please people advice me.

Bros, this is not time to come to nairaland and talk to flesh and blood. Go and separate yourself with God and ask him what you should do.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by TinaAnita(f): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Another marriage is on the verge of crumbling due to blame-shifting.. I feel sorry for the poor woman for being demonized by her own husband. That's what happens when a woman marries a man who never takes responsibility for his failure..
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sabrina18:
This thing is from either your village or your wife's village, am very serious here, don't joke with village people, this is how they are.

If you wife really has spiritual husband, you would have been dead by now, you guys will be having problem and your marriage will crash, you won't even have a child cos she already have a child in spiritual world. Your wife don't have any spiritual husband, I have seen a person that marrier a wife with spiritual husband and it's not what you posted here, your own case is from the village.

allenroundabout

Take a good LOOK and REFLECT thoroughly on what Sabrina18 has said.Check ALSO your own BACKGROUND thoroughly AKA your Village
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by XKZ(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Next time insure your trucks.

That's the only advice you need.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by ithink7: 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
I have't even finish reading the story before I knew this might be an issue of spirit husband.

Those evil spirits are usually very nasty things. They prefer to kill their victim than to let go. Spiritual issues are often difficult to grasp because you cannot monitor spirit activities with scientific instruments nor the normal five senses. You'll often find spirit husband/wife living in the bowels or anus or some other part of their victim's body.

You might need to do some research to have a better grip at the situation. Checkout this video and other video from this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJEmy7fWkI0

You might also want to try out deliverance as others have suggested.

Bro, it's time to go spiritual.

I'm speaking from experience.

allenroundabout:

Please people advice me.

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2017
KingTom:

Bro you serious? Having an Ifa priest for a grandfather and being his Part time apprentice I witnessed spiritual things first hand. Not even science can convince me

Science get where e power reach na. There are many things science can't explain but Spirituality can. E.g The Bermuda Triangle.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by jnrbayano(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2017
cococandy:
I wish I knew your wife. I would encourage her to leave you. It must be extremely painful to be married to someone who thinks you're the cause of all their misfortunes. There's no possible way on earth that you're treating her right with your mind already made up about her being the evil in your life. You're going around talking about her with people while she's sitting there supporting you thinking she has a husband. Not knowing she's living with her enemy.

Your dreams are a manifestation of your thoughts, Your fears and worries, hopes and expectations. Suppressed in your subconscious, they replay in your mind when you're asleep as that's the way your brain expresses them. Unfortunately one can see that you see no good in your wife based on your dreams.

Please tell her you don't want to marry her anymore. Before she's accused of something bigger by you and your superstitious ilk.

If you trip tomorrow and hit your foot on something, I'm sure you will blame her.
When was the last time you checked your blood pressure? When was the last time you went for a thorough health check? I'm just asking because you may have an illness that could kill you without warning and the poor lady will be accused of killing you by your pastor and possibly your family members.

May the good lord never put any female dear to me the same house as their enemies in the name of marriage. Grown man thinking in fairly tale undecided

I don't like saying this and from how you sounded its dead on arrival. lol

Spiritual husbands are very real and Op's problems in its entirety are the misfortune they cause.

I don't blame his wife. She's only being manipulated.

Like I said before, my submission is most likely to be dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Truesapiosexual(f): 2:32am On Sep 25, 2017
God bless you too
Chascop:

Truesapiosexual you're blessed.

People are really blind.

majekdom2 I advised OP to make the wife happy, then tell the wife that he'd be traveling (but shouldn't tell her the truth, as in the location and he should make sure there's no communication between the both for like 1 week, then he'll see something positive for that one week),.. That should serve as an evidence
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Coldfeets: 3:27am On Sep 25, 2017
So many superstitious people here.

I'm out of here!

WTF! angry

If every little one or two problems a man has is of spiritual nature, then we might as well invite the whole MFM to bind and cast for Nigeria as a whole because progresswise, the country has failed to move forward!

Damn it!

Wake up, people!

Wake up, all ye dumb Africans!

Your inability to wake up, to ask the right questions, and to look at things the way they really are, is pribably the only stumbling block standing between you and your success.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Ebbychosen: 3:52am On Sep 25, 2017
My dear,your solution is d supernatural power,ps62:11,is obvious ur problem is dt spiritual husband claiming ownership of ur wife,goto a powerful deliverance ministry like,the lords chosen church or mfm,n get delivered n ur wife,n while praying pray against any spirit man claiming ownership of ur wife n declared to him boldly dt spirit being can't be a husband to physical being n read Amos3vs 3.ur help will come from above cose is a great deliverer .
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 25, 2017
See ya forehead like sign board. grin

Fake ass.
cococandy:
Mor0n

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by drnoel: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2017
freshvine:
Sorry about your predicaments but the truth is your marriage is the cause of your affliction. It's time to confront your wife but in a lovely manner both of you can find closure. What the spirit husband is doing is to render you useless and finally destroy the marriage so that your wife will be free of you and betrothed to him alone. But before the conversation with your wife, try stay awake most nights to watch over her and the way she sleeps.

Spirit husbands will send different afflictions to you including witches and wizards. Wherever you turn and whatever you do, you'll only attract hatred and jealousy from people and the evil amongst this poll will want to hurt you indirectly or directly.

Most ladies are aware that they're having these challenges hence they tend to be more religious than being spiritual. You'll notice whenever you make love to your wife, something terrible or insignificant as it may be happens thereafter. My bro, you've purchased the goods of the spirits.

How do women attract spirit husband?

Background : Our background says a lot of our individual personalities. If her parents had worshipped some useless gods and did sacrifices to protect her, definitely she'll be possessed with demonic powers warding off eligible men. The demon will come as a spirit being to be having canal knowledge of her from time to time. Majority of our parents did unspeakable things for family protection in the past.

Sex : our young ladies due to material things run after occultic men and money ritualist. Believe me, women are highly needed to make their sacrifices potent. Some requirements are to sleep with unsuspecting women and mostly women are not the targets but a vehicle to their target chain, the other successful men who will ignorantly sleep with them. When once this occultic men have had their time with any female, automatically, a demon is assigned to her to be a talent and destiny collector from her unsuspecting men in her life. Marrying such lady simply means you'll be contributing to the food chain of the original occultic man. Whenever you become too useless, your wife leaves you to another successful man and the cycle continues. Their prey is always beautiful ladies.

You need deliverance for your wife.

If you become stubborn, they'll render you impotent, attack your health.

I keep saying it, Africans especially Nigerians are cursed. Imagine what ur imagination has worth?
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by calcal: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2017
Mr. man, you are running a transport business without insurance, and you know the road conditions in nigeria, in fast you are not seriuos.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by starstunna1313(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
I personally do not believe in this "spiritual"
thing or ish...

This will not solve ur problem if u keep relying on this matter..u lost ur biznesz, u lost ur job & now ur broke...

Why not talk to ur wife how to sort out all ur problems especially in financial aspect sha? Too many rich ppol who hit the rock bottom as well..Now, pointing fingers on whose to blame is NOT an option..

Madam chill.. Before I would not say this but having a first hand experience with this I believe in spiritual issues at times.. My eldest sis was married for over 10 years without having an issue before eventually having 2 with her new husband. Medically both her and the husband are fit to hv babies. So the thing there was that her husband loves her so much and showers her with so much love and gifts bc d money de but still no issues. She started looking for answers through prayers but before then most of my aunts having been telling her that the husband belongs to a deity which his dad initiated him into and he took an oath then to give up having kids. She refused to believe it even when she also saw it in her dreams especially because she is all those type of luvin wives that believes you must stay in ur marriage no matter wat. But eventually she left the marriage, remarried 6 yrs with 2 kids and her ex-husband too remarried still with no issue.

Note: One day she received a call from the ex-husband's wife describing the same particular dreams she used to hv wen she was married to him....

But am not saying any martial issue is spiritual cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Oselu28(f): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2017
newyorks:
ur wish is my command ur majesty.
lol,how r u
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by dopemama(f): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2017
Op ur problem is 200%spiritual, and honestly ur wife may not know she has a spiritual oga... Call this no08055078953 he's a man Of God... God ll have mercy on u! Let me know if u need my own no too
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2017
It is funny how people cannot be foolish alone they MUST insist on recruiting others to fall victim to the same scam as them.

Instead of using the greatest miracle on earth( the Human Brain) to solve problems they resort to superstition dresssed up as religion.

It is spiritual , go to MFM ,go to SCOAN go to this go to that. Reading through this thread would explain why our nation is so backward and going nowhere soon
It is true that people perish for lack of lnowledge

Search in Google for percentage of businesses that fail .

In many advanced countries only 4 out of 10 make it to 5 years . I wonder what the figure is in Nigeria.
Please pause and reflect on that. 60% of new businesses consistently fold up by their 5th birthday in advanced countries
Surely there can't be that many spirit spouses around??

Now if I said to the OP instead of going to MFM and SCOAN . let me introduce you to my accountant bring the accounts of your business from day one so you can analyse them together.. I can bet a million naira. There will be no accounts produced and yet you claim to be in business. But that is business 101 and is the same for most so called Nigerian businessmen.They lack a fundamental understanding of business and so when they appear to be doing well in reality they are just lucky but as time goes on this lack of knowledge and understanding will tell just like Arsenal which leads the table at the start and crashes at the end of the season.
A business can be taken to a doctor if it is sick just like a person. That means records and accounts. When you use your business to pay your personal expenses you are looking for trouble and often get it.

I know many will continue in their Mountain of Fire and Brimstone mode because that is how they are programmed and this message is not for them but for the few who still have a chance of putting their brains in gear and using for what it was meant for.
This internet and computer technology is the output of that brainpower and it is a living miracle let us stop acting like children and behave like real adults by TAKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR LIVES

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by KINGEDEVOR(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2017
She has a very strong spiritual husband,she need to be deliver.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2017
Someone would say I have 10 trucks and I would say you have depreciating assets.Trucks are not Cows goats or pigs that have children but they die like cows goats and pigs. They also fall"sick" like those animals requiring often costly treatment .They have a lifespan and therefore accountants call them a depreciating asset.
That means that as they generate income you must regularly set aside money to purchase another one in due course.Did you do that. If a truck is generating money and you treat that money as your Salary are you not looking for trouble.
So the income from your truck should go
into

Mauntenance
Running expenses
Insurance ( comprehensive with a reputable company) even Zenith bank offers insurance these days. If your truck is stolen or crashes you will receive compensation. It may be costly but is a rational way of risk management
Provision for Depreciation/purchase of new truck (in my opinion 50 %) in an untouchable account

Then you can start thinking of a salary for yourself.

If this discipline is not there and you pay your salary first then you have decided not to replace the truck.
You start living the life of a man with 10 trucks and very soon you will become a man with 5.

Discipline is key to business. Do not treat your business as your ATM but as another person with its own life .Do not do anything to kill your business and then start blaming your wife and her imaginary spirit husbands
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by learoce(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2017
allenroundabout:

Please people advice me.

Oga go to MFM and pray your deliverance, carry your wife along if she is cooperative.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by newyorks(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2017
Oselu28:

lol,how r u
am just grt nd u?
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Emasel(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Whether we like it or not, life is not only physical but spiritual, for people disbelieving the OP's claims. God be with you sir.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by KingTom(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Science get where e power reach na. There are many things science can't explain but Spirituality can. E.g The Bermuda Triangle.
Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.