Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

North Cyprus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (645 Views)

Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Cyprus by 2much2: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2010
Hello, NL members my cousin is planning to travel to North cyprus.He wants to live and work there.I want to know more about the country as regards language/communication,tendency of getting a job.
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2010
We already av a thread for that

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-351402.224.html

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by 2much2: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2010
@ suxes i am aware of the old thread.I need more information as regards life,ability to communicate easily with English in the city n getting a job in north cyprus.I want those nairalanders living in north cyprus to respond.
Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2010
@2 much,

why are you asking question for your broda, ?

most guys always lie that their broda needs info at the end you find out that they are the real broda that needs the info, hey come out of the shell man.

ASpa language in NC, most pple speak turkish dependin in the city you find urself and no mata what you will be able to communicate . about job is very easy for you to get jobs if you speak turkish but without that it may be difficult but not imposible.

which kind of job are you looking at and what is your qualifications?

things are difficult in all places including US, UK, NIGERIA, CYPRUS but only you can make it easy for yourself. you have to think of what you are going out there to do.
if you want to live and work in cyprus the sure bet is for you to have somebody living and working in Cyprus for sometime now and such person will give you the idea. REAL ESTATE and construction and TOURISM is booming in NC and you need to have cash to invest in theses area. also are you skilled person or not if not just stay back in Nigeria and start someting good for yourself cos most country are willing to allow skilled immigrant to their country than unskilled worker. if you are skilled you can try AUSTRALIA is nice place for that.
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2010
Well said wip2

But i think he need not divide
NC. Come 2 d real thread man

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2010
i don too disturb my wip2 so tey e no dey reply me,
see guyz have been fustrated to the extend they have placed them selves at the mercy of the thought.
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2010
@iz2much,
am very sorry. is not as if i dont want to freply you but am abit busy now thats why. let go to our main thread

(1) (Reply)

Warri Industrial Park / What do you know about studying In Uk?! / Need Help Concerning My Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.