Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Mum Who Posed Unclad With Her 4-year Old Son Lashes Back At Trolls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mum Who Posed Unclad With Her 4-year Old Son Lashes Back At Trolls (914 Views)

Lady Goes Fully Unclad With Milk On Her Butt On Live Video 18+ / Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) / Parents Pose Completely Unclad With Their Child Present (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mum Who Posed Unclad With Her 4-year Old Son Lashes Back At Trolls by zoho23(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-mo9giQqFr3s/WcZIYKzcrPI/AAAAAAAAR1I/3gYRB_y4EHYiqfH6iVT_ZV06MfwfeZoiwCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture.jpg[/img]

More >>>: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/mum-who-posed-unclad-with-her-4-year.html

Singer, Reedy decided to go totally nude in a photoshoot with her son to celebrate his 4th birthday.

She shared the photo with caption narrating the story of his birth, 'On September 21st I started having contractions about 6pm at the time I didn't know I just thought I was hurting because it was close to my due date I tossed and turned all night took over 15 showers because the water running on my stomach made the pain go away but it was a mind thing after not getting any sleep I hopped up at 7am and ordered my aunt & uncle to bring me to the hospital that was the longest ride from Avondale to Kenner and by time we made it I was 10 centimeters ready to go in I delivered my son at 10:43am with no epidural his head BEEN huge he had to be vacuumed out Riley Tyrus Pierre 6pounds 8 ounces and 19 inches long HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY to my everything'.

While some found the photo creative, others thought it totally offensive. See all the reactions below...

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Mum Who Posed Unclad With Her 4-year Old Son Lashes Back At Trolls by GloriaNinja(f): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
undecided HER LIFE, HER BUSINESS, I WONDER WHY PEOPLE TAKE MEDS ON ANOTHER PERSON'S HEADACHE.
Re: Mum Who Posed Unclad With Her 4-year Old Son Lashes Back At Trolls by zoho23(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
fff

(1) (Reply)

The Wife Material (A Must Read) / Marry A Graduate, Stop Her From Taking A Paid Job Or Marry A Non Graduate? / Why Do People Hate Texting Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.