Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? (906 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by eberetos: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
To forgive is divine & forgiveness is for the strong....

If a lady you really love dumped you as a virgin & later came begging for your love as a non-virgin; if you love her, forgive her & make her a queen again.
Re: Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by Yeligray(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
For wetin, sey wetin apen

3 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by greatnaija01: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
To forgive is easy... only when we know that we too need it.

was it the hymen virginity u loved or d girl?

Get ya head out of her thighs..... and look into your heart to see y u once loved her whether is was just for sex or for her personality.... virginity is not personality

eberetos:

If a lady you really love dumped you as a virgin & later came begging for your love as a non-virgin; if you love her, forgive her & make her a queen again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
shocked

This type of kweshun is truly mind blowing abi?

RB007 cumman and answer this kweshun lipsrsealed grin Hahahaah..u remind me of ur sweet babymama wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by iamJ(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

RB007 cumman and answer this kweshun lipsrsealed grin Hahahaah..u remind me of ur sweet babymama wink
baby
*miss you*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:
baby
*miss you*

Great GIF my love.... kiss
Re: Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Which babymama?

the Pizza lady? grin
Re: Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
RB007:

Which babymama?

the Pizza lady? grin

grin

We both know she bakes, she cooks sexy meals too so i am not surprised if she knows how to make an overloaded pizza wink

I cud imagine ur sexcitements the moment u gonna see her & her goblins grin
Re: Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

We both know she bakes, she cooks sexy meals too so i am not surprised if she knows how to make an overloaded pizza wink

I cud imagine ur sexcitements the moment u gonna see her & her goblins grin

Ain't nobody make a fresh juicy pizza like you.... AIN'T NOBODY wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by eberetos: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Op
Re: Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by Oyebee91(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
If she could have let a guy who she seemed to love deflowered her,y not stick with him?y not allow me to deflower her?cous she didn't love me? Now, what she's thinking is that I only deserve her open pussy not her virginity. ...its nothing. ..I will let her know that I deserve better! !!ain't going bck

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Even If Am Mad Sef e No Go Work
Re: Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by samtinx(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
tongue grin grin,dis happened 2 a frnd of mine left,naija soil 4 uk,leaving his beloved virgin girl,only 2 return back 2 naija after 4yrs babe punna don yakata,ma dude collect like mad later let bae knw hw disapointed he was with her and called it a quit instanta
Re: Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by TheControversy: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
eberetos:

Treat her like which queen?

Re: Can You Accept A Lady Who Dumped U As A Virgin, Came Back Disvirgined? by TheControversy: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
greatnaija01:
To forgive is easy... only when we know that we too need it.

was it the hymen virginity u loved or d girl?

Get ya head out of her thighs..... and look into your heart to see y u once loved her whether is was just for sex or for her personality.... virginity is not personality

The question is what was she doing after you broke up that made her come back running. It's not her "disvirginity" you have to forgive but all the nasty things she must've done while you were apart. Can you sincerely forget about them especially when your friends who know her tell you about her sexcapades?

(1) (Reply)

Cash Prize Give Away To A Person Who Can Write This Lyrics / Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters / One Of The Handsome Guy On NL & Romance Section.rate My Pic Joor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.