Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi (36105 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Kizyte(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mistake of a president
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Episteme2(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Buhari is not a good person. He is not a gentleman though he needs not necessarily be for him to deliver, and he is not honest at work because a bigot can never be honest in any system he is working be it a good or a bad system. He doesn't need to manoeuvre any thing, body, process, or system before he can deliver. What did he achieve the first time he had all the instruments and apparatus of control and manoeuvre? Our angry ancestors sent Buhari to come and punish Nigeria.
Buhari is everything unpresidential and unstatesmanly in a diverse nation like ours. Even if he has all the powers in the country - executive, legislative and judiciary, he can't achieve anything good. He can only use it to achieve his sinister ethno-religious agenda.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by bullbull2: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
cool
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by biggestmanhood(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
out spoken man not like afonjas slaves

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by enemyofprogress: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
No be him wan be President abi na beg dem beg am?

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by ofuonyebi: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hope you are not indirectly telling Buhari to step down for you come 2019?

All this your vibes no doubt has a loaded hidden agenda...the more we hear, the less they understand..

If Buhari makes you a Minister today, you go reverse the steering of this your deceitful talk...
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by slawali: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bitter thruth anywah,if we don't change our system of gov,our development is by God's Grace.
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by potent5(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
APC yeye de small to high heavens!
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by gurunlocker: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
I'm sorry, resident zombies won't agree to this. He is the best president ever as he has been fighting corruption, increase job opportunities and food surplus...

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by emmasege: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Dictatorship is the only system of governance known to HausaFulaniMuslims.

The three arms of government are the NASS, Judiciary, Presidency.
Removing the NASS and Judiciary means Tyranny, Despot, Dictator and Maximum Ruler.

This is the only known rulership system in Islamic Sharia... Tyranny.

Nigeria is doomed with Fulanis like the Angos and Buharis... as leaders who called Peaceful IPOD terrorist while the Murdering Fulanis as mere criminals.
Now, does anyone now blame the Nnamdi Kanus who want secession or nothing else, and the Yorubas who want restructuring?

Imagine sharing the same geographical space with the like of Angos and Buharis. Honestly, I don't see Nigeria moving forward with these people or the current structure.

We had better go our separate ways in the name of secession or restructuring.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
stephanie11:
Ango Abdullahi,
But the current delegate system brings nothing except corruption. Once the parties are corrupt, certainly, government must be corrupt, this is what is happening now all over the country."

"[/i]

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/23/buharis-government-failing-ango-abdullahi/
Thank God you admitted that APC is corrupt! NOW the question is who amongst them is facing the law

This is why many Nigerians are of the opinion that Buhari's fight against corruption is one sided!

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Alphasoar(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Ango Abdullahi should shut up, bloody ethnic jingoist
Is that what they told you? Have you tried to analyse what the speaker is saying?
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by bejeria101(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses Excuses

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by jargo89(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Narldon:

Yea, I agree with You

Same way your English is a serial "failurer"

Lol. Wicked.
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Bizibi(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
My honourable sycophant @salam1,please we need your defense.one more time.
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Nedfed(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Buhari is a good man who found himself in a wrong system. Story for the gods.
Who send him to contest?
Dont he no the kind of people in the party before he joined? Perhaps he uses their influence to win the election.
Ever since I was born (almost three decades back), Nigeria never has a good government or system in place. So tell me what Buhari does not know about this.
The big mistake will made is that many voted for his personality ( personal likeness), forgotten that what Nigerians really need is a man with principle, competent, action and delivery.
Is still prefer osinbajo than him.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Lugar14(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Everything and body is to be blamed for our Messiah poor performance except him. A bad work man always blame his tools for his poor quality of his work.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by ospido: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
aolawale025:
If indeed the system is bad. Why are you also against restructuring it to make it better

A multimillion question that they are unable to answer.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by akaahs(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bari22:
this is true
zumbi what make its true?? That's what make it democracy, is it a crime to return to democracy again?
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Bari22: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
akaahs:

zumbi what make its true?? That's what make it democracy, is it a crime to return to democracy again?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by asawanathegreat(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
APC and PDP are all birds of a feather. So whether he fails or not, Ango Abdullahi contributed to his failure.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by bluecircle470: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Paid Atiku agent!
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by nkowaputa(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
I just read a little. The summary is that the Northen elders have admitted that their savior buhari is a failure.
They have always had excuses.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by gidjah(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
my able prof,you use to be very factual and true to any giving course way back as my teacher in the University, but you seem to have swerved like a serves tennis ball,what could be the matter my prof?
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by ospido: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Narldon:

Yea, I agree with You

Same way your English is a serial "failurer"

You forgot that you failed as well.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Chukwudi4naija(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
The blame game continues. This nitwit's fallacious argument is already dead by thousand qualifications.
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Splashme: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
PointZerom:

I don't know how these people reasons, can you imagine him blaming the Judiciary and NASS for Buhari's failures?. Maybe we should remove the judiciary and the NASS if we want Buhari to perform. It is very clear now that this is one chance government.
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by salam1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bizibi:
My honourable sycophant @salam1,please we need your defense.one more time.
How Buhari dealt with wailers this week

In this week alone

*Buhari orders payment of N290bn civil servants' outstanding salaries/allowances accumulated since 2007!

*Buhari reaches back to 2003 to pay #45bn for former staff of Nigeria Airways of gratuities and other retirement benefits.

*Power generation hits 7001.

*PMB got 200 armoured fighting vehicle from Jordan to tighten Nigeria Security.

*ASUU, NASU, SSANU, ULC & Resident Dr hav SUSPENDED STRIKE

Now hear the comments of the world about him .

*Ban Ki-moon to Buhari: "You are highly respected by world leaders, including myself. Your person has given your country a positive image.

*CNN described BUHARI as the Africa President.

*How I wish African leaders are like you"~Donald Trump.

*PMB is the number 10 most talked about world leader in the just concluded UNGA in New York

What a bad week for wailers and their leaders .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
You couldn't have written it better.

Right on point.
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by nairalandankrah: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
You voted FAILURE and you expect success?? Nigerians wanna have their cake and eat it....INEC can we also recall a serving president??
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
Yes ooo na true ooooo. sad embarassed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) / Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) / Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.