Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi (36103 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by ochiosa(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2017
PointZerom:

I don't know how these people reasons, can you imagine him blaming the Judiciary and NASS for Buhari's failures?. Maybe we should remove the judiciary and the NASS if we want Buhari to perform. It is very clear now that this is one chance government.
All he is saying is military government is better than civilian government, because it will be easier to get all they want without challenge.
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by salam1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bizibi:
hahahahaha,this is hilarious..... Don't worry,when I call fr your attention just copy and paste again ehhh.
as long as u don't c anything gud in this govt I will forever give a d show u fact
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Bizibi(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
salam1:
as long as u don't c anything gud in this govt I will forever give a d show u fact
please stop ass licking at the time ehhh
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by salam1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bizibi:
please stop ass licking at the time ehhh
u can't force any1 to hate wat u hate opinion matters so die with ur gullible opinion
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Bizibi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
salam1:
u can't force any1 to hate wat u hate opinion matters so die with ur gullible opinion
heheheheheh,what a blind soul.....keep on the good work,you deserve a medal.
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by salam1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bizibi:
heheheheheh,what a blind soul.....keep on the good work,you deserve a medal.
u r d blind1 open ur eyes to reality and stop typing poo on social media ur hatered cannot stop him from living channel ur brain to a more lucrative venture
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Bizibi(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
salam1:
u r d blind1 open ur eyes to reality and stop typing poo on social media ur hatered cannot stop him from living channel ur brain to a more lucrative venture
hahahahahaha.....I wish you know the rubbish they re doing in abj.

As I said keep the good work as a blind fellow licking asses.
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by salam1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bizibi:
hahahahahaha.....I wish you know the rubbish they re doing in abj.

As I said keep the good work as a blind fellow licking asses.
u too keep on with ur stupidity
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Bizibi(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
salam1:
u too keep on with ur stupidity
hahahahaha.....I like sycophants like you!!! Always in the dark.
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Dictatorship is the only system of governance known to HausaFulaniMuslims.

The three arms of government are the NASS, Judiciary, Presidency.
Removing the NASS and Judiciary means Tyranny, Despot, Dictator and Maximum Ruler.

This is the only known rulership system in Islamic Sharia... Tyranny.

Nigeria is doomed with Fulanis like the Angos and Buharis... as leaders who called Peaceful IPOB terrorist while the Murdering Fulanis as mere criminals.

But it was your blodas from the south who first introduced dictatorship to this country when they toppled our nascent democracy in Jan 1966 with the first military coup.

No Ango Abdullahi was not advocating for removal of the other two arms of governance but merely pointing out the fact the president's good intentions were being frustrated by the collective individuals within the said systems for their selfish ends - it is clear you deliberately or otherwise completely missed the plot.

Yes indeed, Nigeria is doomed not because of the Angos and Buharis but because of dishonest co-travellers like you who expect the rules of a game to be continuously reviewed midway through the match anytime a goal is scored or about to be scored against them.
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by PointZerom: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
AnanseK:

How Buhari dealt with wailers this week:

In this week alone
*Buhari orders payment of N290bn Civil Servants'
outstanding Salaries & allowances accumulated since
2007!

*Buhari reaches back to 2003 to pay N45bn for former Staff of Nigeria Airways of gratuities & other retirement benefits.

*Power generation hits 7001

*PMB got 200 armoured fighting vehicle from
Jordan to tighten Nigeria Security.

*ASUU, NASU, SSANU, ULC & Resident Doctors
have SUSPENDED STRIKE.

Now hear the comments of the World about him .

*Ban Ki-moon(former UN Sec) to Buhari:
"You are highly
respected by World leaders, including myself. Your
person has given your Country a positive image.

*CNN described BUHARI as the Africa President.

*How I wish African leaders are like
you".
~Donald Trump.

*PMB is the number 10 most talked about World leader in the just concluded UNGA in New York.

What a bad week for wailers & their leaders.

Also add..... All the presidents at just concluded UN general assembly has gone to their various countries while Buhari ran to London hospital.
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by Roadmike(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Now the problem besides the democratic institution is now the system. Yet every one has being shouting and exclaiming all over about the system this same professor, wonder what he professes, objected and made his followers to obstruct any form of restructuring or system change now giving excuses.

Its being states severally whether good or not there is the need for a structural change in this country, else we go no where.

We instead take 2 giants steps forward and 5 reverse giants steps backward, is that progress or development ?
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by osems: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Agon Abdullah you are a big MALU
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by osems: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ago Abdullah you are a big MALU
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by AnanseK(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
PointZerom:

Also add..... All the presidents at just concluded UN general assembly has gone to their various countries while Buhari ran to London hospital.

You don't know that about "ALL THE PRESDENTS". Nothing wrong with monitoring your health and doing so much for your country all at once.
Re: This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi by PointZerom: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
AnanseK:

You don't know that about "ALL THE PRESDENTS". Nothing wrong with monitoring your health and doing so much for your country all at once.

Pictures of his completed projects in your state Pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) / Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) / Angry Mob Kills Kenyan Serial Child Killer Who Escaped From Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.