Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! (932 Views)

Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss? / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by bulletG(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2010
Hey! guys and ladies, pls wch of them do u recognize as your first son, i had a son with my ex girl friend and he is staying with my mum, now am married and my wife just gave birth to a baby boy, but she is insisting that her son is my 1st son because we are officially married but am thinking otherwise, pls wot do u guys think?
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by omega25red(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
is this question even necessary you are old enough to get married and have kids but you still cant determine which kid is your first.

I'll watch out for that wife of yours because she will treat your out of wedlock son bad
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by yme1(f): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
the first child you had out of wedlock is your first son either you like it or not
and what kind of wife is that undecided
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by googles: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2010

[size=13pt]huh seriously we have to arrange your family tree for you??
o'course your first son is your first son
if dat means anything to you
pppffff !!![/size]
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by hbabe(f): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2010
Na wa o!  The guy should be a man and give his real first son his birthright.  He should also be careful of that kind of wife. undecided
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
A man who is truly married won't ask this question.
Since you mentioned your mum, why not ask her?
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by Godalone(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
BlueDiva:

A man who is truly married won't ask this question.
Since you mentioned your mum, why not ask her?
exactly
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by Ben13: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2010
LOL~ see thread~!
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by bulletG(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2010
@ d ladies that contributed, see d way u ladies r talking as if u wont want ur own son 2 b d 1st if u r in same situation as my wife, pls dnt b a hypocrite,
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by H2O2: 7:55am On Mar 04, 2010
Obviously the lady in question has her difficulties still coming to accept that you had a child outta wedlock, but to answer your question, omo akobi ni arole. As the yorubas say, teni n teni. what is yours is yours.
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2010
bullet G:

@ d ladies that contributed, see d way u ladies r talking as if u wont want your own son 2 b d 1st if u r in same situation as my wife, pls dnt b a hypocrite,

This is about you, not about the ladies that have replied so far.

And yes, your first son born out of wedlock is your first, but do you truly blame your current wife for not agreeing with you? Your first child was the result of a liason whilst you or your ex were not ready to commit, for whatever reason, which made you an irresponsible parent! The fact your son's growing up in your mum's home, and you're asking this daft question on an internet forum, also points to the fact you're not being manly enough to make decisions on your own. You're a weak man.
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by TemiladeE1(f): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2010
Blood is thicker than water,whether the child is born out of wedlock is irrelevant.
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2010
Of course your first child is your first son. . .but I can understand where your wife is coming from. . .it won't be easy. . .and trust me this is just the beginning of future problems to come!

[size=5pt]
The reason I will not make the mistake of marrying a man who already has a child out of wedlock just too much Poo involved that I am not ready to deal with! [/size]
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by googles: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2010
Siena:

This is about you, not about the ladies that have replied so far.

And yes, your first son born out of wedlock is your first, but do you truly blame your current wife for not agreeing with you? Your first child was the result of a liason whilst you or your ex were not ready to commit, for whatever reason, which made you an irresponsible parent! The fact your son's growing up in your mum's home, and you're asking this daft question on an internet forum, also points to the fact you're not being manly enough to make decisions on your own. You're a weak man.

[size=13pt]hmm this is what we call "hitting the nail on the head"
i couldn't agree less with you. . . . . .[/size]
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by galatico(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2010
[quote][/quote]

You're extremely right!!!
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by Busybody2(f): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2010
@BULLET G

What precipitated this conversation?

Was your wife not aware you had an offspring before she dated/married you?

What did your wife hope to achieve if your answer is "yes honey, your son is my first child? How old is your wife and you sef?

And what would have been her reaction if your answer was "no, your ex's son is your first son?

For you to come and open this thread means you ain't even sure if you have a "wife" A word of advice, if i were you i'd start sleeping with one eye open and better get your Mum involved ASAP.
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by kokonets(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2010
^^^^im likely to find u here grin grin ur living up to ya name 9ice one
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by daylae(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2010
Trouble looms!
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by bulletG(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2010
@ siena,what i asked 4 is just an opinion, if u have one u can give but stop insulting urself by calling me a weak man, if u cant say ur mind without insulting someone then shut ur fucking crap mouth up!!!  i never said d one out of wedlock is not my 1st son,  i only told u guys how my wife felt abt it, and i was just trying 2 see if its nomal 4 her 2 feel dat way,
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by Busybody2(f): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2010
@kokonet

Of all the pipu wey poke dem nose into this matter, na only my nose you see abi, are you indirectly insulting me that i have a BIG HUMONGOUS nose too, no worry i go get ya time soon, you just wait for me, lol.

Onto serious matter, what do you think i should do to this girl called "googles"? I take pity on am yesterday and decided to employ her as one of my esteemed team of Nairaland's e-gbeboruns, told her to drop her CV at home with my e-husband Siena, now she is here talking of hitting it and nodding her head like an agama lizard, do you have any suggestion of how i can wipe that smile off her face, cos thats how it starts, make it a good one and i will forget you said i have a big nose, do we have a deal? lol.
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by kokonets(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2010
Busybody. . .u crack me wahali grin grin as per ya request hmm i think u nid to remove her googles, literarily speakin if u know wat i mean wink so that she wont see again tongue when she looks for her googles she will ask u buzybody grin grin grin hope im free abi
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by Busybody2(f): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2010
@bullet g

Ain't saying this so that my e-husband Siena can increase my allowance but ZIP IT, you are trully a zeal spineless dude.

What else do you expect to hear coming here with such subject? Would you prefer to hear what is really on people's mind - that your wife is a wicked and horrible and heartless person/a witch/could potentially poison that child/etc.

Of course she is just feeling insecure and silly and you should be able to deal with this on your own, unless you agree with her and let her start running the home and running you around, thereby displacing you as the head, which Siena's post was all about.
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2010
bullet G:

@ siena,what i asked 4 is just an opinion, if u have one u can give but stop insulting urself by calling me a weak man, if u cant say your mind without insulting someone then shut your bleeping crap mouth up!!! i never said d one out of wedlock is not my 1st son, i only told u guys how my wife felt abt it, and i was just trying 2 see if its nomal 4 her 2 feel dat way,

I speak as I see things, I'm not here to tell you what you want to hear.

Typical of men of your ilk, who see straight talking as insulting. I said it before, and I'll say it again, you're a weak man. If you were a real man well versed in affairs of your family, our opinions on Nairaland wouldn't have been sought, and they would hardly matter anyway.
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by googles: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2010
Busy_body:

Onto serious matter, what do you think i should do to this girl called "googles"? I take pity on am yesterday and decided to employ her as one of my esteemed team of Nairaland's e-gbeboruns, told her to drop her CV at home with my e-husband Siena, now she is here talking of hitting it and[b] nodding her head like an agama lizard,[/b] do you have any suggestion of how i can wipe that smile off her face, cos thats how it starts, make it a good one and i will forget you said i have a big nose, do we have a deal? lol.

[size=13pt] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chei !!! i don suffer
see me see trouble o
hmm e jor oooooo !!! [/size]
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by Outstrip(f): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2010
Which one came first
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2010
in the Nigerian context, dating a baby mama is far easier than dating a baby papa.

@ poster

why didnt you let your ex girlfriend raise your son?

I dont really hold with the notion of family members raising someone's child unless the mother for some reason is unable to do so.

recipe for disaster, imo.

and how on earth did the issue even come up about which son's position is higher? You're not very mature, I'm sorry to say.
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by no1madman(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2010
i'm ur 1st son. . . .u don join late M.k.o Abiola,Tu face and co. league.
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by chic2pimp(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2010
kokonets:

^^^^im likely to find u here grin grin your living up to ya name 9ice one
This had me in stitches grin grin grin
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:41am On Mar 05, 2010
your first son is your first son, regardless of who you are married to or not.
is this a serious question?
undecided
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by Sunshine87(f): 3:08am On Mar 05, 2010
why would you marry a lady who isnt close with your first son
Re: Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 05, 2010
^^ question of the century

(1) (Reply)

Defind This Relationship / Guys With Nails / She Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.