Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,787 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

She Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant (933 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! / I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Pregnant by Templa(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hello house, A friend needs real advice here, ,
He got his girlfriend pregnant but both are not ready for any baby, The baby I guess is just somewks old, Is D&C possible at this stage?
Re: She Is Pregnant by gattusoft: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2010
U guys should not even dear to terminate that baby.just give birth to dat child.i beg u
Re: She Is Pregnant by Templa(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
dat is the same advice I gave him, finally its up to them.
Re: She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2010
hmm if you are old enough to pregnant a woman, you should be old enough to know what to do.
Re: She Is Pregnant by Omolola1(f): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2010
Poster,

Tell your friend to allow that gurl give birth to that baby

When they were doing it, they both enjoyed it, they didnt use an umbrella because they were ready to have a baby

Now, they are complaining!
Let her give birth to the baby in peace
Re: She Is Pregnant by gattusoft: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2010
Assume omolola was the girl and i d boy.i luv u lola
Re: She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2010
@poster
being pregnant shouldnt be a reason to have a baby because we all know that any fool or foolish person can either impregnate a gal or get pregnant.

it takes an emotionally, financially and physically ready person to care properly for a child's need. if these two are not ready then abortion should be the only way to solve this problem.

everyone can make a mistake but having a kid is NOT the solution to deal with such issue. let them use their brains before bringing a child into this world that they might not be able to care for and thus make to suffer because of their stoopidity.

its very important to understand that, if they want to abort, then let them go to a PROPER CLINIC WITH PROPER DOCTOR.
Re: She Is Pregnant by Omolola1(f): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2010
gattusoft:

Assume omolola was the girl and i d boy.i luv u lola

Are you okay?
Re: She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2010
@ Poster

Abortion is not legal in Nigeria, not for couples like your friends. But if they ask around, there shd be places where it's done in private and efficiently too. They need to act fast before it gets too late! cool
Re: She Is Pregnant by gattusoft: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2010
Lola if i am okay i not telling d truth.i thought u and 190 broke up.lola pls i luv my angle
Re: She Is Pregnant by InkedNerd(f): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2010
Templa:

Hello house, A friend needs real advice here, ,
He got his girlfriend pregnant but both are not ready for any baby, The baby I guess is just somewks old, Is D&C possible at this stage?

It depends on how far along the girl is in her pregnancy. Here, take a look at this link >>> http://www.americanpregnancy.org/unplannedpregnancy/abortionprocedures.html
Re: She Is Pregnant by 190: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2010
gattusoft:

Lola if i am okay i not telling d truth.i thought u and 190 broke up.lola pls i luv my angle

how can u love my baby,
U swallow frog
and besides she not an angle
what angle are u talkin abt 190degree
Re: She Is Pregnant by esdee1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2010
tell them to remove the baby sharply!!!!!!!! no point bringing in a child to suffer,
Re: She Is Pregnant by Omolola1(f): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2010
rotflmao!!!
Re: She Is Pregnant by golamike: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2010
LEAVE THE PREGNANCY PLEASE. ABORTION IS A SERIOUS CRIME BEFORE GOD AND MAN. START THINKING LIKE A FATHER.
THINK OF THE COUNTLESS PEOPLE THAT ARE SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR THIS PRECIOUS GIFT.
IF YOU ACT OTHERWISE, GOD WILL ASK YOU!
Re: She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2010
mehn the last time i borrowed someone money he used it for abortion now the baby's blood will be on my head, i will be damned if i allow anyone do the same don't abort the baby abortion is murder and that child's blood will be on your head your are sending your baby to HELL and surely the consequences will catch up with u,
Re: She Is Pregnant by 190: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2010
^^

PC GURU

DEY TALK TRU @TYMES SEF,

NAH U DO AM~ grin grin grin
Re: She Is Pregnant by ismaeel86(m): 12:41am On Oct 09, 2010
i will advise you to go for the abortion, due to the followin reasons

1. The Nigerian population is increasing day by day, in order to check overpopulation, abort.
2. So as to prevent the child from getting used to "up NEPA"
3. So as to protect the child from kidnappers, ritual killers, bomb blast etc.

On the other abortion is a great sin, it is also murder and not appreciating the miracle and wonder of the creator. There are many people out there that will do anything to just be pregnant, even if it is just for a day.
So Mr Poster, the ball is in your court, as i can not decide for you.

Remember, we are nothing but nails in the hands of the carpenter.
Re: She Is Pregnant by Okijajuju1(m): 1:11am On Oct 09, 2010
@ OP

The majic word is; Ctrl-alt-Delete.

Mr.Brown.Jay has adviced you well.

Abort it!!!
Re: She Is Pregnant by Dsense(m): 1:45am On Oct 09, 2010
ismaeel86:

i will advise you to go for the abortion, due to the followin reasons

1. The Nigerian population is increasing day by day, in order to check overpopulation, abort.
2. So as to prevent the child from getting used to "up NEPA"
3. So as to protect the child from kidnappers, ritual killers, bomb blast etc.

On the other abortion is a great sin, it is also murder and not appreciating the miracle and wonder of the creator. There are many people out there that will do anything to just be pregnant, even if it is just for a day.
So Mr Poster, the ball is in your court, as i can not decide for you.

Remember, we are nothing but nails in the hands of the carpenter.
Are u being hypnotizes by d atmosphere around there
Re: She Is Pregnant by Tinksh(f): 2:08am On Oct 09, 2010
Another person complaining bout an unwanted pregnancy! My God!! Wear a damn condom fools!!!
Re: She Is Pregnant by Akinagirl(f): 2:59am On Oct 09, 2010
They seem to not be able to know what a damn condom is. sad
Re: She Is Pregnant by CrudeOil2(m): 3:19am On Oct 09, 2010
Abort.

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Who Smokes(how Bad?) / Do You Always Have A Second Thought Each Time U Suspect Him/her Of Cheating? / Ever Cheated On Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.