Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

"When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . (2121 Views)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Vs Miss Bum Bum China Choose One (photos, 18+) / Miss Bum Bum Contestants Bring Traffic To A Stand Still In Thong Bikinis-18+ / U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2017

Once upon a time, A TRUE LIFE STORY and in the city of Sao Paulo, Brazil, the second edition of a pageantry to choose the lady with THE MOST BEAUTIFUL pair masses of gluteal muscles supperimposed by layers of
fat call 'BUM-BUM', emerged a lady by the name ANDRESSA URACH, 2012 MISS BUM-BUM contest as the runner up, which earned her FAME and BENJAMINS too (money).

Well packaged 'ASS-ET' inside that sensuous hot panties called 'G-STRING', that skimpy thong which leaves bare, BUM-BUM de BUM-BUM as it is paraded on JUDGEMENT DAY, the DAY for judging which is the most beautiful BAKASI in Brazil by panel of judges who only God knows how the hell they judge which is the most beautiful of these BUTTOCKS, 27 CURVACEOUS women contested altogether, hoping to be crowned the QUEEN OF UKWU.

So, after being ranked No. 2, then plus 2 years passed by. Andressa Urach having gained more FAME and FAME and have become so FAMOUS on social media, Reality Tv Shows with LIKES and LIKES and LIKES a marketing of herself. Making more MONEY and more MONEY by shaking that bum-bum de bum-bum FLAMBOYANTLY like a peaco'ck's tail,................ 'JUDI-JUDI' 'IKEBE SUPPER' 'SAMBA IDI LO-LO' 'UKWU-UKWU'boldly and with pride.
Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2017

And so came an Earth Equake Breaking News  which shook the hearts of her loving fans, a vibration with magnitude intense, a grevious surprise to them all.

BREAKING NEWS:

'Andressa Urach, a runner up in Brazil's popular MISS-BUM BUM competition, is in a SERIOUS CONDITION in hospital in Southern City of Porto Alegre. The 27 years old (has been) admitted in the hospital, after suffering an infection following an operation to remove a GEL which 'MICHAEL ANGELO(S)' of butts implant injected her with to increase the size of her bum-bum de bum-bum as to give it that ouchie-couchie-la-la-la shape that make men drool like puppy dog and valued in the HALLS OF SHAME, the vanity market of nud!ty in the name of fashion, entertainment and other glorified illusions and self deception. HER MOTHER, MARISETE DE FAVANI ASKED FANS TO PRAY FOR HER DAUGHTER........Doctors say the model (Andressa) is being sedated and breathing through a ventilation, IN A COMA, battling with death.' (Edited)

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/11270139/Brazils-Miss-BumBum-runner-up-in-hospital-after-buttock-operation.html

And so her multitude fans on Twitters, Instragram e.t.c. gathered and must have prayed:

"OH! LORD SAVE THIS OUR MISS-NYASH Oooo!!! MISS UKWU SHOULD NOT DIE, PLEASE!!! BABA GOD, ABEG! ABEG! ABEG! OUR MERCIFUL LORD, SAVE ANDRESSA URACH'S LIFE, MOST ESPECIALLY HER BUM-BUM DE BUM-BUM".
Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2017

"Nature has no compassion. It is in the words of William Blake, 'a CREATION that groans, living on DEATH; where fish and bird and beast and tree and metal and stone live by devouring'. NATURE ACCEPT NO EXCUSES AND ONLY PUNISHMENT IT KNOWS IS DEATH". Eric Hoffer (Reflection on the Human Condition).

It was not yet Andressa Urach's time to go, the end of her world, to be conquered by the inevitable, DEATH .

She survived and while on her hospital bed she had this to say.

"I am SUFFERING A LOT, but God is with me. Its my fault, MY 'STUPID' VANITY made me push the limits."

"I prefer to have legs and be able to walk and lose half a buttocks THAN TO DIE". 

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2976442/Miss-BumBum-contestant-rushed-hospital-buttock-implant-infected-just-weeks-fillers-legs-rotted-muscles.html

Hahaha.....................hehehe...........huhuhu.......my belle Oooooooh! My head Ooooooo! Laugh wan kill me. Andressa, where you being hang your B- for Brain before, on top pole wire?! Yeye!!!

She must have told those who truely CARED and HONESTLY LOVE her, who adviced and admonished her about such choice of a careless life, of IMMODESTY all for vain VANITY. But her EGOCENTRICY must have made the worse of her, blocking her B for Brain replying them with sheer arrogance "MIND YOUR FVCKING B-FOR BUSINESS, ITS MY B-FOR BODY, ITS NOBODY'S BUSINESS" just as the IGNORANTS still do today. Smhft. ~shake my head for them~
Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2017

Andressa, finally got discharged after spending a month at the intensive care. Only for ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS again a week after being discharged:

"The model and tv-presenter, Andressa Urach is now in care YET AGAIN after suffering infections as a result of the IMPLANT in her BUTTOCKS".

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html.

"Her B for BUTTOCKS has finally gone really, really B for BAD. O gosh! Her NYASH don finally collapse like World Trade Center". Some of her fans would have said and also say. "USELESS GAL!!! So na FAKE nyash sef she been dey parade up and down, for us to drool on twitters, instagram...........Reality Tv Shows. HOELOSHI see as her nyash come flat now like bathroom slippers.  And we go just dey click LIKES and SHARES any how, choi!!! No be scam be dis? Werrey, 419, Oloriburuku!" She is now being seen as a FOOL, being MOCKED by her own very fans who she works hard to get their attention as to win their clicks. 'LIKES' in the virtual world,which they 'moderns' say has its own MARKET VALUE, this AGE OF LIES. Its glorified as B for fvcking BUSINESS, hmmm........and what a world so animated by sensuality, a world which keeps losing its sensibility. "Me sef dey wonder how possible person nyash go so ROUND like B for Bolombolo, Ballon. How we no come suspect say na JEBU nyash sef".  Others might have said "If tu say person get chance to press her nyash like B for Bread person for know. Chai, so all na perception illusion,  kambu!!!"

"Anyway B for Bolombolo or Ballon don finally B for Burst. Andressa, make you just hope say no be this your YEYE plus OJORO plus MAGO-MAGO B for Bakasi go kill you Ooooooo, you hear me so. If you kick B for Bucket I pity your soul for yonder". "Hmm.............. wetin you wan go tell B for Baba God" "na wetin me sef dey imagine be dat o, chai", "She go say na nyash implant kill her? Useless Bum-Bum, I revoke all my likes, NON-SENSE, HOELOSHI!!!"
Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2017

Painting a scenario of how the same fans you seek to please as to get LIKES on social media to make you of MARKET VALUE in our DELUDED world will call you a BIG FOOL when things go wrong. All the while they know you are a SCHMUCK. While yourself know you have been DECEIVING yourself all along, a life of lies, a life of FOOLING around all for a paltry price called "STUP!D VANITY".

"There is probably an element of MALICE in the readiness to overestimate people: we are laying up for ourselves the pleasure of later cutting them down to size." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)
Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Not again sad

1 Like

Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dis NL Modes sef, abi una dey take style drink fermented kunu, a.k.a BURUKUTU on duty ne? Na so dem use dat dem useless antispam bot block me before I gat finish my upload wey i dedicate to pocohantas....................una think say i wan give her E-belle ne? Sledge hammer knock fall on all of una....................anyway make I continue.
Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
op, are you high on somthing, you expect someone to those non educational stuff?
Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Logician:
op, are you high on somthing, you expect someone to those non educational stuff?

"DO-RE-MI-FA-SO-LA-TI-DO........................................".

Hmm!!! See as dis one come surrender as SCAPE GOAT 4 my temple. Chai!!! SUYA don land.

Oga logician na you invent education abi?! Just read your own comment all over again.......................na so dem dey take construct sentence for una village ko? Abi na night school u attend ne? Wind don finally blow we don finally, finally see fowl yansh and dis one dey smell wella.

Well, when examination malpractice don ruin the country wetin person no go see?

TOO EVIDENT ON NL, THAT NIGERIA HAS A VERY, VERY, VERY LONG WAY TO GO. THAT IS IF THIS COUNTRY IS EVEN THINKING OF GOING TO ANYWHERE AT ALL. A COUNTRY SO DEHUMANIZED DELIBERATELY VIA DYSFUCNTIONAL SYSTEMS DESIGNED TO PRODUCE RETARDS. 

1. NAIRALANDERS mostly don't 'READ'. SO MENTALLY LAZY they mostly are. Except a very FEW whose aim is to increase in WISDOM. As for the MENTALLY LAZY ones, they are already so use to short- cuts, yes  that EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE which has made them lacking in METAL CAPACITY leading to no where but MEDIOCRITY as like this logician has exhibited here WITHOUT SHAME, he is a mediocre, pseud. So you can't even construct a sentence correctly and you are here so in a hurry like person wey piss the worri to condemn a whole thread as "non educational stuff'.

LOGICIAN WERE YOU HIGH ON SOMETHING AND THAT WAS THE REASON WHY?! ABI YOU DRINK PRUSSIC ACID NE. PRUSSIC ACID I TALK O NO BI PUZZY ACID.

*Well the spelling is 'SOMETHING' and not "somthing" there is an 'e' after the 'm'. Now before you say it is a TYPO ERROR, kindly read what I have packaged for you to the very end since you na 'EDUCATION STUFF'!!!

And also logician, the corrrect sentence should be................'op are you high on som'E'thing, you expect someone to 'READ' those non educational stuff?'.

And not,

Logician:

Logician see as you vamuse 'READ' commot for dat ur sentence. That sentence can only fetch you nothing but F9 in English Language WAEC Oooooooo.............AND SINCE E BI SAY UNA NO LIKE TO DEY READ. READING BE LIKE SAY DEM DEY TORTURE BRAIN. So,how u no go forget to include READ for ya sentence. Abi you no also even sabi spell R-E-A-D ne? Logician SPELLING fall on you, GBOSA!!! 

While this present MUMU GOVERNMENT have been dey sing that LULLABY "we will fight corruption" into the ear drums of mostly RETARD CITIZENS which the country's education system of dysfunctionality and economy a.k.a POVERTY has been producing. No be TOM and JERRY, cat-mouse chasing one another dem..............enemies in the arena of the dirty game called politics be dey drama at play? A country of a people of TRIVIALITIES and not SIGNIFICANCE.

A whole education system that breeds 'CHEATS' and 'DUNCE'. Is that not suppose to be where to focus attention, AS THE REAL FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION, laying a SOLID FOUNDATION because education is meant to cultivate the human mind towards POSITIVITY and not as it nothing but a CONFORMITY to STUP!TY which is by deliberate design to manipulate you peoples minds as to pulling you up and down like PUPPET SHOW. How can a nation develop when the system of education produces but 'LOGICIANS'.

Why dis government go even take education as a priority, since Baba at the top sef, Mal Bubu, before election no get am 4 SEONDARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE.  We no even kuku know may be dem finally FORGE certificate 4 Mal Bubu ne just to make am able to contest election after it was discovered that he had NONE to show to INEC and the Millitary accademy he attended too had no EVIDENCE as to proof his gainning entrance into the defense accademy but all that one no bi corruption .

So, Logician do you mean to say with all your calling yourself 'LOGICIAN', this thread is a "NON EDUCATIONAL STUFF"? And how do you know when you didn't even read it because you by yourself already said. "You expect someon to those non educational stuff" . Minister of education see as you murder sentence.......by deleting 'READ' .

Is that LOGICAL, ehn logician?...................Abi na MAGICIAN you been even wan name your moniker but you no also sabi how to spell too? LOGICIAN MAKE GOOD EDUCATION FALL ON YOUR HEAD. GBOSA!!!

2. Even if they manage to read, they still mostly lack comprehension and understanding. Cramming and plagiarism have conditioned that their mind to not be able to REASON as to decipher what has been written since their aim is just to pass exams and not for understanding. WHAT A DYSFUNCATIONALITY THIS 'BOOKISH' SYSTEM WHICH AIMS NOT AT ACQUIRING WISDOM BUT SHEET OF PAPER CALLED CERTIFICATE WHICH IS REALLY ALL ABOUT WHAT IT CAN PROVIDE FOR THE STOMACH AND WORMS IN THE TOILET...................IN SHORT MATERIALISM.

3. What is really SAD and BAD is their JUDGEMENTALISM over what they did not even read at all. VERY EMPTY HEADS, NUMBSKULLS, NULL-SETS!!!

4. What is WORSE, are they BLIND followers who dont also read your post but are so quick to also pass their judgemental comments based on another person's EMPTY comment. Because that one is 'SHORT' cut. Comments made by EDUCATED ILLITERATE who mostly happen to be the first few people who make comments on threads on NairaLand hustling despirately for LIKES. Have you notice that the first few comments made on a thread carries the most likes?

5. The WORST is how such EMPTY comments by these EDUCATED ILLITERATES end up getting those plenty likes. Well their BLIND FOLLOWERS ARE NOT BLIND WITH THE KEY PADS. Or is its just an impluse to click like because others too have clicked?

6. Ah! Ah! Ah!.............. I GET IT...................the reason for such LIKES is mainly no more but that most times these comments are BIGOTRY in nature and these blind followers with their diseased souls like such MENTAL ILLNESS called BIGOTRY. 

7. Comments which get the most likes is either one of ABUSE of another person's religion, tribe, gender or country................. . Such gets a lot of LIKES to tell you how MENTALLY RETARDED the citizens of this country have been so CONDITIONED (using Nairaland as a case study).

Anyway, make i pack well-well for here first for now. I hope to open a thread specifically someday about these NAIRALANDERS a.k.a THE EMPTY HEADS very soon. So also about EDUCATION too as to what it is honestly meant to be its aim in the human society.

Logician to be honest with you a major reason why this thread is dedicated to POCOHANTAS is not just because its a follow up to a conversation between me and her which only by the title alone she understands PERFECTLY the message I have passed across to her. But it is mainly because SHE, POCOHANTAS IS NOT A FOOL, A RETARD, LOW LIFE, FAKE, PRETENCIOUS AND EMPTY HEAD LIKE MOST OF YOU ON NAIRALAND. I HONESTLY ADORE PEOPLE WHO ARE 'REAL' AND TRUELY 'INTELLIGENT' AND NOT ALL YOU WANNA- BES PARADING YOURSELVES 'PSEUDO INTELLECTUALS' WHO CAN'T DIFFRENTIATE BETWEEN 'I' AND 'T' 'BLUE' AND 'BLACK' NOISE MAKERS WHO DON'T KNOW THEIR LEFT FROM THEIR RIGHT. (Don't be surprise to still see some retards come on this thread to vent their anger despite mentioning no retard's name)

THE MISS BUM-BUM STORY I HAVE DEDICATED TO POCOHANTAS IS MEANT TO BUTTRESS MY POINT ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCE OF LIVING A FAKE LIFE, OF LIES, OF EMPTINESS, OF STUPID VANITY WHICH MOST OF YOU DISPLAY HERE ON NAIRALAND.

Its evident that one can only build only upon something that has a REAL EXISTENCE, as TRUTH and NOT FAKE, FALSEHOOD for it to ENDORE. Pocohantas is not a FAKE person nor a PSEUD. That's why she gat that unique ENERGY and PASSION full of HUMOUR which most of you don't have except to making NOISE (empty vessels) and you will never have does qualities such her passion and energy and humour as long as you keep living a FAKE life, of LIES, of ILLUSIONS, of SELF DECEPTION, of WANNA-BES .

Most of you call her names, all because you are MOSTLY too DUMB to even understand that she is all about the COMMON GOOD of our humanity and not about FEMALE CHAUVINISM.

"I am suffering a lot, but God is with me. It is my fault my STUPID VANITY made me push the limits. I prefer to have legs and be able to walk and LOSE HALF A BUTTOCKS THAN TO DIE". (Miss Bum-Bum Andressa)

Is that the education you couldnt grasp, in my thread logician? That regret.........so that people learn from her choice of stup!d vanity? DID YOU EVEN READ IT ALL BEFORE PASSING YOUR JUDGEMENT? BE HONEST LOGICIAN. "Wisdom is found only in truth" ( Wolfang Goethe).

AND DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SOULS HAVE DIED BY THIS CHOICE OF "STUPID VANITY" OF COSMETIC SURGERY? WE ARE ABLE TO KNOW ABOUT ANDRESSA BECAUSE SHE IS A CELEBRITY. BUT WHAT ABOUT SO MANY WHO ARE NOT KNOWN.

Whether you read or not. Your comment reflect nothing but that you are obviously a by- product of a dysfunctional educational system. Is it your fault? The answer is an emphatic YES!!!............................IF YOU WANT TO REALLY GO FAR IN LIFE AND WITH A DISTINCTION, YOU NEED TO EMBRACE SELF IMPROVEMENT, SELF RESPONSIBILTY AND SELF REALIZATION.

Or should we assume that you were only in a hurry to vent your anger as to my reputation on NL like some D!CK HEADS are used to doing for my always upholding VIRTUE, THE DIGNITY AND INTEGRITY OF THE HUMAN RACE, UNITY AND TRANQUILITY busting my veins on all kinds of VICE, FALSEHOOD which are but DISGRACE TO HUMANITY that is gifted with a B for Brain 'COMMON SENSE' faculty of reasoning but they mostly choose to use their BUTT-HOLE to do the thinking for them instead?

Such character as mine as being exhibited here on NL, of pointing to a continously sinking humanity deeper and deeper, a retrogression into the mire of DECADENCE is DESPISED by mostly EMPTY PEOPLE suffering from that mental illness called PREJUDICE. Yet i understand their plights.

To say this is an age of DECAY is to glorify this age. What is this age if not, a RESIDUE of decay!!!. Its not even the DECAY but its RESIDUE that's how pathetic this age is.....SO VOID, so EMPTY so filled with people who are so IGNORANT and ARROGANT and so unwilling to learn. So my post draws derision from people of lower forms of knowledge who have been given SAND to eat in the name of GOOD EDUCATION. 

"These lower forms of knowledge, so WORTHLESS to anyone possessing knowledge of a different and higher order, had nevertheless to be realized, but this could not occur except at a stage where TRUE INTELLECTUALITY HAD DISAPPEARED". (Rene Guenon, Crises of the Modern World)

Pocohantas too is so MISUNDERSTOOD for being a REALIST, BLUNT not compromising,takes no NON-SENSE from EMPTY PEOPLE even though its a virtual world of the mostly anonymous, social media there is no reason to tolerate BS. Hence due to the intellectual vacuity that most of you obviously suffer from, she is tagged as one of the dysfunctionality in modernism of mental confussions bothering this age. She is called a FEMINIST which is an ABSOLUTELY WRONG ASSERTION about her. Truth be told!!!

So, Logician, your comment is so IRRATIONAL without logic inspired by SENTIMENTAL ASSUME from a diseased heart. A DESPISE at another thread of mine that is not in concord with your VANITY. Hence your commiting the TYPO ERROR........................is because you are in a such a hurry just to come and vent your DISPLEASURE.

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST! IF YOU ARE TRUELY WELL GROOMED EDUCATIONALLY. CAN YOU THEN PLEASE TELL THE WORLD HOW THIS THREAD IS A "NON-EDUCATIONAL STUFF" OF NO BENEFIT?! WE AWAIT SO FROM YOU LOGICIAN SO THAT WE CAN LEARN FROM YOU. SIMPLY BECAUSE ITS  SOCIAL MEDIA, A VIRTUAL WORLD OF MOSTLY THE ANONYMOUS DOESN'T MEAN THAT 'WE' SHOULD NOT 'RESPECT' OURSELVES. IF YOUR EDUCATION DIDN'T TEACH YOU ABOUT 'RESPECT' THEN IT IS OF NO WORTH AT ALL.  

Bear this in mind. NOBODY IS PERFECT!!! If you read my post you will find mistakes too, we are humans but our aim is to strive towards PERFECTION. My major point is this: LEARN TO RESPECT YOURSELF AND PEOPLE WILL RESPECT YOU!!! 

So, Logician my SCAPE GOAT you are now free to go and play with your mates. "Bleat...bleat...bleat....bleat.....and down LOGICIAN goes on running on top speed, and away and away...............after sweeting like a christmas goat for the slaughter"  But BEWARE next time you trespass I go use you for SUYA clean mouth.

" Respect for ourselves guides our morals,
respect for others guides our manners".
(Laurence Stern)

"We must learn to live together as brothers
or perish together as fools".
(Martin Luther King, Jr)

*ONE MAY WONDERS WHY DID I STILL HAVE TO WRITE SUCH A LONG STUFF EVEN THOUGH THIS EMPTY PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND MIGHT NOT READ. THE ANSWER TO YOUR CURIOSITY IS, THE ANTISPAM BOT THAT HAS BEEN HINDERING TO UPLOAD MY CONTENT WHICH WAS BROKEN DOWN INTO PIECE MEALS. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY IS THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE PRESENT, BUT POSTERITY AND ALSO CONNECTS THE WORLD. HENCE MY WORDS CAN TRAVEL FUTHER THAN ANY MISSILES EVER INVENTED TO PARTS OF THE WORD INFLUENCING MINDS TO BE POSITIVE. WE HOPE THE FUTURE WILL NOT FOLLOW THIS WRONG PATH AS IT IS TODAY BUT PUT THOSE WHO DESERVE TO BE PUT TO SHAME  FOR THEIR CHOICES OF TODAY'S STUP!D VANITY BY UPHOLDING VIRTUE OVER VICE.

.................."DO-TI-LA-SO-FA-MI-RE-DO".

Logician let me WARN YOU.. if you must reply. You better choose your words very, very carefully this time around. Mould them in a way like one who truely deserve to be called a LOGICIAN.
Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by sKeetz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Op are you high on cow dung?!?

Look at how you are rambling up and down like a mad dog.

Many are indeed mad and few are roaming. sad

1 Like

Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by makydebbie(f): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Logician:
Funny enough, I read it all.

1 Like

Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by IamLEGEND1: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
My mouth no dey this one.
Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
WORDWORLD:

"DO-RE-MI-FA-SO-LA-TI-DO........................................".

Hmm!!! See as dis one come surrender as SCAPE GOAT 4 my temple. Chai!!! SUYA don land.

Oga logician na you invent education abi?! Just read your own comment all over again.......................na so dem dey take construct sentence for una village ko? Abi na night school u attend ne? Wind don finally blow we don finally, finally see fowl yansh and dis one dey smell wella.

Well, when examination malpractice don ruin the country wetin person no go see?

TOO EVIDENT ON NL, THAT NIGERIA HAS A VERY, VERY, VERY LONG WAY TO GO. THAT IS IF THIS COUNTRY IS EVEN THINKING OF GOING TO ANYWHERE AT ALL. A COUNTRY SO DEHUMANIZED DELIBERATELY VIA DYSFUCNTIONAL SYSTEMS DESIGNED TO PRODUCE RETARDS. 

1. NAIRALANDERS mostly don't 'READ'. SO MENTALLY LAZY they mostly are. Except a very FEW whose aim is to increase in WISDOM. As for the MENTALLY LAZY ones, they are already so use to short- cuts, yes  that EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE which has made them lacking in METAL CAPACITY leading to no where but MEDIOCRITY as like this logician has exhibited here WITHOUT SHAME, he is a mediocre, pseud. So you can't even construct a sentence correctly and you are here so in a hurry like person wey piss the worri to condemn a whole thread as "non educational stuff'.

LOGICIAN WERE YOU HIGH ON SOMETHING AND THAT WAS THE REASON WHY?! ABI YOU DRINK PRUSSIC ACID NE. PRUSSIC ACID I TALK O NO BI PUZZY ACID.

*Well the spelling is 'SOMETHING' and not "somthing" there is an 'e' after the 'm'. Now before you say it is a TYPO ERROR, kindly read what I have packaged for you to the very end since you na 'EDUCATION STUFF'!!!

And also logician, the corrrect sentence should be................'op are you high on som'E'thing, you expect someone to 'READ' those non educational stuff?'.

And not,

Logician see as you vamuse 'READ' commot for dat ur sentence. That sentence can only fetch you nothing but F9 in English Language WAEC Oooooooo.............AND SINCE E BI SAY UNA NO LIKE TO DEY READ. READING BE LIKE SAY DEM DEY TORTURE BRAIN. So,how u no go forget to include READ for ya sentence. Abi you no also even sabi spell R-E-A-D ne? Logician SPELLING fall on you, GBOSA!!! 

While this present MUMU GOVERNMENT have been dey sing that LULLABY "we will fight corruption" into the ear drums of mostly RETARD CITIZENS which the country's education system of dysfunctionality and economy a.k.a POVERTY has been producing. No be TOM and JERRY, cat-mouse chasing one another dem..............enemies in the arena of the dirty game called politics be dey drama at play? A country of a people of TRIVIALITIES and not SIGNIFICANCE.

A whole education system that breeds 'CHEATS' and 'DUNCE'. Is that not suppose to be where to focus attention, AS THE REAL FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION, laying a SOLID FOUNDATION because education is meant to cultivate the human mind towards POSITIVITY and not as it nothing but a CONFORMITY to STUP!TY which is by deliberate design to manipulate you peoples minds as to pulling you up and down like PUPPET SHOW. How can a nation develop when the system of education produces but 'LOGICIANS'.

Why dis government go even take education as a priority, since Baba at the top sef, Mal Bubu, before election no get am 4 SEONDARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE.  We no even kuku know may be dem finally FORGE certificate 4 Mal Bubu ne just to make am able to contest election after it was discovered that he had NONE to show to INEC and the Millitary accademy he attended too had no EVIDENCE as to proof his gainning entrance into the defense accademy but all that one no bi corruption .

So, Logician do you mean to say with all your calling yourself 'LOGICIAN', this thread is a "NON EDUCATIONAL STUFF"? And how do you know when you didn't even read it because you by yourself already said. "You expect someon to those non educational stuff" . Minister of education see as you murder sentence.......by deleting 'READ' .

Is that LOGICAL, ehn logician?...................Abi na MAGICIAN you been even wan name your moniker but you no also sabi how to spell too? LOGICIAN MAKE GOOD EDUCATION FALL ON YOUR HEAD. GBOSA!!!

2. Even if they manage to read, they still mostly lack comprehension and understanding. Cramming and plagiarism have conditioned that their mind to not be able to REASON as to decipher what has been written since their aim is just to pass exams and not for understanding. WHAT A DYSFUNCATIONALITY THIS 'BOOKISH' SYSTEM WHICH AIMS NOT AT ACQUIRING WISDOM BUT SHEET OF PAPER CALLED CERTIFICATE WHICH IS REALLY ALL ABOUT WHAT IT CAN PROVIDE FOR THE STOMACH AND WORMS IN THE TOILET...................IN SUCH MATERIALISM.

3. What is really SAD and BAD is their JUDGEMENTALISM over what they did not even read at all. VERY EMPTY HEADS, NUMBSKULLS, NULL-SETS!!!

4. What is WORSE, are they BLIND followers who dont also read your post but are so quick to also pass their judgemental comments based on another person's EMPTY comment. Because that one is 'SHORT'. Comments made by an EDUCATED ILLITERATES who mostly happen to be the first few people who make comments on threads on NairaLand hustling despirately for LIKES. Have you notice that the first few comments made on a thread carries the most likes?

5. The WORST is how such EMPTY comments by these EDUCATED ILLITERATES end up getting those plenty likes. Well their BLIND FOLLOWERS ARE NOT BLIND WITH THE KEY PADS. Or is its just an impluse to click like because others too have clicked?

6. Ah! Ah! Ah!.............. I GET IT...................the reason for such LIKES is mainly no more but that most times these comments are BIGOTRY in nature and these blind followers with their diseased souls like such MENTAL ILLNESS called BIGOTRY. 

7. Comments which get the most likes is either one of ABUSE of another person's religion, tribe, gender or country................. . Such gets a lot of LIKES to tell you how MENTALLY RETARDED the citizens of this country have been so CONDITIONED (using Nairaland as a case study).

Anyway, make i pack well-well for here first for now. I hope to open a thread specifically someday about these NAIRALANDERS a.k.a THE EMPTY HEADS very soon. So also about EDUCATION too as to what it is honestly meant to be its aim in the human society.

Logician to be honest with you a major reason why this thread is dedicated to POCOHANTAS is not just because its a follow up to a conversation between me and her which only by the title alone she understands PERFECTLY the message I have passed across to her. But it is mainly because SHE, POCOHANTAS IS NOT A FOOL, A RETARD, LOW LIFE, FAKE, PRETENSCIOUS AND EMPTY HEAD LIKE MOST OF YOU ON NAIRALAND. I HONESTLY ADORE PEOPLE WHO ARE 'REAL' AND TRUELY 'INTELLIGENT' AND NOT ALL YOU WANNA- BES PARADING YOURSELVES 'PSEUDO INTELLECTUALS' WHO CAN'T DIFFRENTIATE BETWEEN 'I' AND 'T' 'BLUE' AND 'BLACK' NOISE MAKERS WHO DON'T KNOW THEIR LEFT FROM THEIR RIGHT. (Don't be surprise to still see some retards come on this thread to vent their anger despite mentioning no retard's name)

THE MISS BUM-BUM STORY I HAVE DEDICATED TO POCOHANTAS IS MEANT TO BUTTRESS MY POINT ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCE OF LIVING A FAKE LIFE, OF LIES, OF EMPTINESS, OF STUPID VANITY WHICH MOST OF YOU DISPLAY HERE ON NAIRALAND.

Its evident that one can only build only upon something that has a REAL EXISTENCE, as TRUTH and NOT FAKE, FALSEHOOD for it to ENDORE. Pocohantas is not a FAKE person nor a PSEUD. That's why she gat that unique ENERGY and PASSION full of HUMOUR which most of you don't have except to making NOISE (empty vessels) and you will never have does qualities such her passion and energy and humour as long as you keep living a FAKE life, of LIES, of ILLUSIONS, of SELF DECEPTION, of WANNA-BES .

Most of you call her names, all because you are MOSTLY too DUMB to even understand that she is all about the COMMON GOOD of our humanity and not about FEMALE CHAUVINISM.

"I am suffering a lot, but God is with me. It is my fault my STUPID VANITY made me push the limits. I prefer to have legs and be able to walk and LOSE HALF A BUTTOCKS THAN TO DIE". (Miss Bum-Bum Andressa)

Is that the education you couldnt grasp, in my thread logician? That regret.........so that people learn for her choice of stup!d vanity? DID YOU EVEN READ IT ALL BEFORE PASSING YOUR JUDGEMENT? BE HONEST LOGICIAN. "Wisdom is found only in truth" ( Wolfang Goethe).

AND DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SOULS HAVE DIED BY THIS CHOICE OF "STUPID VANITY" OF COSMETIC SURGERY? WE ARE ABLE TO KNOW ABOUT ANDRESSA BECAUSE SHE IS A CELEBRITY. BUT WHAT ABOUT SO MANY WHO ARE NOT KNOWN.

Whether you read or not. Your comment reflect nothing but that you are obviously a by- product of a dysfunctional educational system. Is it your fault? The answer is an emphatic YES!!!............................IF YOU WANT TO REALLY GO FAR IN LIFE AND WITH A DISTINCTION, YOU NEED TO EMBRACE SELF IMPROVEMENT, SELF RESPONSIBILTY AND SELF REALIZATION.

Or should we assume that you were only in a hurry to vent your anger as to my reputation on NL like some D!CK HEADS are used to doing for my always upholding VIRTUE, THE DIGNITY AND INTEGRITY OF THE HUMAN RACE, UNITY AND TRANQUILITY busting his veins on all kinds of VICE, FALSEHOOD which are but DISGRACE TO HUMANITY that is gifted with a B for Brain 'COMMON SENSE' faculty of reasoning but they mostly choose to use their BUTT-HOLE to do the thinking for them instead?

Such character as mine as being exhibited here on NL, of pointing to a continously sinking humanity deeper and deeper, a retrogression into the mire of DECADENCE is DESPISED by mostly EMPTY PEOPLE suffering from that mental illness called PREJUDICE. Yet i understand their plights.

To say this is an age of DECAY is to glorify this age. What is this age if not, a RESIDUE of decay. Its not even the DECAY but its RESIDUE that's how pathetic this age is.....SO VOID, so EMPTY so filled with people who are so IGNORANT and ARROGANT and so unwilling to learn. So my post draws derision from people of lower forms of knowledge who have been given SAND to eat in the name of GOOD EDUCATION. 

"These lower forms of knowledge, so WORTHLESS to anyone possessing knowledge of a different and higher order, had nevertheless to be realized, but this could not occur except at a stage where TRUE INTELLECTUALITY HAD DISAPPEARED". (Rene Guenon, Crises of the Modern World)

Pocohantas too is so MISUNDERSTOOD for being a REALIST, BLUNT not compromising,takes no NON-SENSE from EMPTY PEOPLE even though its a virtual world of the mostly anonymous, social media there is no reason to tolerate BS. Hence due to the intellectual vacuity that most of you obviously suffer from, she is tagged as that one of the dysfunctionality in modernism of mental confussions bothering this age. She is called a FEMINIST which is an ABSOLUTELY WRONG ASSERTION about her. Truth be told!!!

So, Logician, your comment is so IRRATIONAL without logic inspired by SENTIMENTAL ASSUME from a diseased heart. A DESPISE at another thread of mine that is not in concord with your VANITY. Hence your commiting the TYPO ERROR........................is because you are in a such a hurry just to come and vent your DISPLEASURE.

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST! IF YOU ARE TRUELY WELL GROOMED EDUCATIONALLY. CAN YOU THEN PLEASE TELL THE WORLD HOW THIS THREAD IS A "NON-EDUCATIONAL STUFF" OF NO BENEFIT?! WE AWAIT SO FROM YOU LOGICIAN SO THAT WE CAN LEARN FROM YOU. SIMPLY BECAUSE ITS  SOCIAL MEDIA, A VIRTUAL WORLD OF MOSTLY THE ANONYMOUS DOESN'T MEAN THAT 'WE' SHOULD NOT 'RESPECT' OURSELVES. IF YOUR EDUCATION DIDN'T TEACH YOU ABOUT 'RESPECT' THEN IT IS OF NO WORTH AT ALL.  

Bear this in mind. NOBODY IS PERFECT!!! If you read my post you will find mistakes too, we are humans but our aim is to strive towards PERFECTION. My major point is this: LEARN TO RESPECT YOURSELF AND PEOPLE WILL RESPECT YOU!!! 

So, Logician my SCAPE GOAT you are now free to go and play with your mates. "Bleat...bleat...bleat....bleat.....and down LOGICIAN goes on running on top speed, and away and away...............after sweeting like a christmas goat for the slaughter"  But BEWARE next time you trespass I go use you for SUYA clean mouth.

" Respect for ourselves guides our morals,
respect for others guides our manners".
(Laurence Stern)

"We must learn to live together as brothers
or perish together as fools".
(Martin Luther King, Jr)

*ONE MAY WONDERS WHY DID I STILL HAVE TO WRITE SUCH A LONG STUFF EVEN THOUGH THIS EMPTY PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND MIGHT NOT READ. THE ANSWER TO YOUR CURIOSITY IS, FIRST IS THE ANTISPAM BOT THAT HAS BEEN HINDERING TO UPLOAD MY CONTENT. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY IS THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE PRESENT, BUT POSTERITY AND ALSO CONNECTS THE WORLD. HENCE MY WORDS CAN TRAVEL FUTHER THAN ANY MISSILES EVER INVENTED TO PARTS OF THE WORD INFLUENCING MINDS TO BE POSITIVE. WE HOPE THE FUTURE WILL NOT FOLLOW THIS WRONG PATH AS IT IS TODAY BUT PUT THOSE WHO DESERVE TO BE PUT TO SHAME  FOR THEIR CHOICES OF TODAY'S STUP!D VANITY BY UPHOLDING VIRTUE OVER VICE.

.................."DO-TI-LA-SO-FA-MI-RE-DO".

Logician let me WARN YOU.. if you must reply. You better choose your words very, very carefully this time around. Mould them in a way like one who truely deserve to be called a LOGICIAN.

its crystal clear your aim was to type long impressive words without making sense, its visible to the blind that my response you quoted is a case of typographical error on my part (i admit). try to be concise and you might be lucky enough to get another response from me,or you can chose to go with with your trash, goodluck
Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by pocohantas(f): 1:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Comments which get the most likes is either one of ABUSE of another person's religion, tribe, gender or country................. . Such gets a lot of LIKES to tell you how MENTALLY slow the citizens of this country have been so CONDITIONED (using Nairaland as a case study).

Truer words have never been spoken smiley smiley smiley
Yope,, I read it all and the spirit is speaking through you.
Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 26, 2017
I read it all !

Pocohantas is one amazing woman,if many women are like her, I would have been married long before now. I admire her virtues, her comments are indicators of one that uses her head, heart and mind decisively. Funny, i used the word decisively, cause tons of people don't use their heads at all in this life time..

1 Like

Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Logician:

its crystal clear your aim was to type long impressive words without making sense, its visible to the blind that my response you quoted is a case of typographical error on my part (i admit). try to be concise and you might be lucky enough to get another response from me,or you can chose to go with with your trash, goodluck

Logician and where is the logic in all that you have written again. "O MY GOD SAVE ME FROM EMPTY HEADS"!!!

And where da fvck is my LASSO?! This SCAPE GOAT must not be allowed to get away after being spared...........................and.................. 'whop-whop-whop-whop',................... throws the lasso and gbam!!! "I CATCH AM".

Yes, caught the scape goat before making a sharp bend as to disappear an escape from sight after running erratically away from my temple in a zigy-zaga motion. Scape goat which i once spared from roasting as SUYA has refuse to learn WISDOM. 

"AN EMPTY HEAD IS NOT REALLY EMPTY; IT IS STUFFED WITH RUBBISH. HENCE THE DIFFICULTY OF FORCING ANYTHING INTO AN EMPTY HEAD". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

Incase you don't know what a LASSO is. It is a rope with one end tied in a circle, used to catch CATTLE and horses, especially in the western USA.......like the state of COW BOYS called TEXAS for example.

Hmm! So make I pull my Scape goat jejely and jejely after I don catch am. And slow-slow so dat him neck no go break ................."YES COME, COME, COME BACK HERE TO MY TEMPLE, O LOGICIAN!!!" But guess what my appetite has changed from SUYA to ISI-EWU (goat head pepper soup). Only makydebbie's plead can spare you this time lol.  MY THREAD WASN'T HEAVY FOR HER BRAIN TO CARRY. SHE READ IT ALL!!! Hence, she is not unaware of the content unlike you making EMPTY NOISE who didn't even read. Hence she is in a better position to judge and not EMPTY YOU!!!. I won't involve pocohantas who also read it all because she fit poco you with dirty E- slap for being so ILLOGICAL.

"O GOD SAVE ME FROM EMPTY HEADS Ooooo on NairaLand"!!!

Let me ask you, 'ILLOGICIAN'.  Does your own very response to the very first commenter on your own very thread title: 'LOST GEMS' www.nairaland.com/4074158/lost-gem

A JUDGEMENT BASED ON ABSOLUTE TRUTH, ONE STANDARD JUDGEMENT, SINCERITY WHICH IS MEANT TO BE APPLIED IN ALL SITUATIONS, UNIVERSALLY?!

The first commenter,
paybak:
What exactly is this mr op? I don't understand this post though i didn't read.

Your own response,
Logician:
lol, guy you funny, how can you understand,aomething you didnt study

Is it then not so evident?! That you are so DYSFUNCTIONAL and without TRUTH inside you yet call yourself LOGICIAN?! TRUTH IS LOGIC!!! BUT YOU ARE AN ILLOGICIAN, A BLATANT LIAR. And why all the bitter juice of prejudice? ARE YOU MENTALLY ILL OR SOMETHING?! Prejudice is actually a malfunction of the mind, a reaction against the intellect. It is an UNREASONABLE dislike and distrust of people who are different from you in some way (especially different from you in a good way)

Logician because Lizard resemble crocodile no mean say dem capacity be de same. So go and play with your mates. I HOPE THIS MESSAGE IS CONCISE ENOUGH FOR YOUR BRAIN TO CARRY.

If it is not the bitter juice of PREJUICE, foaming from inside your heart because "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34.  what then is your LOGIC please?!

* You did not read a post and you came venting your anger over what?! IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOUR BRAIN CAN'T CARRY LONG CONTENT? Is the post even dedicated to you? Neither was your moniker mentioned in an ILL-WAY to warrant such. And you are here forming a poet, an artist on NairaLand. 'Pseud poet of course'.

"Both IRON DISCIPLINE and BLIND FAITH strive to eliminate the pause of hesitation before action, while the disciplines that HUMANIZES and CIVILIZES aims at widening the interval between IMPULSE and EXECUTION. Art HUMANIZES because the artist must grope and feel his way, and HE NEVER CEASES TO LEARN". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

What have you learn? NOTHING!!! And you call yourself a poet. 

Out of your emptiness you still got the guts to come here on my thread in a hurry with such ANGER that you cant even type correctly and over what. Your sister na she be de Miss Bumbum?! Or to show that you lack COMMON SENSE?!

What LOGIC is it even in this your second comment?

"It is crystal clear that your aim is to type long IMPRESSIVE words without making sense".

And you think you have made sense by your that statement above.  YOU ARE A BAD EXAMPLE OF PRODUCT OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL SYSTEM. A sane person doesn't qualify SENSELESSNESS with such adjective IMPRESSIVE. Do you know the meaning of the word impressive?............It is use to qualify what is GOOD and not BAD in the real sense of the word as in FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH!!!

Makydebbie make I free this scape goat?!!! I know say you go say "YES". Your heart is full of P-I-T-Y.

Logician your comment on my thread is not just about the TYPO-ERROR which is still evident in your response to paypack. Afterall no be exam we come write for Nairaland. We all make typo errors but it is about how it is LACED with SECRET VENOM aimed at MISCHIEF. 

"The IGNORANT are a reservoir of daring. It almost seems that those who have yet to discover the known are particularly equipped for dealing with the unknown. The UNLEARNED have often rushed in where the learned feared to tread, and it is the CREDULOUS who are tempted to attempt the impossible. THEY KNOW NOT WHITHER THEY ARE GOING, AND GIVE CHANCE NOT A CHANCE." (Eric Hoffer,  Reflection of the. Human Condition).  

"Words have ruined more souls than any devil's agency. It is strange that the word, which is a chief ingredient of human uniqueness, should also be a chief instrument of dehumanization." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the human condition)

Always choose you words carefully, don't be a an agent of the devil. 

SINCERITY IS THE VIRTUE OF ONE WHO SPEAKS AND ACTS TRULY ABOUT HIS OR HER OWN FEELINGS, BELIEFS, THOUGHTS AND DESIRES. 

Stop the DOUBLE STANDARD that is HYPOCRISY not SINCERITY and that is not ART. Whatever TRUTH that applies on your own thread should apply every where else that is LOGIC.

Should we keep quiet while MICHEALANGELOS of butt-implants and those suffering from LOW SELF ESTEEM keep putting humanity to shame? ART HUMANIZE AND NOT DEHUMANIZE HUMANITY!!!

I share the same mission statement with Maya Angelou's mission statement which isl

"My mission in life is not merely
to survive, but to thrive; and to do so
with some passion, some compassion,
some humor, and some style
Maya Angelou

Where is the COMPASSION for our fellow human beings if we can't tell the TRUTH that will bring out the best in us, saving us from ruination.  *THIS IS A POST FOR THE RECORDS!!!
Re: "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2017
its often said, make hay while the sun shines, i afvice you seek urgent help mr “bum bum”
WORDWORLD:

Logician and where is the logic in all that you have written again. "O MY GOD SAVE ME FROM EMPTY HEADS"!!!

And where da fvck is my LASSO?! This SCAPE GOAT must not be allowed to get away after being spared...........................and.................. 'whop-whop-whop-whop',................... throws the lasso and gbam!!! "I CATCH AM".

Yes, caught the scape goat before making a sharp bend as to disappear an escape from sight after running erratically away from my temple in a zigy-zaga motion. Scape goat which i once spared from roasting as SUYA has refuse to learn WISDOM. 

"AN EMPTY HEAD IS NOT REALLY EMPTY; IT IS STUFFED WITH RUBBISH. HENCE THE DIFFICULTY OF FORCING ANYTHING INTO AN EMPTY HEAD". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

Incase you don't know what a LASSO is. It is a rope with one end tied in a circle, used to catch CATTLE and horses, especially in the western USA.......like the state of COW BOYS called TEXAS for example.

Hmm! So make I pull my Scape goat jejely and jejely after I don catch am. And slow-slow so dat him neck no go break ................."YES COME, COME, COME BACK HERE TO MY TEMPLE, O LOGICIAN!!!" But guess what my appetite has changed from SUYA to ISI-EWU (goat head pepper soup). Only makydebbie's plead can spare you this time lol.  MY THREAD WASN'T HEAVY FOR HER BRAIN TO CARRY. SHE READ IT ALL!!! Hence, she is not unaware of the content unlike you making EMPTY NOISE who didn't even read. Hence she is in a better position to judge and not EMPTY YOU!!!. I won't involve pocohantas who also read it all because she fit poco you with dirty E- slap for being so ILLOGICAL.

"O GOD SAVE ME FROM EMPTY HEADS Ooooo on NairaLand"!!!

Let me ask you, 'ILLOGICIAN'.  Does your own very response to the very first commenter on your own very thread title: 'LOST GEMS' www.nairaland.com/4074158/lost-gem

A JUDGEMENT BASED ON ABSOLUTE TRUTH, ONE STANDARD JUDGEMENT, SINCERITY WHICH IS MEANT TO BE APPLIED IN ALL SITUATIONS, UNIVERSALLY?!

The first commenter,

Your own response,

Is it then not so evident?! That you are so DYSFUNCTIONAL and without TRUTH inside you yet call yourself LOGICIAN?! TRUTH IS LOGIC!!! BUT YOU ARE AN ILLOGICIAN, A BLATANT LIAR. And why all the bitter juice of prejudice? ARE YOU MENTALLY ILL OR SOMETHING?! Prejudice is actually a malfunction of the mind, a reaction against the intellect. It is an UNREASONABLE dislike and distrust of people who are different from you in some way (especially different from you in a good way)

Logician because Lizard resemble crocodile no mean say dem capacity be de same. So go and play with your mates. I HOPE THIS MESSAGE IS CONCISE ENOUGH FOR YOUR BRAIN TO CARRY.

If it is not the bitter juice of PREJUICE, foaming from inside your heart because "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34.  what then is your LOGIC please?!

* You did not read a post and you came venting your anger over what?! IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOUR BRAIN CAN'T CARRY LONG CONTENT? Is the post even dedicated to you? Neither was your moniker mentioned in an ILL-WAY to warrant such. And you are here forming a poet, an artist on NairaLand. 'Pseud poet of course'.

"Both IRON DISCIPLINE and BLIND FAITH strive to eliminate the pause of hesitation before action, while the disciplines that HUMANIZES and CIVILIZES aims at widening the interval between IMPULSE and EXECUTION. Art HUMANIZES because the artist must grope and feel his way, and HE NEVER CEASES TO LEARN". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

What have you learn? NOTHING!!! And you call yourself a poet. 

Out of your emptiness you still got the guts to come here on my thread in a hurry with such ANGER that you cant even type correctly and over what. Your sister na she be de Miss Bumbum?! Or to show that you lack COMMON SENSE?!

What LOGIC is it even in this your second comment?

"It is crystal clear that your aim is to type long IMPRESSIVE words without making sense".

And you think you have made sense by your that statement above.  YOU ARE A BAD EXAMPLE OF PRODUCT OF A DYSFUNCTIONAL SYSTEM. A sane person doesn't qualify SENSELESSNESS with such adjective IMPRESSIVE. Do you know the meaning of the word impressive?............It is use to qualify what is GOOD and not BAD in the real sense of the word as in FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH!!!

Makydebbie make I free this scape goat?!!! I know say you go say "YES". Your heart is full of P-I-T-Y.

Logician your comment on my thread is not just about the TYPO-ERROR which is still evident in your response to paypack. Afterall no be exam we come write for Nairaland. We all make typo errors but it is about how it is LACED with SECRET VENOM aimed at MISCHIEF. 

"The IGNORANT are a reservoir of daring. It almost seems that those who have yet to discover the known are particularly equipped for dealing with the unknown. The UNLEARNED have often rushed in where the learned feared to tread, and it is the CREDULOUS who are tempted to attempt the impossible. THEY KNOW NOT WHITHER THEY ARE GOING, AND GIVE CHANCE NOT A CHANCE." (Eric Hoffer,  Reflection of the. Human Condition).  

"Words have ruined more souls than any devil's agency. It is strange that the word, which is a chief ingredient of human uniqueness, should also be a chief instrument of dehumanization." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the human condition)

Always choose you words carefully, don't be a an agent of the devil. 

SINCERITY IS THE VIRTUE OF ONE WHO SPEAKS AND ACTS TRULY ABOUT HIS OR HER OWN FEELINGS, BELIEFS, THOUGHTS AND DESIRES. 

Stop the DOUBLE STANDARD that is HYPOCRISY not SINCERITY and that is not ART. Whatever TRUTH that applies on your own thread should apply every where else that is LOGIC.

Should we keep quiet while MICHEALANGELOS of butt-implants and those suffering from LOW SELF ESTEEM keep putting humanity to shame? ART HUMANIZE AND NOT DEHUMANIZE HUMANITY!!!

I share the same mission statement with Maya Angelou's mission statement which isl

"My mission in life is not merely
to survive, but to thrive; and to do so
with some passion, some compassion,
some humor, and some style
Maya Angelou

Where is the COMPASSION for our fellow human beings if we can't tell the TRUTH that will bring out the best in us, saving us from ruination.  *THIS IS A POST FOR THE RECORDS!!!

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Burn Survivor Poses Nearly Unclad In Her Underwear (Pic) / 8 Things That Are Truly A Waste Of Time / Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.