Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy (13221 Views)

'Y U Toast Me, Wen U No Say U No Love Me'- Lady Cries Out After Being Abandoned / The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! / "When You No Be MISS BUM-BUM" Means Wen U No Be FOOL! . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
If you are dating teenagers, brain no dey near u at all.
Once you start dating her, she'll start disrespecting your stupid a$$ and it will not stop there. Here friends (fellow teenagers) will start disrespecting you, her family member won't have an atom of respect for you since a small girl that should be thinking about her life is the best you can go for in your life. RUBISH smiley
And lass lass Wetin dey always pain me be say them go come start to dey disrespect we wey be ur friends cus they never knew we are more sensible angry

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Bennysam: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Have you finished or you still have nonsense to say?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bennysam:
You are prolly one of them. NOTED

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pemi loruko ko fami ni irungbon

9 Likes

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by fati2001(m): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
lolz.
Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
It's a great shame. You won't know now until when a girl of 18 yrs starts to introduce you to her friends as her ex angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
And as a guy, if you know you can only afford teenagers, kuku look away it's not a must to date. Forget Wetin ur gees dey put for status since they won't tell you what they go through indoors just to be in one senseless and heedless relationship.
Develop urself and better girls go rush u. But remember not to date any of them angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by fati2001(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Shanklee:
It's a great shame. You won't know now until when a girl of 18 yrs starts to introduce you to her friends as her ex angry
lolz, now you dy knowing, abeg small small dem many for house here oooh.!
Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by jaeyking(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Shanklee:
Once you start dating her, she'll start disrespecting your stupid a$$ and it will not stop there. Here friends (fellow teenagers) will start disrespecting you, her family member won't have an atom of respect for you since a small girl that should be thinking about her life is the best you can go for in your life. RUBISH smiley
And lass lass Wetin dey always pain me be say them go come start to dey disrespect we wey be ur friends cus they never knew we are more sensible angry

that aspect my friends know me wella.
even their matured girlfriends i no dey give dem smiling teeth talk more of teenagers.
Thats just my way of movement.

the only provoking tin is that all those bros i respect start dating this girls, d girls go come feel say una be age mates. since dem dey collect gbola wey big pass ur own.

well me just dey my lane. No cross am.
but seriously Say NO TO CHILD ABUSE.

cuz thats what teenage dating is all about. i dont blame the girls, older guys who are suppose to guide dem are using dem. this girls at this age have high sex drive (not their fault, its hormonal changes) with the high sexual contents on the internet want to have a taste of it but instead of oga should guide her with his Head/brain on sex education instead he will use his prick to guide her to sexual practices.

if you know you do such
YOU ARE A FOOL

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Imagine, one small girl wee post a big man with beards holding benz key and caption it with hearthbeat mi. She go even put padlock emoji. Una just dey give dem mumu liver. As you big reach, as you don hustle reach, as u dey plan ur life reach, as you dey invest reach na one small girl wey suppose still dey baff outside you wan dey carry upandown as big boories plenty for ur area reach angry
UR CHILDREN MUST HEAR OF IT angry

14 Likes

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
E get one mumu bros wey borrow over 10k as one dirty small girl wan stay overnight for him side. The girl greet me as she wan enter and I answer but I no too give her face but as she dey go the next day wey I see dem for road, she com dey do like say she no see person. And na because she don knack level overnight. Even the egbon dey hail me as e see me but the girl come dey do like foo. But Wetin consign me? I was expecting it angry

4 Likes

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
But 18nageers Toto the sweet

16 Likes

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Bennysam: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Shanklee:

You are prolly one of them. NOTED
Get a life bro

2 Likes

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Uzomacharles: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is 90% truth....
Once you start dating them they will always feel like you're there mate and I align with you...
Sometimes I Get Angry When Some Grown Up Men Capable Of Becoming A Father Will Be Befriending a Girl of 8Teen years....
E dey pain me when them come near my sister...
incase you dey do am abeg E no go well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Even if you go dey chop am, no dey date dem and no dey make dem feel on top of the world boss.
And by choping sef, ur automatically her mate so go for big booties man!

6 Likes

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bennysam:

Get a life bro
I pray you mistakenly impregnate that small girl you are currently dating then rush to Nairaland for help on abortion angry

8 Likes

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Shanklee:
Bt las las na older men go still date you too na.
Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by SavageResponse(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bennysam:

What he said made a lot of sense

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by SavageResponse(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Miniso:

I think it's a guy behind that moniker

5 Likes

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Miniso:
I'm not gay..
You grab.

3 Likes

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
most guys i know dat have things doing with teenage girls most do the chop and clean mouth things.if are an older guy and u say its a relationship u want to be doing with a teenage girl then u not wise as op just said cos lets face..wich future u wan get with her.By the time she is matured and more older she wouldnt want to date u cos at that time she would consider u too old her for her.Imagine a guy already in his 30s,40s or even 50s saying he is nurturing a 15 yr old girl to be his wife cheesy
mehn dats dumb.when she becomes 24 she will dump ur ass for a younger man.thats just the main truth.

13 Likes

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Petyprincess(f): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lol why sound pained?

I thought you guys prefer young and fresh blood grin
Nigerian guys are really confused set of beings!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Jerkbaba: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Na better slap them need! If girl wey no b your mate disrespect you or do you anyhow, slap sense into am! You go see, the girl go start dey greet you morning, afternoon & night! cheesy

1 Like

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bonatheripper:
na sense dem dey use for tins.hope u read that yesterday thread of one 28 yr old guy in PH who impregnanted a 15 yr old girl and then got shot in the leg by the girl:s father who happened to be a policeman.he is currently in the hospital and doctors are trying to save the shattered leg.i see some guys yesterday dey shout human rights,that its unfair and blah blah.Yes it is unfair wetin the police officer do and very wrong..but then the guy is about to lost his leg cos of wetin im 3rd leg do.girls about 20 dey wey still fresh dey for u to racket cheesy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Bennysam: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Shanklee:

I pray you mistakenly impregnate that small girl you are currently dating then rush to Nairaland for help on abortion angry
Oga I'm married with a daughter now but what you said is trash
Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol why sound pained?

I thought you guys prefer young and fresh blood grin
Nigerian guys are really confused set of beings!
Young has categories.. this is why I'm here to inform fellow guys how stupid it is to stoop that forqing low...

3 Likes

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
lefulefu:
na sense dem dey use for tins.hope u read that yesterday thread of one 28 yr old guy in PH who impregnanted a 15 yr old girl and then got shot in the leg by the girl:s father who happened to be a policeman.he is currently in the hospital and doctors are trying to save the shattered leg.i see some guys yesterday dey shout human rights,that its unfair and blah blah.Yes it is unfair wetin the police officer do and very wrong..but then the guy is about to lost his leg cos of wetin im 3rd leg do.girls about 20 dey wey still fresh dey for u to racket cheesy.

I said 18
Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
SavageResponse:

I think it's a guy behind that moniker
Oh really, i didn't i taught it was a female.
Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Coldie(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
LoL
Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bonatheripper:

I said 18
ok 18 is old enuf

2 Likes

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by 2dice01: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
lefulefu:
most guys i know dat have things doing with teenage girls most do the chop and clean mouth things.if are an older guy and u say its a relationship u want to be doing with a teenage girl then u not wise as op just said cos lets face..wich future u wan get with her.By the time she is matured and more older she wouldnt want to date u cos at that time she would consider u too old her for her.Imagine a guy already in his 30s,40s or even 50s saying he is nurturing a 15 yr old girl to be his wife cheesy
mehn dats dumb.when she becomes 24 she will dump ur ass for a younger man.thats just the main truth.
Most of these men can't approach matured ladies

They only dream and fantasies about them grin

So small girls in SS1 is their only way out

If one matured lady give them small attention
He will loose his mind asap

1 Like

Re: U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy by Junkie1: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
WHAT ABOUT 19 ND 24??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You / 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You / Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.