Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (43833 Views)

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? / ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." / Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by alBHAGDADI: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
abdulmalik3:
you are really mad, chronic madness, blunt. What's asamu then?
Don't mind him.

It's asaro ajeku grin
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Youngsage: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Don't mind him.

It's asaro ajeku grin
buhahahaha grin grin
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by abdulmalik3(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Don't mind him.

It's asaro ajeku grin
thumb up
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Oches4me(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2017
Pwettyella:
Thats what u guys r known for Like u muslims ain worst
u are a big fool,
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Pwettyella(f): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Oches4me:
u are a big fool,
Lol.... I v nothing to say to u. Peace be unto u

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Yusluv13(m): 12:52am On Oct 01, 2017
tempest01:

I don't normally do this, but I have read enough to comment. That Islam itself is written in your book gets to show that the book Islam makes reference to was written after Islam... Think about that.

The New Testament makes reference of churches and gatherings to learn the word of God.

Jesus is the Son of God. Begotten through the Holy Spirit. You can choose to call him a slave or whatever to try and equate him with your prophet, but the fact remains that God elevated him.

are you telling me that it's in bible that Jesus elevated to Heaven?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by seunakin231(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

To the dogmatized Christians

Your Opinion.....u solely entitled to.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by macsilver(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2017
Cessa0:

Oga you mumu mo be small... it has a word like AL-taquiya, ehn, continue your sentence and tell us what the book said about lies nah.. abi give me a verse where it says you should tell lies. olodo like you, get your facts right and stop spilling trash. dumbhead!

can you imagine, he mentioned what the bible says about lies, then tells me what he THINKS the Qur'an said about lies. mtcheww

Omg I'm sorry I just saw this your beautiful message. Because I don't come here often
I really wish some of you would just have the brain to understand that insulting people for their opinion is very petty. Why didn't you just tell me where I'm wrong instead of insulting? Well, your response brings me to the conclusion and another opinion that that's how y'all are. That's how violent your religion has made you.

But to think that you're a lady insulting a man, I am not disappointed. We can trace this stupidity of yours to your parents. Those fools made a mistake of giving birth to you(sorry to say) and they became more foolish to have not taught you not to go online to insult people for what they think. So youve given me yet another opinion: your father is the mighty mumu. Your mother is slightly more foolish than you are, and as for you... well, isn't death the only thing that can bring you down, and bring peace to the region you live in?

Another thing is your construction and choice of words. I read through your comment/insult and couldn't help but ask... did you really go to school? An educated person wouldn't type words that are syntactically or semantically incoherent. Well except you're a drop out.
You need to get a life, or better still, a stupid befitting husband and don't come here to embarrass the fool that gave birth to you. I don't insult but Call me a dumb head again and I would insult you. Peace
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by abdulmalik3(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Blackfire:

Tell me u are joking or st.up.id
you are both
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by abdulmalik3(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Blackfire:

Illiterate....

There is a difference between asamu and asalam

Oponu must I teach everything
your people
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by alBHAGDADI: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2018
pictures
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by LifestyleTonite: 6:18am On Nov 09, 2018
More picts

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 11, 2018
femi4:
Christianity is not a magic word. its simply means followers of Christ. The question you should ask yourself is If Jesus asked us to follow him
Ask yourself if the book he brought authenticated his religion as christianity

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.