Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot (3133 Views)

Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship / Newly Engaged Couple Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Lock Lips In Deep... Photo / Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by MrGist: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2017
@GISTMORE

A plus-sized bride-to-be and her fiance did a semi-nude photoshoot which got positive reactions from people who say it has inspired them to be body confident.

The couple, Stephanie and Arryn, took part in the empowering boudoir photoshoot for their photographer friend Bria Terry to celebrate their engagement. At the time they posed for the photo, they had no idea it would go viral and be shared all over the world. But the photo managed to inspire thousands worldwide.

Stephanie, from Texas, USA, says she used to not like her stomach but has now embraced her body.

She told the Huffington Post: "I remember being in junior high and looking at myself in the mirror, wondering why my stomach wasn’t the way it was ‘supposed’ to be.

"Over the years, I’ve come to accept that I am always going to be considered plus-size. I push myself out of my comfort zone by wearing clothes that I love but aren’t in society’s mold of what is acceptable for bigger women, like crop tops, tight shirts, shorter dresses and shorts. I walk around with my head high, smiling, and show no shame in myself. I honestly have never felt more attractive."

Stephanie said she was amazed when she saw the photos.

"I was shocked," she said. "I look so in love and confident. "Every person should be able to see themselves in that light. It is really eye-opening."

The photographs were posted on Facebook by the photographer and have been shared over 85,000 times with thousands on social media praising it.

The photographer wrote: "'A moment, a smile; a single burst of laughter that sounds exactly like the rest of my life.' -Tyler Knott Gregson

"Today, and always, Wolf & Rose Photography celebrates real love, and the beautiful couples who allow me to capture it."

More Gists >>> http://www.gistmore.com/engaged-couple-pose-half-naked-photoshoot

More Gists >>> http://www.gistmore.com/engaged-couple-pose-half-naked-photoshoot
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by MhizzAJ(f): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2017
What is this one
She should watch her weight

It's good to be body confident..everything has limit jare
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by dingbang(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2017
I don't even like fat girls
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by purem(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2017
Some guys been carrying what is beyond Them since the birth of greediness

1 Like

Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by abelprice(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2017
The guy nah big booty squeezer.... undecided....

Nice pix thou... she looked confident and you hardly see ladies her size look dat confident.... undecided...
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2017
Perfect excuse to avoid hitting the gym. Nice try but she's too fat
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What is this one She should watch her weight
It's good to be body confident..everything has limit jare
Leave am like that. The guy see am like before he carry am.
All these nairaland doctors self
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by MhizzAJ(f): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2017
OrestesDante:

Leave am like that. The guy see am like before he carry am.

All these nairaland doctors self

But she doesn't look healthy na
I just hope the guy doesn't cheat on her
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

But she doesn't look healthy na I just hope the guy doesn't cheat on her
Show us ur own picture. Aunty Nurse! bad belle!

Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2017
I love her confidence.. they can do whatever dey like as long as it makes them happy
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by dingbang(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2017
OrestesDante:

Show us ur own picture. Aunty Nurse! bad belle!
lmaooo
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by Kobicove(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2017
Make crocodile/alligator no come catch una for that swamp cheesy
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by Johnpaul01: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2017
When time 4 wedding comes, the guy should just use that pant to make his suit, and use the remaining part as handkerchief grin
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by Garshyzee(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

But she doesn't look healthy na
I just hope the guy doesn't cheat on her
Do you look healthy?
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2017
wow see fat babe,, ,
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2017
purem:
Some guys been carrying what is beyond Them since the birth of greediness
Lolz
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by SingleDaddy: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2017
Just the way i love eating them. tongue yummy
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2017
Dang!! shocked

I could sew two freaking shorts and one head band from that panties bae's wearing undecided
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by jaksmillioniar: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:
wow see fat babe,, ,
I like a girl like u slim and easy to handle
Re: Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot by collins1895: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Look at the size of that pant...

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, 21yrs And Never Being In A Relationship Before / Messi Is Truly A Gentleman (picture) / I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.