Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � (3128 Views)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt / My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by BigDickProblems: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
I have never felt this way before. While we were conversating within a few minutes I felt the connection much more than any girl I have ever known........And guess what? It was a story of not knowing what you have untill you loose it. I was very careless and callous.

She said with a sad voice "I have really missed you so much". But I couldn't do much of anything about that, she's got someone just as same with me.

It's really heavy for me to accept that I actually lost one of the most beautiful lady I have ever seen. This I believe is what they call Love, but my pride and ego will never let me accept this reality.....I miss her so much than she could imagine.

My heart is so heavy. I wish I could call her tonight, alas, my pride has eaten so much into me.

Favour, I love you so much ❤️.

7 Likes

Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by Fisiryorh(m): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
What a bloody SIMP.... undecided

25 Likes

Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by BigDickProblems: 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fisiryorh:

This is affection, it is what makes me a human.

Don't Bastardize the word SIMP

13 Likes

Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by capetownboyz(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Fisiryorh:
guy easy 😆

1 Like

Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by Softmirror: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2023
cry

THAT WAS HOW SOMEONE GOT FIRED FROM HIS JOB. HE RAN INTO HIS OLD LOVE NOT KNOWING SHE IS HIS BOSS'S WIFE.

7 Likes

Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by BigDickProblems: 12:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Why you guys turn things like this into being weak or being a SIMP is simply funny and disheartening as well.

But it's ok. The words I could tell no one, I will surely find a place to put them down, hoping they find the right person someday.

6 Likes

Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:48am On Mar 01, 2023
BigDickProblems:
I have never felt this way before. While we were conversating within a few minutes I felt the connection much more than any girl I have ever known........And guess what? It was a story of not knowing what you have untill you loose it. I was very careless and callous.

She said with a sad voice "I have really missed you so much". But I couldn't do much of anything about that, she's got someone just as same with me.

It's really heavy for me to accept that I actually lost one of the most beautiful lady I have ever seen. This I believe is what they call Love, but my pride and ego will never let me accept this reality.....I miss her so much than she could imagine.

My heart is so heavy. I wish I could call her tonight, alas, my pride has eaten so much into me.

wtf!
angry

6 Likes

Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by Fiscus105(m): 2:43am On Mar 01, 2023
BigDickProblems:

It's girl I pity most ooooo

If she will not use her own hand and careless talk to scatter her rossy marriage.

Ex is ex, it should be forgotten and have it's place in dustbin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by kenedyx: 3:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Lol, what you have is "one-itis" - a very unhealthy infatuation we often mistake for love.

Solution:
Going forward, befriend only girls who are way hotter than Favour and then see if your memory of her will even amount to a shît stain.

6 Likes

Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by Wonderful619: 3:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Fisiryorh:

Everyman has that true feelings of love and weakness for a woman.

It's our orientation however that makes us different.

5 Likes

Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by Fisiryorh(m): 6:50am On Mar 01, 2023
BigDickProblems:

This is affection, it is what makes me a human.

Don't Bastardize the word SIMP

It's just like saying "I saw my poop of 2 yrs ago last night and my heart was heavy"...... undecided
Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by Vyzz: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2023
What I fear the most...

Loosing someone who loves me.

I pray I don't miss my ex
Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by Amarisco(f): 7:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Hopefully Favour is doing much better than whatever you put her through. Heavy heart fire you dia
Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by Streetmovement(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Why are you so bitter? Are you the ex or sister to the ex?

Human beings sha 🙄
Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by Streetmovement(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Op forget about her, ain't nothin'new

You will always find something new and better as long as you're alive and kickin'

Just know that, don't go back cuz you're feeling too emotional about the whole shit, that shit ain't good for business.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by ThatrealestApex: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
BigDickProblems:

Werey grin grin grin grin person wey you suppose bang again forget matter you dey here dey yarn dust grin grin

Be like you no do your work well when una been dey date, if not, I don't see the reason why you wouldn't bang that girl again and again

1 Like

Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by headbasher96(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Ekuke has been known to go back to their vomit
Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by helinues: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2023
I dislike regurgitating my own vomit.

Ex is an ex no going back
Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by Sonnobax15(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2023
grin
No matter what, Don't let your X-axis have any connections with your Y-axis.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � by BusinessPlan22: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=BigDickProblems post=121360646]I have never felt this way before. While we were conversating within a few minutes I felt the connection much more than any girl I have ever known........And guess what? It was a story of not knowing what you have untill you loose it. I was very careless and callous.

Favour, I love you so much ❤️.[/quote
Shame on you bro.
Go, Donate that useless Deeek

(1) (Reply)

Shey I No Go Fake My Own Death Too Like This?(pics) / Do You Agree? / I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.