Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? (43748 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by ikp120(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Gerraout of my sight I no get ur time this morning
grin

Come n beat me
She is now trying to seduce me o sad sad

Nah, I don't "beat" girls on their period because they fit carry belle tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by adepeter2027(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2017
Nollywood series joor.

She scripted everything jàre. You never raped her.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

You clearly lack self control
Look she was in a VULNERABLE state yes .. u clearly stated she woke up crying .. even if she begged you to sex her you should have been a good guy and said NO ! Yes she would have thanked you for it and even valued you more

So cause she crying u thought lets fuvk Wt kinda guy are you ..
please ladies careful who you cry to when your mind ain't right .. it's sex the guy will be thinking about shioor
YOU LACK SELF CONTROL ! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION ! scumbags up n down argh

Don't quote me
Took the words outta my mouth.
You have said it all dear
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by CaptainSALAZAR: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

What basic need so one night is too much to think with his brain
Look she may just want company yall need to get it your head company doesn't mean sex ... being there for someone doesn't mean sex
Even if he wasn't thinking about it doesn't he have any pride .. he is cheap sorry

So crying mean u must bang her ... even if she begged for it I know guys that will never in the morning they can discuss it and if that's wt she really wanted it could have still happened .. why not wait sad

Lots of decent guys out there won't touch her till she has calmed down and thinking again
Cc djeezy

I know his faults, just amazed no one sees fault in her's, let me guess she was in emotional state. Not all guys would understand what is expected in that situation especially guys who haven't experienced such before. You don't bring food to a hungry man and expect him not to eat, even if the food is spicy he would eat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by kullozone(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

Look she was in a VULNERABLE state yes .. u clearly stated she woke up crying .. even if she begged you to sex her you should have been a good guy and said NO ! Yes she would have thanked you for it and even valued you more

please ladies careful who you cry to when your mind ain't right .. it's sex the guy will be thinking about shioor
YOU LACK SELF CONTROL ! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION ! scumbags up n down argh

Don't quote me

Sorry, I just wanted to pass a message to the fowl that liked your comment.
The person that liked this comment would never fvck again in her/his entire life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:

I know his faults, just amazed no one sees fault in her's, let me guess she was in emotional state. Not all guys would understand what is expected in that situation especially guys who haven't experienced such before. You don't bring food to a hungry man and expect him not to eat, even if the good is spicy he would eat.

Pause

No one said she didn't have fault
Look she was hurting from her bf .. have u seen a lady when she breaks up with her man trust me .. anger , rage . U just want to do your own back
She wasn't thinking straight hence the remorse the following day and a lot of females if they want to be truthful can relate .. so wt if she slept the night he could have begged her n gone back to sleep .. she will eventually get tired and dose of she just wanted attention

The guy knew this simple and he took advantage .. what would have happened if he said No or you think we don't have stand up guys out there who value themselves and say NO .. the guy is cheap simple so he should just take the L and swallow it

So u agree he a hungry and extremely thirsty ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2017
kullozone:

Sorry, I just wanted to pass a message to the fowl that liked your comment.
The person that liked this comment would never fvck again in her/her entire life.
E pain am grin kikiki
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2017
some people are ever ready to take advantage of your situation, ,just look at you..such a shame,,you couldn't control yourself knowing fully well that the lady was in a devastating situation, ,sorry but you have already lost her! !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

Took the words outta my mouth.
You have said it all dear
Sweet heart can't u see the ones saying the guy did the right thing .. are very thirsty so any slight chance no control ..
Like wild dogs

That's why I like guys who think with their brain n not their deeks ...
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:
some people are ever ready to take advantage of your situation, ,just look at you..such a shame,,you couldn't control yourself knowing fully well that the lady was in a devastating situation, ,sorry but you have already lost her! !
Thank you jare

Yes she was stwepid but the guy took advantage
That's what they do . Attack the female yet the guy too is wrong .. watch u will see a guy with morals n self worth watch how he will comment ..
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by djeezy(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

What basic need so one night is too much to think with his brain
Look she may just want company yall need to get it your head company doesn't mean sex ... being there for someone doesn't mean sex
Even if he wasn't thinking about it doesn't he have any pride .. he is cheap sorry

So crying mean u must bang her ... even if she begged for it I know guys that will never in the morning they can discuss it and if that's wt she really wanted it could have still happened .. why not wait sad

Lots of decent guys out there won't touch her till she has calmed down and thinking again
Cc djeezy
Nice response dear. You've said it all.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by kullozone(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:

What nonsense! He lacks self control because he responded to his basic need and she doesn't not to leave the guy's house and stop crying uncontrollably for him to pamper her that leaded to the intercourse? Learn to take responsibility for your actions.

Holy bush rat!!! Oga, nawa oh!
"leaded"

4 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by MyNewJackeT: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2017
regrets after sex is not rape

an in fact taking advantage of the situation is a good thing. or tell me was he supposed to take a "disadvantage" of the situation

9 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

Don't quote me
don't mind the scumbag quoting you upandan,,by their comments you shall know them,,,he's guilty that's why he's trying to save face..mtchew

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Ab025(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2017
@Operator

Trust me, this girl will still come again for round 2, don't mind all these gals here...

She really likes you, that's the truth...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by phintohlar(f): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:
Lol...that's far from rape my dear.. she gave her consent. She wasn't drunk or drugged.. All through the intercourse she didn't say "no"at all..Abeg she's just playing games with u.. It seems she had it all mapped out before coming over..Don't get get urself worked up jare..
but don't u feel the girl was weak and so he took advantage of her weakeness

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2017
djeezy:

Sexky these are the Real men
You can walk unclad infont of these ones they won't flinch u know why .. it's nothing new they have control no chewing gum girl can ever ever accuse a guy like this of such nonsense .. cheesy

Morning Djeezy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Thank you jare

Yes she was stwepid but the guy took advantage
That's what they do . Attack the female yet the guy too is wrong .. watch u will see a guy with morals n self worth watch how he will comment ..
exactly my point,,the guy should have respected the lady and believe me ,the lady will forever respect their friendship, ,anybody that supports this act is a potential or a full time rapist..
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:

don't mind the scumbag quoting you upandan,,by their comments you shall know them,,,he's guilty that's why he's trying to save face..mtchew
Trust me his quilt is eating at him if he truly believed he did nothing wrong we won't have this thread fact!

2 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:

exactly my point,,the guy should have respected the lady and believe me ,the lady will forever respect their friendship, ,anybody that supports this act is a potential or a full time rapist..
Gbam
When the guy is sooo thirsty
Mayb it's the first time girl has graced his home grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by djeezy(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2017
The act itself is not rape but the op took advantage of her vulnerable state. At that moment she wasn't thinking properly and needed comfort. I know there were times she thought about doing stuffs to get back at her boyfriend but at that circumstance, all logical reasoning will be completely diminished. So in my own opinion it is not gentlemanly for the op to take advantage of her despondent state of mind. It shows you cant be trusted and lack integrity. For the girl to be so pissed at you now means she didn't like the fact that you did what you did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Trust me his quilt is eating at him if he truly believed he did nothing wrong we won't have this thread fact!
couldn't have agreed any moretonguetongue
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:

couldn't have agreed any moretonguetongue
Cc mynd44 lalasticlala
Happy Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by kullozone(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2017
djeezy:

I hope her nyansh tastes good? Oya give other nyansh lickers chance make them lick too.

10 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Gbam
When the guy is sooo thirsty
Mayb it's the first time girl has graced his home grin
cheesy cheesy what do you expect from sex starved NL guys ,,since no one has replied his pmstonguetongue,,maybe he was even the one that invited the babe over, ,now he has turned everything around thinking that he will decieve us,,cheesy
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2017
phintohlar:
but don't u feel the girl was weak and so he took advantage of her weakeness

What made her weak? A breakup?

4 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2017
djeezy:
The act itself is not rape but the op took advantage of her vulnerable state. At that moment she wasn't thinking properly and needed comfort. I know there were times she thought about doing stuffs to get back at her boyfriend but at that circumstance, all logical reasoning will be completely diminished. So in my own opinion it is not gentlemanly for the op to take advantage of her sober state of mind. It shows you cant be trusted and lack integrity. For the girl to be so pissed at you now means she didn't like the fact that you did what you did.
Men God will bless you with a good wife kiss
Most mature and on point comment so far

2 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by IamLEGEND1: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:
legend baba. I hail o
I'm loyal, ma.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2017
kullozone:

I hope her nyansh tastes good? Oya give other nyansh lickers chance make them lick too.
Know ur level Biko
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by djeezy(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2017
kullozone:

You're a kid. Grow up and be a man!

2 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Cc mynd44 lalasticlala Happy Sunday grin
lol,,same to you dearie

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:

cheesy cheesy what do you expect from sex starved NL guys ,,since no one has replied his pmstonguetongue,,maybe he was even the one that invited the babe over, ,now he has turned everything around thinking that he will decieve us,,cheesy
Lol @starved grin
That's what I am saying op drop some sketchy lines when he knows it's dumb niqqa that's full here so he knows they will lick his crusty ass grin
Wen most of dem will do the same do u blame them grin
Abeg make I go find one religious thread to express myself ...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jilted Woman Sets Ex-lover’s Girlfriend, House Ablaze (pic) / Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating / EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.