Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? (43749 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't joke with food oo. angry grin
Yea, really.

cheesy
yea i just noticed.................esp with the way you ate the entire cake made for the cute little birthday boy angry

awwwww!! Dont know how u feel but i can realted from the movies i've watched embarassed

you would honor oue little deal right?
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy
yea i just noticed.................esp with the way you ate the entire cake made for the cute little birthday boy angry

awwwww!! Dont know how u feel but i can realted from the movies i've watched embarassed

you would honor oue little deal right?
But I've done the deal already na. sad
Lemme show you the birthday cake. tongue
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:

wow!! shocked
what a beautiful delicious looking cake...................i'm literally salivating right now.......................y'all went all out to make today special for him o and thats really cool......smiley smiley.......

His da first child right

and i guess you did but i didnt see it....................you could put it again na.......puuuuleaaaaaaseeee sad
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 12:21am On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineR:

wow!! shocked
what a beautiful delicious looking cake...................i'm literally salivating right now.......................y'all went all out to make today special for him o and thats really cool......smiley smiley.......

His da first child right

and i guess you did but i didnt see it....................you could put it again na.......puuuuleaaaaaaseeee sad
He's the first child yea. He was really happy like he knew we celebrated him. I'll put it up another time pls I flashed my phone recently and lost pictures, songs and all. sad
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
He's the first child yea. He was really happy like he knew we celebrated him. I'll put it up another time pls I flashed my phone recently and lost pictures, songs and all. sad

really smiley
funny how kids view these things cheesy

okay.........will be patiently waiting like i've been doing grin grin

anyways see you around hun...........feeling sleepy already

and g'night kiss kiss
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 12:28am On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineR:

really smiley
funny how kids view these things cheesy

okay.........will be patiently waiting like i've been doing grin grin

anyways see you around hun...........feeling sleepy already

and g'night kiss kiss
Yea I know right?
Goodnight dear. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Troygod: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

You clearly lack self control
Look she was in a VULNERABLE state yes .. u clearly stated she woke up crying .. even if she begged you to sex her you should have been a good guy and said NO ! Yes she would have thanked you for it and even valued you more

So cause she crying u thought lets fuvk Wt kinda guy are you ..
please ladies careful who you cry to when your mind ain't right .. it's sex the guy will be thinking about shioor
YOU LACK SELF CONTROL ! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION ! scumbags up n down argh

Don't quote me
ur a bitch and the worst kind aswear

2 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineR:

sad sad...........for a moment i actually we had similar taste in everything and i thought you'll mention "phillipino movies" my favourite grin grin.............

What do you fancy in place of movies BTW
lol,,love action movies not those unrealistic love i see on telemundo or zee worldtongue ...I'm not in for those lovey dovey kinda movies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by grandstar(m): 1:52am On Sep 25, 2017
Joephat:
Go check your STDs

Maybe she must have given you one.

After that, leave her don't call her agn, she is trying to restore her self-esteem, she feels she was so cheap to you.

Don't call her, she will surely get back to you, if she enjoyed your Bleep but if you have small dick, I am sorry

Modified*
If after checking your STDs n you're positive to Hiv, jejely take up arms, go to her house n wipe out all the living things in her household, including, goat, ram, fowl, all the nocturnal animals.. Pray n write your will before going.

Hypocrites should not quote me!

It takes several months or even years for it to manifest.

It's not like gonorrhea
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by trojan84(m): 2:10am On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Stfu pls if u can't comment without insulting they don't mention me
Same way u have ur opinion same way I have mine just cause u don't like it doesn't mean nothing to me

Swerve wasteman
You just did the same thing u accused a person of which you obviously didn't like

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by IamLEGEND1: 5:09am On Sep 25, 2017
AryaSand:

I've missed you.
shocked Miss Sand?
Weird seeing you around these parts.
And I've missed you too..... It has been a while.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Juliusdking(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Guy na lie u dey lie u raped her well well
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
why did u post u post it when I was asleep
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2017
I beg. fashi the girl joor!
Her problem dey for her back
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:

lol,,love action movies not those unrealistic love i see on telemundo or zee worldtongue ...I'm not in for those lovey dovey kinda movies cheesy

lol cheesy

awww too bad embarassed................you certainly are missing some real shiii though grin grin

to think you look like a fan of romance movie sad

and talking 'bout looks why did you remove our beautiful picture angry

(agent evaberry would say i'm ****** again now cheesy)
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by BerryAnny(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She enjoyed it ...You didn't rape her.

Someone dat drew u closer when u wanted to pull back...what was she expecting self

I still dunno why ladies should ve men as their close friend..some will even go to the extent of telling the guy their relationship wahala.

Miss truth be told, though I'm a guy but I find it more relaxed and confident to be in best of friends and also confide in female than male. It just matter who you deal it with.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Piiko:
why did u post u post it when I was asleep
Sorry. cry

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She enjoyed it ...You didn't rape her.

Someone dat drew u closer when u wanted to pull back...what was she expecting self

I still dunno why ladies should ve men as their close friend..some will even go to the extent of telling the guy their relationship wahala.

They're mumu na. grin
Horlohlah see this correct babe. grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2017
Lool good morning
makydebbie:
Sorry. cry
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2017
Piiko:
Lool good morning
Morning.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Morning.
send me a PM
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2017
Piiko:
send me a PM
Why?
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Why?
our bet
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by hAlexandro(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2017
undecided bros you self Bleep up!!!! You are a man you have to exert for masculine prowess by not giving in anyways it's not bad she's actually trying to know your depth of care for her so you won't look her from the perspective that she's vulnerable!! Keep disturbing her and try seeing her smile sure she just want you confront her!! But shrub you no get babe sha grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Piiko:
our bet
Bet? There was no bet na.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by BerryAnny(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2017
ikp120:

You are obviously on your period. That's why you are reasoning like a dotard!

Good guy ni, cool guy ko. Mtcheeeew angry

@OP
Nigga well done jare! She obviously wanted to fvck! That's how stupid girls initiate sex.

Delete everything about that girl and watch her start calling you in less than 35 days. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin Congratulations on your successful exit from the friend zone.
Successful exit from friend zone!!!!?? Niqqah you cray'

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2017
undecided I don't like to make promises I can't keep Ma
makydebbie:
Bet? There was no bet na.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
They're mumu na. grin
Horlohlah see this correct babe. grin

don't mind dem grin grin
Na dem day sabi complain pass
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2017
Piiko:
undecided I don't like to make promises I can't keep Ma
Pls quote the bet lemme see.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

don't mind dem grin grin
Na dem day sabi complain pass
I don talk tire, create thread on am yet they won't listen. grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Pls quote the bet lemme see.
I give up, just take your wahala and go angry
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Bamz(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

You clearly lack self control
Look she was in a VULNERABLE state yes .. u clearly stated she woke up crying .. even if she begged you to sex her you should have been a good guy and said NO ! Yes she would have thanked you for it and even valued you more

So cause she crying u thought lets fuvk Wt kinda guy are you ..
please ladies careful who you cry to when your mind ain't right .. it's sex the guy will be thinking about shioor
YOU LACK SELF CONTROL ! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION ! scumbags up n down argh

Don't quote me

My thoughts precisely. By the way, good guys still exist. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jilted Woman Sets Ex-lover’s Girlfriend, House Ablaze (pic) / Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating / EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.