Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline (32300 Views)

Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline / 2019: 15 Governors, 80 Senators, Others Set To Battle Buhari- NewTelegraphOnline / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by EponOjuku: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
okerekeikpo:
The zoo can't touch him

Lol.

Stop talking nonsense online. Go and repeat it in Aba let soldiers use koboko to rewrite your destiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
mazimee:
After court granted him bail, the FG led by Buhari sent the military to kill him in his home. They still want to arrest his sureties after they made an attempt to his life?

"Tell Buhari that he is mad" - Nnamdi Kanu

Tell Llamdi Cownu he is mad - Buhari

Can you see your hero that promised to fight on with is last blood is nothing but a lily-livered chicken and a coward?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by betterABIAstate: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
bkool7:

So govt told Ipob terrorists to confront the military when they were passing peacefully.

Or because Kanu was granted bail by the court and he was found commiting another the police will not arrest you?

Kanu has commited a lot of offences after being granted bail.

Those lawyers are decieving Kanu's suties
bros, putting sentiments aside. I know where Nnamdi kanu's house is, that place doesn't lead to anywhere and I wonder what the army people were doing there.
The road is not even tarred and that area is kinda not where army people will normally go to unless they want trouble.

I'm trying to be truthful here. Army no fit just pass that side.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Nizguy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
kp3tech:
The government Should not have openly took law into their hands. Worst still Is they failed.

They Should be pressured to produce Kanu... For also stalling court process

Buhari need to understand they are what we call due processes...

He lost this one

how do u expect someone who was breastfed with cow milk to know due processes Lol

2 Likes

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by bkool7(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:

'Innocent until proven guilty...' Does that ring a bell? Will u also make history of the court for granting bail and requesting sureties? Balance ur history making attempt please.

A lot of other offences has been committed by Kanu btw when he was granted bail and when he magically dissapeared.

The police have the right to arrest him for other offences he has committed. But he ran away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by EponOjuku: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
betterABIAstate:
lies, to bone of contention here is that FG invaded kanu's House before the court date. If I'm the lawyer defending KANU, I will sue FG for murder, kidnapping and unconstitutional burial of Nnamdi KANU because it was after the army invaded his house that no one knew about his whereabout.
Videos also showed how the army killed his dogs and destroyed his properties, FG could have killed KANU and bury him too, so the onus lies on the FG to produce him

You never see case self.

Unconstitutional burial kwa? Lmaooooo

Stop arguing like a 100 level dropout of an unapproved Faculty of Law.

Mehn, see the kind of people I'm arguing with on Nairaland sef. I don suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by emerged01(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
I don't want to believe Kanu is missing. Can Kanu and his father be missing at the same time? Surely,Govt knows about their whereabouts. What I don't understand is the game FG is playing. Well,time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by lonecatt(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Alariwo2:
Wait first na.. Let Kanu fail to appear in court for his trial

History will be made of them.. were they forced to stand-in for the felon at gun point?

We shall see
people are meant to reason with their brains and not their anus.
was it the sureties that sent the army to his house and uptill date they havent seen him?the last visitors in his home was the army they should be the one to produce him and not this your wacko type of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Blue3k(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
bkool7:

Where is the proof that the kanu is in the Army's custody?

It's the army and Ipob Terrorist.
Tell me who the judge will believe

Nigerian lawyers always play on gullible people's intelligence. They're preparing themselves to chop Ipob's money

Is the question rhetorical? I always maintain they don't have a reason to. His trial was in a month they have evidence to revoke bail anyway. The lawyer will need some good proof and eye witness testimonies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by okerekeikpo: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
EponOjuku:

Lol.

Stop talking nonsense online. Go and repeat it in Aba let soldiers use koboko to rewrite your destiny.
u don't know my location so don't talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by SillyMods: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
mazimee:
After court granted him bail, the FG led by Buhari sent the military to kill him in his home. They still want to arrest his sureties after they made an attempt to his life?

After expressing frustration online, what else?
grin
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by EponOjuku: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
okerekeikpo:
u don't know my location so don't talk rubbish

I know your location.

You must be hiding in the evil forest with Kanu or in an Asian prison for drug offences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by bkool7(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
betterABIAstate:
bros, putting sentiments aside. I know where Nnamdi kanu's house is, that place doesn't lead to anywhere and I wonder what the army people were doing there.
The road is not even tarred and that area is kinda not where army people will normally go to unless they want trouble.

I'm trying to be truthful here. Army no fit just pass that side.

The military delibrately passed thru his house because the influx of Igbos into Abia was alarming.

Its to show Igbos that they not should try anything they would regrect.

All Ipob need to do is allow them pass peacefully. After all they initially didnt come for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Kazim88: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
timunstopable:
Why are people so dumb

No video I repeat no video from ipob showed army inside kanu's father compound

So it is only their gullible flat heads that they will deceive

KANU saw an opportunity told his boys to attack military passing near his house not even on his street...

He wanted chaos so as to have a reason not to appear in court...

But he thinks the court is as dumb as his followers..

We wait and see

The video of Kanu Palace been riddle by Nigerian Army bullets plus multiple death is allover the internet..

Nigerian Army would obviously be summon to court to explain herself and counter the mountains of evidence against her.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by bkool7(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Blue3k:

Is the question rhetorical? I always maintain they don't have a reason to. His trial was in a month they have evidence to revoke bail anyway. The lawyer will need some good proof and eye witness testimonies.

Itz rhetorical
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by okerekeikpo: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
EponOjuku:

I know your location.

You must be hiding in the evil forest with Kanu or in an Asian prison for drug offences.
don't quote me again u kid

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Obiwiz(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Alariwo2:
Wait first na.. Let Kanu fail to appear in court for his trial

History will be made of them.. were they forced to stand-in for the felon at gun point?

We shall see
you clearly have problem comprehending simple logic. Too many of your type in any family, society or country is clear disaster. Sorry, but it's the truth. Confirm from any sane person around you

2 Likes

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by shallysgirl: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Which 100million? Oya, come and collect na. O.. L.. E.
genghiskhan007:

Tell Abaribe to be ready to forefeit his N100m
FG Controls the judiciary
Buhari's stooge is the new CJ of federal high court
With the recent discovery of the company in Lagos, with Ibo directors, who imported the rifles, the sureties are forefeiting EVERYTHING FOR GOOD
Wetin NIA, DSS, Military and the Executive don plan tey, tey
I'm still waiting for TRUMP to caution Buhari
Una never chi chum chin grin
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by godox2(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
Buharis hatred for SE/SS will send him to grave very soon

U take our resources and marginalise us

U spare Herdsmen and go after unarmed IPOB

U expect a child to keep mute wen u openly takes what belongs to him

Buhari ur hell fire is ready

At least SE/SS loved him by voting massively for him in 2015 general election, or
GEJ loved them for making SE/SS heaven on earth.

Wake up, pray for God to give you the grace to live with what you can't change yourself.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by discusant: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
mazimee:

The drive by Buhari to extend Islam and Sharia criminal laws to all parts of Nigeria is what is driving Buhari overboard.

Buhari told a large gathering of Muslim faithfuls in Kaduna 2001, that he would not relent until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are used in all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by betterABIAstate: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
EponOjuku:

Unconstitutional burial kwa? Lmaooooo

Stop arguing like a 100 level dropout of an unapproved Faculty of Law.

Mehn, see the kind of people I'm arguing with on Nairaland sef. I don suffer.
shut up illiterate, mumu doesn't know that when you murder someone and bury the person outside the public's consent, it is unconstitutional.
In advance country, burial permit are obtained before burying people, if you don't obtain it, the burial is unconstitutional, here in Nigeria, you will have to get a death certificate, Nigeria is lawless doesn't mean those things don't exist. Fooool

Idiotss everywhere on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by timunstopable: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Kazim88:

The video of Kanu Palace been riddle by Nigerian Army bullets plus multiple death is allover the internet..

Nigerian Army would obviously be summon to court to explain herself and counter the mountains of evidence against her.

Which video. You mean the video that showed the cars with bullets without ant soldiers in sight .

See they staged managed it

I followed all their updates

At a time the brother posted a video of them hiding in the house suffering from tear gas..they showed their compound empty

The cars were not damaged

Next video he starts chasing all Igbos members out of their compound

Next video we see broken cars ..etc

I repeat no video on soldiers in the compound

Because they were not their..Soldiers were just passing nearby

If soldiers invaded his compound you think he will escape

Run searches on the video of ipob in mud you will see it is a fake video ..it is a video of robbery that was merged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by GavelSlam: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
Buharis hatred for SE/SS will send him to grave very soon

U take our resources and marginalise us

U spare Herdsmen and go after unarmed IPOB

U expect a child to keep mute wen u openly takes what belongs to him

Buhari ur hell fire is ready

My friend leave SS out of your mouth and agitation.

Dem no born us together.

We no dey speak ibo.

We be coastal/riverine people.

Una be Jews we accept all religions.

Attache by force.

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by betterABIAstate: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
bkool7:

The military delibrately passed thru his house because the influx of Igbos into Abia was alarming.

Its to show Igbos that they not should try anything they would regrect.

All Ipob need to do is allow them pass peacefully. After all they initially didnt come for him
you didn't get me, where Nnamdi kanu's house is located leads to nowhere, na inside koro
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by EponOjuku: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
betterABIAstate:
shut up illiterate, mumu don't know that when you murder someone and burys the person outside the public's consent, it is unconstitutional.
In advance country, burial permit are obtained before burying people, if you don't obtain it, the burial is unconstitutional, here in Nigeria, you will have to get a death certificate, Nigeria is lawless doesn't mean those things don't exist. Fooool

Idiotss everywhere on nairaland

Guy, work on your grammar. Honest advice.

Your grammar itself is a crime. You can be arrested for grammatical terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by comrChris(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Tell Abaribe to be ready to forefeit his N100m
FG Controls the judiciary
Buhari's stooge is the new CJ of federal high court
With the recent discovery of the company in Lagos, with Ibo directors, who imported the rifles, the sureties are forefeiting EVERYTHING FOR GOOD
Wetin NIA, DSS, Military and the Executive don plan tey, tey
I'm still waiting for TRUMP to caution Buhari
[b]Una never chi chum chin ;[/b]D
I'm beginning to hate this country because of fools like you. What exactly do you mean by the bolded?
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
Which 100million? Oya, come and collect na. O.. L.. E.
This little slut, instead of getting mad, go and get a lawyer
When the fool was violating his bail conditions what stopped the sureties from applying to be discharged/replaced
Shally was the name of our former dog though
Shallow-brained fool angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by osazsky(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
EponOjuku:

Kanu is alive. He has gotten his comrades killed while he ran away like all Biafran leaders in history.

Azikiwe was away from Nigeria during the first coup.

Ojuku dressed like Bobrisky while embarking on his long distance race from Abakaliki to Abidjan.

Kanu has taken refuge in the evil forest.
just as awolowo committed suicide
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by betterABIAstate: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
EponOjuku:

Guy, work on your grammar. Honest advice.

Your grammar itself is a crime. You can be arrested for grammatical terrorism.

there's nothing like grammatical terrorism, you are an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
comrChris:
I'm beginning to hate this country because of fools like you. What exactly do you mean by the bolded?
A bastard like you should know no individual can fight a government and be victorious...that's what the bolded means
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by EponOjuku: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
betterABIAstate:
there's nothing like grammatical terrorism, you are an illiterate.

You must be mistaking me for a member of your unfortunate family.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by betterABIAstate: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
EponOjuku:

You must be mistaking me for a member of your unfortunate family.
sorry sir, your idiocy is conspicuous, no one can ever mistake you to be a sane human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Asuquo Shot Dead In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai / Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Jos, Plateau State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.