Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline (32295 Views)

Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline / 2019: 15 Governors, 80 Senators, Others Set To Battle Buhari- NewTelegraphOnline / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by osazsky(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

My friend leave SS out of your mouth and agitation.

Dem no born us together.

We no dey speak ibo.

We be coastal/riverine people.

Una be Jews we accept all religions.

Attache by force.

gave Islam ur name says it all. u are definitely not from south south, if u ask me, I think we prefer d Igbo's to these Hausa and Fulani blood sucking demons who have nothing to offer, north na pest I swear

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by EponOjuku: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
betterABIAstate:
sorry sir, your idiocy is conspicuous, no one can ever mistake you to be a sane human

Shuku Ekuke Bambiala, that thing really pain you o! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by GavelSlam: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
osazsky:
gave Islam ur name says it all. u are definitely not from south south, if u ask me, I think we prefer d Igbo's to these Hausa and Fulani blood sucking demons who have nothing to offer, north na pest I swear

Osaze na Benin name.

As per say na you born me please daddy which village we come from?

Oh, I forgot you don't even know what a gavel is.

You dey fall Benin hand.

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by betterABIAstate: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
EponOjuku:

Shuku Ekuke Bambiala, that thing really pain you o! grin grin grin grin

nothing fit pain me from you, how I go vex if mad man call me mad man? grin
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by osazsky(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
EponOjuku:

Fool, Ojuku died at 78 years of age, Awolowo died at same age. Yet, you're foolish enough to believe that Awolowo died like your unfortunate father.
but he was still a coward ,have met with Yoruba people and most of dem are cowards ,mind u am not from the east, Niger delta we need our own country too, but I prefer east to north or west they are pest and have nothing to offer
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Made1414(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
afroniger:
The real question should be WHERE IS KANU? Answering this question will determine the fate of Abaribe and others who stood for him. If he's been murdered by the army as some of his supporters are alleging, then why this issue of his whereabout then?

But if it can be established that he is truly in hiding, then Abaribe and others will have to convince him to come out or else they will be in trouble and should be ready to forfeit their money. It is that simple.

You really lack sense I swear...Iti Akwu!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by OyinloyeBA: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
timunstopable:
Why are people so dumb

No video I repeat no video from ipob showed army inside kanu's father compound

So it is only their gullible flat heads that they will deceive

KANU saw an opportunity told his boys to attack military passing near his house not even on his street...

He wanted chaos so as to have a reason not to appear in court...

But he thinks the court is as dumb as his followers..

We wait and see
Smartass you shoot the video. Nuj attempted soldiers flogged the living daylight out of them. The army has a very bad case!
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by comrChris(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
genghiskhan007:
A bastard like you should know no individual can fight a government and be victorious...that's what the bolded means
your comments and response actually shows who is a bastard here, you actually behaves like one who was given birth prematurely without enough breast milk.

Tell me when asking for a referedum became a fight with the govt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Nairaboi(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
mazimee:
After court granted him bail, the FG led by Buhari sent the military to kill him in his home. They still want to arrest his sureties after they made an attempt to his life?

"Tell Buhari that he is mad" - Nnamdi Kanu
It is Nnamdi Kanu's father that is mad for not cautioning his son for using misguided utterances.
Court granted him bail that he should go and treat himself with terms that included "being of good conduct, "should nor be in a gathering of more than ten persons". All these he flouted. He never kept to any of his bail conditions, never went to hospital to treat his self acclaimed illness, but instead was going everywhere in the south east making noise like someone with diarreah of the mouth.
Since he is nowhere to be found after scaling through the fence like a criminal. the FG should just declare him wanted with a "shoot at sight" order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by osazsky(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
comrChris:
your comments and response actually shows who is a bastard here, you actually behaves like one who was given birth prematurely without enough breast milk.

Tell me when did asking for a referedum became a fight with the govt?
don't mind those Northerner's day no noting abt international politics y would d army pass try kanus house wen u know d street is a close,it leads to nowhere, dey don't want to accept their flaws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by abumaryam012(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
And your father is what?
PehaKaso:

shocked
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by myright: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
EponOjuku:

Fool, Ojuku died at 78 years of age, Awolowo died at same age. Yet, you're foolish enough to believe that Awolowo died like your unfortunate father.
Afonja! You can kill yourself, e no concern me. We will keep terrorising the zoo with the truth.

#Proudterrorist#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by feelings1: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
bkool7:

A lot of other offences has been committed by Kanu btw when he was granted bail and when he magically dissapeared.

The police have the right to arrest him for other offences he has committed. But he ran away
You said police have the right to arrest him for other offence not army. Use your brain my brother.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by osazsky(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

Osaze na Benin name.
As per say na you born me please daddy which village we come from?
Oh, I forgot you don't even know what a gavel is.
You dey fall Benin hand.
made my point, u are definitely not from d south am 100% sure
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
comrChris:

Mr Douchebag, ask that to your yeastern brothers who take delight in spoiling Nigeria's name abroad by trafficking hard drugs (I BELIEVE YOU ARE ONE OR RELATED TO ONE)
When did asking for a referendum equate to harassing innocent people, burning down police stations, killing policemen, attacking military men, threatening to kill Mr President, calling a sitting Governor a homosexual, establishing a secret service and regional militia and importing guns
It is because of vagabonds like you that primary and secondary schools have to make the history subject compulsory
Whether this is how Kenneth Kaunda, Nelson Mandela, Kwame Nkrumah and Nnamdi Azikiwe pursued freedom for their respective countries, you'll soon tell me
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
comrChris:

Tell me when did asking for a referedum became a fight with the govt?[/quote]
Mr Douchebag, ask that to your yeastern brothers who take delight in spoiling Nigeria's name abroad by trafficking hard drugs (I BELIEVE YOU ARE ONE OR RELATED TO ONE)
When did asking for a referendum equate to harassing innocent people, burning down police stations, killing policemen, attacking military men, threatening to kill Mr President, calling a sitting Governor a homosexual, establishing a secret service and regional militia and importing guns
It is because of vagabonds like you that primary and secondary schools have to make the history subject compulsory
Whether this is how Kenneth Kaunda, Nelson Mandela, Kwame Nkrumah and Nnamdi Azikiwe pursued freedom for their respective countries, you'll soon tell me
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by timunstopable: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
OyinloyeBA:

Smartass you shoot the video. Nuj attempted soldiers flogged the living daylight out of them. The army has a very bad case!

The NUJ case is an isolated case

We saw videos ipob released of the army convoy passing... Did anyone harrass them

See lots of propaganda in Abia by ipob..Ask people that stay there
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by OyinloyeBA: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
timunstopable:

The NUJ case is an isolated case

We saw videos ipob released of the army convoy passing... Did anyone harrass them

See lots of propaganda in Abia by ipob..Ask people that stay there

Boko haram Don't involve me in your insufferable ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by osazsky(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
genghiskhan007:

out of point,y not ask ur Fulani herdsmen and northern terrorist wat day do best, face d topic fg made a terrible mistake day shld have waited for d due date and if he refuse to appear in court , get a warrant of arrest and Dis shld b done by d police not army, buhari knows noting abt democracy he is just a Fulani herdsmen
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by wales774(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Alariwo2:
Wait first na.. Let Kanu fail to appear in court for his trial

History will be made of them.. were they forced to stand-in for the felon at gun point?

We shall see

Am waiting for the judgment day, even the flat head babies go dance EGWU ELSE.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by bkool7(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
feelings1:

You said police have the right to arrest him for other offence not army. Use your brain my brother.

If you cant qoute without insult pls, chat with your mates.

The NA can also arrest with regards to the sitiation that occrred in Aba.

tribuneonlineng.com/nigerian-army-right-arrest/
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by shallysgirl: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
A dog can be called whatever. Am not one of those that get upset over the name a dog is called.
Didn't know your sister is a slut. So sad, embarassed we will keep praying for her deliverance. It's well with you in Jesus name, Amen.
genghiskhan007:

This little slut, [/b]instead of getting mad, go and get a lawyer
When the fool was violating his bail conditions what stopped the sureties from applying to be discharged/replaced
[b]Shally was the name of our former dog though

Shallow-brained fool angry
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by GavelSlam: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
osazsky:
made my point, u are definitely not from d south am 100% sure

OK make I start to break somethings for you.

I go start with your state Edo state.

You sabi where be iguarakhin?

I no even wan talk Benin because that one na normal.

You know where be Igieduma?

You sabi Iruekpen?

You sabi ihumudumu?

You sabi where Idi motel be dey?

You sabi Ekpoma very well?

You sabi Irrua?

OK na Ukpilla you know abi na Auchi?

When you go Auchi apart from Igbe Road where you know?

You don go fugar?

Or you know where be okpepe?

If I carry you go Ikhao you no go lost?

Or maybe I take you go Iyevbhe?

Last last even as I no be Edo I go still lost you for there.

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
osazsky:
out of point,y not ask ur Fulani herdsmen and northern terrorist wat day do best, face d topic fg made a terrible mistake day shld have waited for d due date and if he refuse to appear in court , get a warrant of arrest and Dis shld b done by d police not army, buhari knows noting abt democracy he is just a Fulani herdsmen

Answer my question, Mr Lawyer....FG should wait while several policemen are being killed and an albino is importing rifles for his Biafra Guard abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by shallysgirl: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Proof, or prove it or take a chill pill.
EponOjuku:

Kanu is alive. He has gotten his comrades killed while he ran away like all Biafran leaders in history.

Azikiwe was away from Nigeria during the first coup.

Ojuku dressed like Bobrisky while embarking on his long distance race from Abakaliki to Abidjan.

Kanu has taken refuge in the evil forest.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by nenergy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
mazimee:
After court granted him bail, the FG led by Buhari sent the military to kill him in his home. They still want to arrest his sureties after they made an attempt to his life?

"Tell Buhari that he is mad" - Nnamdi Kanu
When he reneged on bail conditions and went about making hate speeches did you say anything?
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by GavelSlam: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
osazsky:
don't mind those Northerner's day no noting abt international politics y would d army pass try kanus house wen u know d street is a close,it leads to nowhere, dey don't want to accept their flaws

You don go the house before?

Abi na everything wey you hear you dey believe?

No wonder you lose money for MMM.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by maestroferddi: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
afroniger:

I am sorry but you are not making sense. Are you implying that he is deliberately hiding himself? Is Kanu alive or dead? Kanu can speak for himself if he is still alive, even while in hiding. He should be a man and at least speak up and stop being selfish. At least his sureties deserve to know.
Shut for once and use your head!

So Kanu should present himself and get eliminated after apparently surviving a death squad sent by a lawless government to silence him for good?

Oga how old are you?
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by bkool7(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
betterABIAstate:
you didn't get me, where Nnamdi kanu's house is located leads to nowhere, na inside koro

If you say so
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
A dog can be called whatever. Am not one of those that get upset over the name a dog is called.
Didn't knowur sister is a slut. So sad, embarassed we will keep praying for her deliverance. It's well with you in Jesus name, Amen.

It's bitches (and yoots) like you that are Naija's problem - supporting stupid lawmakers, who should be empowering frustrated vagabonds like you are insteadgiving N100m as bail bond for one terrorist
That's the same way that fool - Obianno pardoned 3 convicted robbers and gave each of the N1,000,000
Better dress up and prepare ur pussy for this night's hustle so you can pay your rent and school fees on time
NB I don't have a sister......CUNTFACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by tayokem(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
So Govt should have allowed the mad boy to run down the south east. Infact you easterners need to grow up.
PointZerom:

".......stalling court process"

Buhari is mad.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians / Buhari Directs Wages Commission To Speed Up New Salary Scale For Policemen / We Are Investigating Video Of Bandits, Soldiers In Katsina – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.