Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says (978 Views)

FG To Proscribe Al-majiri, Others / South-east Governors Asked Muhammadu Buhari To Proscribe IPOB - Group / Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by Isoko1stSon(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
Number of persons killed by Boko Haram
Answer: 30,000
Category: Islamic Militants

Number of persons killed by Fulani Herdsmen
Answer: 10,000
Category: Foreigners

Number of Persons killed by IPOB
Answer: 0
Category: Terrorists

Only in Nigeria...

All I See Is Vendetta And A Sinister Motive, Power is transient , power Belongs To God

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by sarrki(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Igbos are already terrorist organization

According to Nigeria law

Whatever anyone or group thinks about ipob is inconsequential

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by OyinloyeBA: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:

According to Nigeria law

While the Boko transmutating into herdsmen are free after lobbing missiles like basketball

8 Likes

Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by plaetton: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Number of persons killed by Boko Haram
Answer: 30,000
Category: Islamic Militants

Number of persons killed by Fulani Herdsmen
Answer: 10,000
Category: Foreigners

Number of Persons killed by IPOB
Answer: 0
Category: Terrorists

Only in Nigeria...

All I See Is Vendetta And A Sinister Motive, Power is transient , power Belongs To God

Thank you .

The hypocrisy and the Nigerian FARCE stares everyone directly in the face.

Most people just look away, bury their faces in the Sand like the proverbial ostrich.

It takes courage to stare right back and call the FARCE what it is.

6 Likes

Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by myrrtle(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:

According to Nigeria law

Foolishness is the result of a person misusing the intelligence God has given him. A fool uses his reasoning skills to judge wrongly and makes wrong decisions. The most basic type of foolishness is saying stupid things all the time.

3 Likes

Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by Isoko1stSon(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Most unintelligent Points Sai Barbarians Always Raise :
1. Where Was IPOB Wen GEJ Wen President ..?

2. Igbo's Are Proud Etc
Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by Isoko1stSon(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
They Question My Isokoship because I Support D Secession Cause Of IPOB, Wen D Oil Wells In My Hometown Are Used To Feed Som Almajiri Up not

2 Likes

Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by FulaniTerrorist: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
We are criminals and not terrorists

1 Like

Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by CaptainG00D: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:
According to Nigeria law

ur stupidity is getting out of hand..
U ar adult
u are married.
U have kids.
Nawao

2 Likes

Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
CaptainG00D:

ur stupidity is getting out of hand.. U ar adult u are married. U have kids. Nawao
lol

1 Like

Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by CaptainG00D: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:

lol

Nne oma!... happy sunday oh. smiley
Hapu onye apari ahu
Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Nne oma!... happy sunday oh. smiley Hapu onye apari ahu
cheesy cheesy. . same to you dear,,hope you are good.
Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by CaptainG00D: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:

cheesy cheesy. .
same to you dear,,hope you are good.

Im good nwayioma... thanks.
Irigokwa nri smiley ?

1 Like

Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Im good nwayioma... thanks. Irigokwa nri smiley ?
hahaha,,yeah and you?
Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by CaptainG00D: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sorry nt this
Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by nototribalist: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:

According to Nigeria law

sarrki try to be useful in life.
Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by fratermathy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
They Question My Isokoship because I Support D Secession Cause Of IPOB, Wen D Oil Wells In My Hometown Are Used To Feed Som Almajiri Up not

Everyone should note that the person behind this moniker is NOT an Isoko person. He is an impersonator (definitely Igbo) using the Isoko name to score cheap points in his BIAfra propaganda war. Isoko people have made their points clear on the Biafran Struggle several times already. Little does he know that he is further causing more damage between Igbos and Isokos by his blatant disrespect for a people via impersonation.

Besides, no true Isoko person would use such despicable username (you need not spell it out for people to know who you are, except there is an ulterior motive).

Everyone should treat this account as that of an IMPERSONATOR! Do not take anything he says using the Isoko tag seriously. I challenge him to come out and prove me wrong in the full view of all.

I apologise, on behalf of myself and all Isokos, for any damage he may have caused in the course of his impersonation on Nairaland. Isokos are NOT Biafrans, never were, and never would be! The only authorised platform to say ANYTHING definite on Isoko people is the Isoko Development Union.
Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by fratermathy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
A self-acclaimed Isoko who seems to be more concerned with IPOB than the issues plaguing the Isoko region is called what?
Ans: IMPERSONATOR!

He can prove me wrong, here and now, and end this by engaging this comment.
Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by SlayerForever: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
[s]
fratermathy:

Everyone should note that the person behind this moniker is NOT an Isoko person. He is an impersonator (definitely Igbo) using the Isoko name to score cheap points in his BIAfra propaganda war. Isoko people have made their points clear on the Biafran Struggle several times already. Little does he know that he is further causing more damage between Igbos and Isokos by his blatant disrespect for a people via impersonation.

Besides, no true Isoko person would use such despicable username (you need not spell it out for people to know who you are, except there is an ulterior motive).

Everyone should treat this account as that of an IMPERSONATOR! Do not take anything he says using the Isoko tag seriously. I challenge him to come out and prove me wrong in the full view of all.

I apologise, on behalf of myself and all Isokos, for any damage he may have caused in the course of his impersonation on Nairaland. Isokos are NOT Biafrans, never were, and never would be! The only authorised platform to say ANYTHING definite on Isoko people is the Isoko Development Union.
[/s]

Did someone say the thing is a father to kids? That's quite unfortunate.
Re: U.n Must Proscribe Ipob-niger Delta Youth Says by Isoko1stSon(m): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2017
That Fellow kips Killing himself Ova My Case

(1) (Reply)

No Lefelendum, No Erection / [BREAKING] 2017 Budget: FG To Release Fresh N750bn For Capital Projects / Ghana President Command Immediate Arrest Of Herdsmen In The Street Of Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.