Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,980 members, 7,810,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Angela Merkel Wins German Election - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Angela Merkel Wins German Election (31134 Views)

Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic' / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Angela Merkel Goes Into Self-Isolation After Contact With Infected Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Abbeybailey(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

Yet another emotional, incoherent and illogical rambling from a leftist slowpoke. Very typical. You deserve a full refund from whoever sold you propaganda books to read. You simply can't hold an argument. It must really suck to be you.
You are the one arguing irrationally about a country you don't know anything about. Tell me where you were born and where you schooled or where you work in America to make you an expert?.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Why don't you tell us where you were born in US, where you schooled and what you do for a living in US to be an expert in defending a notorious and unapologetic racist called trump. Tell us why overwhelming majority of Nigerian Americans loathes the 71 year old demented fool. Trump days will go by in a jiffy. Trump is an abomination and abberation on America that time will correct. Reading some of your old posts, you are waiting for trump to give you Biafra. I have no ball in that game but one thing I know for sure is that trump thinks of you and your ilk as subhuman . This is one American that loathes him with all the cells in my body because he's a very divisive figure in the country I dearly love.

I don't know where you got your "overwhelming" statistics from; but if you can substantiate your allegations against Trump by the specifics, then we'll be inching closer to the real problem.

I am not waiting for any Trump to restore Biafra; I am against inequity, intimidation and the killing of human beings especially being perpetrated by government. Nigeria is potentially a great country if things are done right.
You mean Ben Carson, Omarosa and other colored high achievers in Trump's team (who endure being labelled as Coons by race baiters like yourself) are walking zombies by not knowing how racist Trump is? The fact is, the tactic of underhanded and emotional appeal, and fake victimhood being employed by the left SJWs in their arguments, don't work no more. I used to be anti-Trump, and then I grew up and starting seeing things for what they really are.

Your hate is only detrimental to yourself only; don't let it kill you. Obviously and quite evidently, Donald Trump loves America and is more patriotic than you.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are definitely an illiterate on the German issue, presently Germans have the lowest birth rate only second to Japanese. Are you and your fellow white nationalist the one that will run the factory, pay taxes to run the health care program and the growing pension cost. Some times idiot like you should pretend to have a working brain.

Let's see what Ms Merkel said herself here:
She said Germany had faced a "humanitarian emergency” in 2015, and had a duty under the Geneva Convention to offer asylum to those fleeing war.

She also said such a situation “will never happen again”: in future, Germany would work to shut down illegal immigration, fight human traffickers and help protect the EU’s external borders. It would also step up foreign aid so people in poor countries had less incentive to flee to Europe.

If you aren't a Arrow, you should know taking in over over a million refugees in such a short time is a foolish thing to do, only a sheep would support such.

There is no doubt now that Ms Merkel's ignoble decision has helped to create AfD, the most successful German rightwing party since the second world war. You must satisfied seeing rise in terrorism, sexual abuse and rape, and crime in general on the streets. Keep on being deluded.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

Let's see what Ms Merkel said herself here:
She said Germany had faced a "humanitarian emergency” in 2015, and had a duty under the Geneva Convention to offer asylum to those fleeing war.

She also said such a situation “will never happen again”: in future, Germany would work to shut down illegal immigration, fight human traffickers and help protect the EU’s external borders. It would also step up foreign aid so people in poor countries had less incentive to flee to Europe.

If you aren't a Arrow, you should know taking in over over a million refugees in such a short time is a foolish thing to do, only a sheep would support such.

There is no doubt now that Ms Merkel's ignoble decision has helped to create AfD, the most successful German rightwing party since the second world war. You must satisfied seeing rise in terrorism, sexual abuse and rape, and crime in general on the streets. Keep on being deluded.

And she has the strongest and biggest economy in Europe, the lowest unemployment rate and the national budget has been in surplus for years. This is the other side of the story after 12 years of Merkel's chancellorship.

And the poster before me was right. Merkel used the immigrant crisis to provide companies with cheap labor. That was a mistake. No doubt.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abbeybailey:
What planet are you from with this junk you are posting ?. What do you know about America ?. Trump is a racist pig and I and other tens of millions of Americans will haunt him out of that exalted Oval Office and there's nothing people like you several thousands miles away can do about it. Trump doesn't give a Fvck about people that looks like you or your ilk. If he hates Obama for his skin color , guess what he will think of you in Africa as a person. Those African American Football players trump was calling Son of Bitches are millionaires and multimillionaires in $ but a lowly peasant from a Third World is licking a Nazi loving president a*s. Trump doesn't care about your independence and think of people like you as subhuman. This is one American that loathes trumps for his bigotry, racism, misorgyn, scam and so on. He's the worst president in my life time and I have seen few of them. Mind your Titanic and stop disgracing yourself about a country you know nothing about except the junk you get from Nazi Faux News.

Typical leftist snowflake rant. Blanket statements and name-calling. What they lack in universality and logical consistency, they make up with violence.

Thanks for letting me know that Trump hates me because of my skin color. Good job!

Where were your tens of millions of voters when he won an election? Guess you are disappointed America is not about New York and California with its illegal voters. You better start mobilizing for next election; 2020 is approching fast.
You already concluded my location because I comment on nairaland; your folly is top-tier.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Why don't you tell us where you were born in US, where you schooled and what you do for a living in US to be an expert in defending a notorious and unapologetic racist called trump. Tell us why overwhelming majority of Nigerian Americans loathes the 71 year old demented fool. Trump days will go by in a jiffy. Trump is an abomination and abberation on America that time will correct. Reading some of your old posts, you are waiting for trump to give you Biafra. I have no ball in that game but one thing I know for sure is that trump thinks of you and your ilk as subhuman . This is one American that loathes him with all the cells in my body because he's a very divisive figure in the country I dearly love.

I will answer you 100%. But first, tell us what race muslims are.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

AfD was founded in 2013. Another lesson for you.

Lesson well received. Now go look at the statistics and how they got to secure almost 13% seats.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abbeybailey:
You are the one arguing irrationally about a country you don't know anything about. Tell me where you were born and where you schooled or where you work in America to make you an expert?.

First thing first, answer my question.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

And she has the strongest and biggest economy in Europe, the lowest unemployment rate and the national budget has been in surplus for years. This is the other side of the story after 12 years of Merkel's chancellorship.

And the poster before me was right. Merkel used the immigrant crisis to provide companies with cheap labor. That was a mistake. No doubt.

Good record. Wait till the New Germans "assimilate" and get their full citizenship and right to vote; UK situation will be like child's play.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

Lesson well received. Now go look at the statistics and how they got to secure almost 13% seats.

So what if they did?

There are some right-wing extremists in the party and more moderate voices. The party is currently splitting into two. The immigrant crisis led to this result but it was not the only reason. The other reason was the money Merkel paid to help Greece while some retirees do not have enough to make ends meet, for example, hence the frustration with the EU which has turned into a transfer union even though people have been told that it would not.

The positive aspect of it all is that the establishment in the German parliament has a strong opposition now. German democracy will profit from this controversy and people will feel seen and heard, just that many of them who voted for the AfD (lower social class members) will not be represented by the AfD in the way they hoped. But this is what happens when you vote for a party on a one-dimensional basis without reading their programs and instead rely on their catchphrases.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

Good record. Wait till the New Germans "assimilate" and get their full citizenship and right to vote; UK situation will be like child's play.

By new Germans you mean the refugees I guess?
Most of them will never have the right to vote. Like most refugees from former Yugoslavia they will be sent back.

I heard Trump ended the war in Syria? grin
I am sure Merkel can declare Syria a safe zone now and send these people back.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

So what if they did?

There are some right-wing extremists in the party and more moderate voices. The party is currently splitting into two. The immigrant crisis led to this result but it was not the only reason. The other reason was the money Merkel paid to help Greece while some retirees do not have enough to make ends meet, for example, hence the frustration with the EU which has turned into a transfer union even though people have been told that it would not.

The positive aspect of it all is that the establishment in the German parliament has a strong opposition now. German democracy will profit from this controversy and people will feel seen and heard, just that many of them who voted for the AfD (lower social class members) will not be represented by the AfD in the way they hoped. But this is what happens when you vote for a party on a one-dimensional basis without reading their programs and instead rely on their catchphrases.

Anti-nationalist agenda has never helped any nation. Anti nationalists are seen as traitors, and their beneficiaries are always the butt of the nationalists' aggression.

Far right party followership mainly latches on burning issues that their governments seem to disregard, especially if it bothers on identity. Loosing one's cultural identity is a scary thing for those who value their culture. And any government that neglects its citizens' germane concerns due to political party agenda, tend to give fuel to the rise of far-right or alt-right groups. These groups, if neglected for long, attract more sympathy and gain more followership from those dangling at the right of centre.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Abbeybailey(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

I will answer you 100%. But first, tell us what race muslims are.
I am not a Muslim but I believe Muslim have different races. Blacks, Whites and probably overwhelmingly Arabs. So what's your point. Answer me what is it about you that your fetish about America is so obvious. Titanic is sinking and you are obsessed about America. All your epistle about America is garbage because you are toiling the oath of Right Wing Nazi loving Faux News.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

Anti-nationalist agenda has never helped any nation. Anti nationalists are seen as traitors, and their beneficiaries are always the butt of the nationalists' aggression.

Far right party followership mainly latches on burning issues that their governments seem to disregard, especially if it bothers on identity. Loosing one's cultural identity is a scary thing for those who value their culture. And any government that neglects its citizens' germane concerns due to political party agenda, tend to give fuel to the rise of far-right or alt-right groups. These groups, if neglected for long, attract more sympathy and gain more followership from those dangling at the right of centre.

Majority of Germans are not scared of losing their national identity or culture but a number of people are scared of terrorism. Nationalists in Germany make up a minority. Germans, due to their history, are skeptical of nationalism and even patriotism.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

By new Germans you mean the refugees I guess?
Most of them will never have the right to vote. Like most refugees from former Yugoslavia they will be sent back.

I heard Trump ended the war in Syria? grin
I am sure Merkel can declare Syria a safe zone now and send these people back.

Exactly, the refugee-turned economic migrants will be returning to their war-torn countries tomorrow. They told me themselves. cry

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

Exactly, the refugee-turned economic migrants will be returning to their war-torn countries tomorrow. They told me themselves. cry

They will be deported if the country is considered safe. Thousands of people from former Yugoslavia have been deported. Germany has recently declared some of the Maghreb countries safe and deported thousands of Arabs.

The moment the Syria War is over, thousands of Syrians will be deported too.

Same with Iraqis.

And it was the CDU (Merkel's party) who changed their attitude of 'welcome refugees' to 'goodbye refugees'.

I know, it is not easy to keep up with the constant change taking place in the political arena.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abbeybailey:
I am not a Muslim but I believe Muslim have different races. Blacks, Whites and probably overwhelmingly Arabs. So what's your point. Answer me what is it about you that your fetish about America is so obvious. Titanic is sinking and you are obsessed about America. All your epistle about America is garbage because you are toiling the oath of Right Wing Nazi loving Faux News.

Only about 15% of the world's muslims are Arabs.
It's Indonesia, Pakistan and India are in descending order of population the 3 largest in the world.

There are more Chinese muslims than in Syria in the same way Russia has more muslims than Jordan and Libya.

So what could a white Trump say to a white Bosnian muslim to sound racist?

I live in America, went a hugely liberal school; hated Trump for his super proud wealthy mogul demeanor; blindly supported Obama. Currently loathe everything; still like Obama, currently support Donald Trump as president. What else?
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

Majority of Germans are not scared of losing their national identity or culture but a number of people are scared of terrorism. Nationalists in Germany make up a minority. Germans, due to their history, are skeptical of nationalism and even patriotism.

Exactly, the minority got tired of unending self-guilt. They are the brave ones for speaking up and calling out a spade for what it is. It's only a tree that would receive threats of being cut down and still remains standing. Isis announced they will infiltrate, Ms Merkel did not take it serious, she put her country men, women and children in danger. Any leader that does not put his/her country first is foolish.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

Exactly, the minority got tired of unending self-guilt. They are the brave ones for speaking up and calling out a spade for what it is. It's only a tree that would receive threats of being cut down and still remains standing. Isis announced they will infiltrate, Ms Merkel did not take it serious, she put her country men, women and children in danger. Any leader that does not put his/her country first is foolish.

You are entitled to your opinion and free to call this minority brave.

Majority of Germans voted for parties who openly expressed their dedication to the Geneva Convention. And they have been given almost 90% of all votes.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

They will be deported if the country is considered safe. Thousands of people from former Yugoslavia have been deported. Germany has recently declared some of the Maghreb countries safe and deported thousands of Arabs.

The moment the Syria War is over, thousands of Syrians will be deported too.

Same with Iraqis.

And it was the CDU (Merkel's party) who changed their attitude of 'welcome refugees' to 'goodbye refugees'.

I know, it is not easy to keep up with the constant change taking place in the political arena.

How many thousands will they remove (out of over a million) before their schools are filled with Germo-Syrian little munchkins?
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

How many thousands will they remove (out of over a million) before their schools are filled with Germo-Syrian little munchkins?

How is that your problem? They have co-existed with thousands of Turkish immigrants without compromising their values and they can coexist with less than a million Syrian refugees. They are a country of 82 million people.

Did you say you were from the US? Are you not a country of immigrants? Immigrants from all over the world? If you have a problem with migration, move back to Europe. That is the country of your ancestors. Or better so to Africa, that is if you are black.

And stop being disrespectful to innocent children. It makes you come off as si.ck.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

You are entitled to your opinion and free to call this minority brave.

Majority of Germans voted for parties who openly expressed their dedication to the Geneva Convention. And they have been given almost 90% of all votes.

EU wedding is not beneficial anymore. It's a no brainer. The majority were sheepishly being led to the slaughter, save for the minority whose voices keep getting louder. Just a look at UK, it's appalling what a once admired society has degenerated into.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

How is that your problem? They have co-existed with thousands of Turkish immigrants without compromising their values and they can coexist with less than a million Syrian refugees. They are a country of 82 million people.

Did you say you were from the US? Are you not a country of immigrants? Immigrants from all over the world? If you have a problem with migration, move back to Europe. That is the country of your ancestors. Or better so to Africa, that is if you are black.

And stop being disrespectful to innocent children. It makes you come off as si.ck.
I'm Nigerian, 100; so I can't be white. Yes, America is a country of immigrants. However, I don't think anyone hates legal and controlled immigration.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

EU wedding is not beneficial anymore. It's a no brainer. The majority were sheepishly being led to the slaughter, save for the minority whose voices keep getting louder. Just a look at UK, it's appalling what a once admired society has degenerated into.

It is obvious you do not even know what the Geneva Convention is. Else you would have not responded with anything related to the EU. This is the problem that I have with you people on this forum and in the comment section of Fox News grin . You read an article or two and you fake academic knowledge. But arguing based on your emotion and pulling sources that one-sidedly support your limited views, give away your laziness to inform yourself properly and profoundly and make you look shallow; sentimental at best. Highly irritating to have to explain everything to an adult like to a child. The child would at least understand that it is inferior in knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

I'm Nigerian, 100; so I can't be white. Yes, America is a country of immigrants. However, I don't think anyone hates legal and controlled immigration.

Oh oh oh, now that someone is telling you to go back to Africa, you learned to differentiate between legal and illegal immigration?
Were the Syrian refugees illegal? Merkel HERSELF, the boss, let them in. So what are you ranting about here?

Earlier you were all about nationalism and how cultures are endangered and yet you want to mix your skin and African heritage with that of American people, of which a majority is not black?

We are getting somewhere.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Abbeybailey(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

It is obvious you do not even know what the Geneva Convention is. Else you would have not responded with anything related to the EU. This is the problem that I have with you people on this forum and in the comment section of Fox News grin . You read an article or two and you fake academic knowledge. But arguing based on your emotion and pulling sources that one-sidedly support your limited views, give away your laziness to inform yourself properly and profoundly and make you look shallow; sentimental at best. Highly irritating to have to explain everything to an adult like to a child. The child would at least understand that it is inferior in knowledge.
My sister, take it easy on him. He's just one of many misguided guys on nairaland.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abbeybailey:
My sister, take it easy on him. He's just one of many misguided guys on nairaland.

Look at this convo I just found on social media:

Person A about Trump: "Of course, as is usual, when he pulls an opinion out of his ***, he can't really tell you WHY he opposes Catalonia's independence. Just "Spain is a great Country". "

Person B: “Better than "Spain is a nice capital".
The stakes are becoming low,and we have to be content it's a country."

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Abbeybailey(m): 12:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Mindfulness:

Look at this convo I just found on social media:

Person A about Trump: "Of course, as is usual, when he pulls an opinion out of his ***, he can't really tell you WHY he opposes Catalonia's independence. Just "Spain is a great Country". "

Person B: “Better than "Spain is a nice capital".
The stakes are becoming low,and we have to be content it's a country."

grin grin grin grin grin

That is the kind of guys here that worships trump. Even in animal kingdom, you won't see a deer rooting for a lion or an antelope rooting for a cheetah but you will see some brainstems rooting for Nazis and their dear leader trump.

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 2:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Mindfulness:

Quite a description of a typical leftist social justice warrior; it aptly fits your demeanor as far as I can tell. By the way, I was already half asleep typing out that reply and trying to make it snappy. However, what I was trying to say is that Germany's position in the EU made it more of its prerogative to address the refugee issue.

A good analogy would be that of a General unpreparadly jumping across enemy lines, gets overwhelmed and screams out for help from soldiers who were neither here nor there. That's how Merkel is struggling to strategically increase pressure on other EU member-states to accept refugees. Heck, if over 100 countries are signatory to the Geneva convention, why would Merkel carry the matter ontop her head like gala? How many of those refugees have America, Netherland, Poland, Swiss, Hungary, Austria, etc taken in? Aren't they among the Geneva Convention signatories?

And yeah, I watch Fox News sometimes just like anyone who appreciates meaningful and logical discussion. But I will tell you this, I enjoy watching more left-leaning anti-Trump networks, I get bored watching Fox because they espouse at most views I already hold. I love hearing dissenting views.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 5:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Mindfulness:

Oh oh oh, now that someone is telling you to go back to Africa, you learned to differentiate between legal and illegal immigration?
Were the Syrian refugees illegal? Merkel HERSELF, the boss, let them in. So what are you ranting about here?

Earlier you were all about nationalism and how cultures are endangered and yet you want to mix your skin and African heritage with that of American people, of which a majority is not black?

We are getting somewhere.

No one has the audacity to tell me go back to Africa unless it's coming from a native American.

I never said I'm against immigration but illegal and uncontrolled immigration is detrimental to any host nation. I support taking in immigrants in a way that they can be assimilated into the society, not leaving them to form a parallel culture; same culture from which they ran away! America is hardly a homogeneous society, however, there are certain formulated ideals which are truly held and which represent the American cultural identity.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
9inches:

Quite a description of a typical leftist social justice warrior; it aptly fits your demeanor as far as I can tell. By the way, I was already half asleep typing out that reply and trying to make it snappy. However, what I was trying to say is that Germany's position in the EU made it more of its prerogative to address the refugee issue.

So anyone who disagrees with you is a leftists social justice warrior? grin

A good analogy would be that of a General unpreparadly jumping across enemy lines, gets overwhelmed and screams out for help from soldiers who were neither here nor there. That's how Merkel is struggling to strategically increase pressure on other EU member-states to accept refugees. Heck, if over 100 countries are signatory to the Geneva convention, why would Merkel carry the matter ontop her head like gala? How many of those refugees have America, Netherland, Poland, Swiss, Hungary, Austria, etc taken in? Aren't they among the Geneva Convention signatories?

And yeah, I watch Fox News sometimes just like anyone who appreciates meaningful and logical discussion. But I will tell you this, I enjoy watching more left-leaning anti-Trump networks, I get bored watching Fox because they espouse at most views I already hold. I love hearing dissenting views.

Stop deflecting. You were speaking of the German minority that voted for the AfD and called them brave. Nothing brave about voting for what you believe in in a free country. Still, an overwhelming majority of people voted for parties that openly expressed their dedication to and support of the Geneva Convention. And they did because the memories of WW II and people fleeing from war are still fairly fresh in the memory of German people. And I am sure you would also love a country to open its doors to you and your family if you were fleeing the war but you do not want the same for people different from you.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
9inches:

No one has the audacity to tell me go back to Africa unless it's coming from a native American.

But you have the audacity to tell Merkel which and how many refugees she has to take in?

I never said I'm against immigration but illegal and uncontrolled immigration is detrimental to any host nation. I support taking in immigrants in a way that they can be assimilated into the society, not leaving them to form a parallel culture; same culture from which they ran away! America is hardly a homogeneous society, however, there are certain formulated ideals which are truly held and which represent the American cultural identity.

Merkel's decision to accept 800 000 humans fleeing from war was not illegal and not uncontrolled. And surely Germany has the capacity and means to integrate them. We are talking about Germany here, not Romania. grin

And stop acting like there are no parallel cultures in America. Last I checked, Chinatown in NY had all signs in Chinese and Afro-Americans in Chicago were still living in huge numbers in ghettos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia Refuses To Launch Oneweb Internet Satellites Over Sanctions / Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS) / Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.