Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Angela Merkel Wins German Election - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Angela Merkel Wins German Election (31113 Views)

Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic' / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Angela Merkel Goes Into Self-Isolation After Contact With Infected Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 4:11am On Sep 25, 2017
Merkel and her party are on a downward spiral. The far-right party (AfD) will now be in parliament for the first time in over 50 years. UK, Germany, Sweden, Denmark are all in for a huge demographic change in no distant future.
Poland and some Eastern Europe nations are learning from these above-mentioned countries' experience to tighten their own immigration policies.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by schwarzkopf(m): 4:14am On Sep 25, 2017
9inches:

Trump cares about his country, he does not care about the colour of individual's skin. You obviously belong to the paranoid lots screaming institutional and systemic racism which is a hoax narrative being religiously watered by the lefts.

You are the brainless one here, drumpf is a racist morrafucker. Drumpf believes in eugenics that see black folks as subhumans, drumpf and his father were prosecuted by the DOJ for discrimination of rental policies against POC, drumpf campaign for death penalty for the central park five and even called for there death after they were pardoned by the state of new York

Trump pardoned Joe arpio a racist convicted for targeting and torturing Hispanics, he just called NFL players protesting against the police brutality son of bi**ches, while his fellow white supremacist in Charlotteville are fine people. Y'all have been so twisted in the brain, you support a man child with the IQ of a toilet seat, it sucks to be you. Self hatred or utter stupidity I guess

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by schwarzkopf(m): 4:16am On Sep 25, 2017
9inches:
Merkel and her party are on a downward spiral. The far-right party (AfD) will now be in parliament for the first time in over 50 years. UK, Germany, Sweden, Denmark are all in for a huge demographic change in no distant future.
Poland and some Eastern Europe nations are learning from these above-mentioned countries' experience to tighten their own immigration policies.

Keep praising people who hate your kinds, no other party is forming any alliance with the afd and most of there wins is from East Germany where the racism is still up and running.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 25, 2017
CIADeepCover2:

Don't get it twisted bro, Chancellor Merkel's party - the CDU is centre right...
Europe is generally a whole step left of the American political spectrum. If she and her party were American they'd be Democrats, leftists.

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Deeldorado: 5:14am On Sep 25, 2017
Greatzeus:
All of you congratulating her,hope you know this is her 4th term.If it's African leaders now we call them greedy and power drunk. What is she doing that any new person cannot do.

It's allowed by the German constitution and she didn't write it herself. It's a 4 term limit for everyone. And it is real democracy. If you manage to get a 4th term in an enlightened democratic space like Germany, you must be doing the right thing.

The difference is that the power drunk and despotic leaders of yours in Africa write the constitution themselves, keeps tweaking it to elongate their tenure and keeps manipulating elections and suppressing the opposition. That's why you can have a family rule for 50 years.

There's no basis for comparison Bro. There's no sense in doing that.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by ogbonti: 5:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Finally Germany is going to hell. The globalist have won, and 3 million new refugees including likely jihadist on their way to be settled in Germany Under Merkel.... I won't she'd a tear or respond RIP when Germany is attacked because of these unvetted migrants...how can a country be this stupid to elect Merkel is beyond belief... enough said!
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 5:36am On Sep 25, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are the brainless one here, drumpf is a racist morrafucker. Drumpf believes in eugenics that see black folks as subhumans, drumpf and his father were prosecuted by the DOJ for discrimination of rental policies against POC, drumpf campaign for death penalty for the central park five and even called for there death after they were pardoned by the state of new York

Trump pardoned Joe arpio a racist convicted for targeting and torturing Hispanics, he just called NFL players protesting against the police brutality son of bi**ches, while his fellow white supremacist in Charlotteville are fine people. Y'all have been so twisted in the brain, you support a man child with the IQ of a toilet seat, it sucks to be you. Self hatred or utter stupidity I guess

Another leftist retard detected. Lacking in coherency and logic as always.

1. The rental case ended with 'No wrongdoing'. The Trump company was screening people out on basis of welfare, not race. The case ended in their favour. They even countersued for over $100 million.

2. Jury found the central park five guilty. One or more of the five confessed they committed the act.

3. Joe Arpaio was doing his job; Arizona has common border with Mexico through which hispanics enter the US illegally. In a state like Arizona, Hispanics are the highest culprits, so at the end of the day, you should expect collateral harm on innocent Hispanics. You should also know he was a victim of political witch-hunt by the Obama junta being the investigator of Obama's birth certificate.

4. Colin kaepernick is more than a SOB for spiting millions of Americans who were in the stadium, on TV and those who fight and die to afford him the freedom to protest. It's good Trump quadrupled down on his stance on patriotism. The foolish player his supporters are selfishly kneeling to protest what does not exist.

5. Trump condemned all acts of hate and violence "on both sides" meaning both the disgusting white supremacists and the terrorist antifa were condemned for their actions. However, there were other people who were also out there to peacefully protest the taking down of statues on one side and on the other side those who were behind antifa line to peacefully protest. Those peaceful ones Trump referred to as "fine people".
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 5:48am On Sep 25, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Keep praising people who hate your kinds, no other party is forming any alliance with the afd and most of there wins is from East Germany where the racism is still up and running.
Are you okay; where is the praise here? Why would any reasonable party form alliance with a far-right party? But then, they will keep growing as long as Merkel keeps neglecting patriots' legitimate concerns about multiculturalism. Same thing for Geert Wilder's PVV in Netherlands, defunct EDL, UKIP and Britain First in the UK....etc. These far-right groups will keep rising as long as muslims won't stop blowing shitt up.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 25, 2017
9inches:

What race are muslims?

You must be kidding, right?

2 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 5:53am On Sep 25, 2017
Mindfulness:

You must be kidding, right?

No kidding. I don't know their race.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 25, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Europe is generally a whole step left of the American political spectrum. If she and her party were American they'd be Democrats, leftists.

Not exactly and only in a way. Get your facts right eventually. Regarding economy and social security Europe's right very much resembles America's right. The issues is not a simple as you make it out to be. And you seem to have forgotten that Europe is not a country.

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 25, 2017
9inches:

No kidding. I don't know their race.

Racism and xenophobia are used synonymously. I do not know how you missed it.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by alexxy: 6:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Celcius:

No, because he is disaster personified.

That's your own opinion and not others
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by meliziz12(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2017
Greatzeus:
All of you congratulating her,hope you know this is her 4th term.If it's African leaders now we call them greedy and power drunk. What is she doing that any new person cannot do.
.People will definitely appreciate "good thing"Germany is stable on every ramifications and that is why the populace want.we have not got the rightful leader since 4decades now,when we get him or her you will see everyone will have no option than to support.

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by IloveTrump(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2017
TundeHashim:
You raised four points which, in my mind, are intellectually defective at worst and devoid of insight, at best. You started by stating that CNN can't hide the truth? which truth is CNN not hiding? I bet u don't watch or read CNN up to me. Attached to this response is a critical op-ed by CNN on the recent bending the knee saga. CNN calls him the trash that he is and criticize him when necessary. Probably u can point to me where CNN "can't hide the truth". Point two, you said democrats say it is the policy of the past administration that's making the economy boom. You're basically agreeing with what I'm saying for crying out loud! Probably u can check up the meaning of past administration if that's the English that is confusing u. Obviously, it's Obama's policies that is making America great again. Point three, You said u know I'm a Muslim bla bla bla...what has that got to do with the point on ground? The Crown Prince of Saudi is a Muslim and he's a staunch ally of Trump so also the Qatari Emir and Kuwaitis own. So because I'm a Muslim, I can't think objectively huh? Perhaps, the staunchest critics of Trump are Christians and not Muslims. So saying I can't make objective analysis because I'm a Muslim is hypocrisy at it's peak. And lastly, u said I don't read. All I'll say is "lol"...
you are not sincere, dude.
you said , the last time you check the trump economy wasnt different from Obama and now since I pointed out what democrats said about the economy, you now abandoned your previous statement. kiss the truth, he will stay there for 8 good years and after then is pence. you can cry for all I care. in your own statement, the last time I check, you and I can't vote over there.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by IloveTrump(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2017
TundeHashim:
You raised four points which, in my mind, are intellectually defective at worst and devoid of insight, at best. You started by stating that CNN can't hide the truth? which truth is CNN not hiding? I bet u don't watch or read CNN up to me. Attached to this response is a critical op-ed by CNN on the recent bending the knee saga. CNN calls him the trash that he is and criticize him when necessary. Probably u can point to me where CNN "can't hide the truth". Point two, you said democrats say it is the policy of the past administration that's making the economy boom. You're basically agreeing with what I'm saying for crying out loud! Probably u can check up the meaning of past administration if that's the English that is confusing u. Obviously, it's Obama's policies that is making America great again. Point three, You said u know I'm a Muslim bla bla bla...what has that got to do with the point on ground? The Crown Prince of Saudi is a Muslim and he's a staunch ally of Trump so also the Qatari Emir and Kuwaitis own. So because I'm a Muslim, I can't think objectively huh? Perhaps, the staunchest critics of Trump are Christians and not Muslims. So saying I can't make objective analysis because I'm a Muslim is hypocrisy at it's peak. And lastly, u said I don't read. All I'll say is "lol"...
I no you don't watch CNN. look at the strong economy. money.cnn.com/2017/08/04/news/economy/trump-economy-approval-rating/index.html
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by schwarzkopf(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2017
9inches:

Another leftist retard detected. Lacking in coherency and logic as always.

1. The rental case ended with 'No wrongdoing'. The Trump company was screening people out on basis of welfare, not race. The case ended in their favour. They even countersued for over $100 million.

2. Jury found the central park five guilty. One or more of the five confessed they committed the act.

3. Joe Arpaio was doing his job; Arizona has common border with Mexico through which hispanics enter the US illegally. In a state like Arizona, Hispanics are the highest culprits, so at the end of the day, you should expect collateral harm on innocent Hispanics. You should also know he was a victim of political witch-hunt by the Obama junta being the investigator of Obama's birth certificate.

4. Colin kaepernick is more than a SOB for spiting millions of Americans who were in the stadium, on TV and those who fight and die to afford him the freedom to protest. It's good Trump quadrupled down on his stance on patriotism. The foolish player his supporters are selfishly kneeling to protest what does not exist.

5. Trump condemned all acts of hate and violence "on both sides" meaning both the disgusting white supremacists and the terrorist antifa were condemned for their actions. However, there were other people who were also out there to peacefully protest the taking down of statues on one side and on the other side those who were behind antifa line to peacefully protest. Those peaceful ones Trump referred to as "fine people".

You are a waste of conception and a simpleton plus a irritating liar. The Trump family settled out of court and paid heavy fines.

The central park five confessed to the crime? Yet they were exenorated and the real criminal was arrested. Your grey matter have definitely been exchange for sour pap.

Trump was also a never do well that went about birtherism for ages, even it was false. I wonder how any sane black man will ever defend that red neck nut job. May be self hate for yourself and people of your kind.

In Trump biography, it was recorded that when he visited his New Jersey branch and saw black guys working in the account. He was visibly angry and yelled that I don't like niggars counting my money, I like my money been counted by short White men wearing yalmulks.

You just displayed clear ignorance, Joe Arpio is not even a border officer, he run a prison and ran it like a concentration camp, where peeps are shackled while they give birth, where disabled are beaten for demanding kits to relieve their situation. You are definitely a heartless son of a doorknob.

Collin is a man no one in your pathetic family will ever measure up to, in the Muhammad Ali and Kareem Al jabera era. Losers like you would definitely support the White oppressors, idiots like you far away never know the daily reality of we AA's. You can be thousand miles away and pontificate on a situation that is never affecting you. FYI, Collin have been kneeing since the Obama era it only become an issue when the brainless man child racist start yapping bulllshhitt.

Trump also called out Kelvin Durant, is he also kneeing, never do well like you need to be sacrificed on the altar of common sense. So the nazis that ran his car and killed Ms heathor is a fine person. In sane climes, fool like you would have been exchange for plastic bowl.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by schwarzkopf(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2017
9inches:

Are you okay; where is the praise here? Why would any reasonable party form alliance with a far-right party? But then, they will keep growing as long as Merkel keeps neglecting patriots' legitimate concerns about multiculturalism. Same thing for Geert Wilder's PVV in Netherlands, defunct EDL, UKIP and Britain First in the UK....etc. These far-right groups will keep rising as long as muslims won't stop blowing shitt up.

Do you even know what Merkel is doing? Or the bullshiit you read on Fox News. The economy is at all time high and the nation is at it all time prosperity. Why don't you just f***k off to your right wing media brain numbing space.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Mccullum: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2017
Trump is rogue whose incalculable decision by disregarding treaties signed before he came to power is denting US internationally, economic prosperity of his regime is still reflection of the Obama's brilliant economy strategy that salvage Americans from unprosperous economy left by Bush.

Trump is arrogant of his ideology by forgetting that no one is monopoly of knowledge which later made him looking controversial because his plans and statements always different from action and statement of his officials.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2017
IloveTrump:

calling trump a disaster because its against Muslim and illegal immigrant?
Trump is a disaster period!

2 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2017
Mindfulness:

Racism and xenophobia are used synonymously. I do not know how you missed it.

Noted. So, what race are muslims?
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are a waste of conception and a simpleton plus a irritating liar. The Trump family settled out of court and paid heavy fines.

The central park five confessed to the crime? Yet they were exenorated and the real criminal was arrested. Your grey matter have definitely been exchange for sour pap.

Trump was also a never do well that went about birtherism for ages, even it was false. I wonder how any sane black man will ever defend that red neck nut job. May be self hate for yourself and people of your kind.

In Trump biography, it was recorded that when he visited his New Jersey branch and saw black guys working in the account. He was visibly angry and yelled that I don't like niggars counting my money, I like my money been counted by short White men wearing yalmulks.

You just displayed clear ignorance, Joe Arpio is not even a border officer, he run a prison and ran it like a concentration camp, where peeps are shackled while they give birth, where disabled are beaten for demanding kits to relieve their situation. You are definitely a heartless son of a doorknob.

Collin is a man no one in your pathetic family will ever measure up to, in the Muhammad Ali and Kareem Al jabera era. Losers like you would definitely support the White oppressors, idiots like you far away never know the daily reality of we AA's. You can be thousand miles away and pontificate on a situation that is never affecting you. FYI, Collin have been kneeing since the Obama era it only become an issue when the brainless man child racist start yapping bulllshhitt.

Trump also called out Kelvin Durant, is he also kneeing, never do well like you need to be sacrificed on the altar of common sense. So the nazis that ran his car and killed Ms heathor is a fine person. In sane climes, fool like you would have been exchange for plastic bowl.

1. You're an unrepentant liar. Trump did not pay any fine.

2. The jury found the central park five guilty and many New Yorkers including Trump campaigned for a death sentence for such crimes. The criminals were exonerated later on.

3. The authenticity of the certificate surfacing later on is still a contestible issue. It only died down because Obama became the president.

4. Trump biography, written by a disgruntled former employee who he's not even close to. It's like a mod on nairaland writing Seun's autobiography without Seun's contribution. That said, there are behaviours and attitudes that can generally be attributed to particular set of people, culture or race. There are black on black killings in Chicago and it's not making the news for fear of being labelled racist.

5. You are very gullible and scared to use your own brain to think through a well Democrats tailored narrative to witch-hunt a patriotic man doing his job. Thank God, good won at last; he got the pardon he deserved. I pray sanctuary cities gets the ban that they deserve soon enough.

6. You are evidently a hard-faced liar from the pit of hell. It was a big issue when Colin took a knee. Recently, Trump weighed in on the matter because it is becoming rampant to the extent kids are taking part in it. The kneeling fools don't know people lost their legs for them to shamelessly kneel. Why can't they take to the streets or social media, or even mainstream media to voice out their grievances. Muhammad and co did it in their own times.

7. Trump never mentioned Kevin Durant in any way. If you meant Steph Curry, he tweeted: "Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team. Stephen Curry is hesitating, therefore invitation is withdrawn!"
You are a fool for implying Trump meant Heather killer was among the fine people. Trump condemned ALL acts of violence MANY SIDES irrespective of where it came from; that alone already condemns the killer.

By the way you sound like a self-loathing racist antifa sympathizer and a race baiting whiner. Your brain needs some hardstarting to function.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Do you even know what Merkel is doing? Or the bullshiit you read on Fox News. The economy is at all time high and the nation is at it all time prosperity. Why don't you just f***k off to your right wing media brain numbing space.

Yes, I know what Merkel is doing. She is sacrificing her country's people and culture on the altar of multiculturalism which is obviously failing them. Only a fool would not see everything wrong with increase in rape and murder in EU countries taking in muslim refugees in huge numbers. These mofos refuse to leave behind their backward cultures; they just can't assimilate and UK, France, Germany and the likes are paying dearly with their lives. Merkel is doing what Hitler did, but this time it's the Germans having the short end of the stick.

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
9inches:

Noted. So, what race are muslims?

You can try to twist words any way you like. Trump is a racist.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by schwarzkopf(m): 5:18am On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

1. You're an unrepentant liar. Trump did not pay any fine.

2. The jury found the central park five guilty and many New Yorkers including Trump campaigned for a death sentence for such crimes. The criminals were exonerated later on.

3. The authenticity of the certificate surfacing later on is still a contestible issue. It only died down because Obama became the president.

4. Trump biography, written by a disgruntled former employee who he's not even close to. It's like a mod on nairaland writing Seun's autobiography without Seun's contribution. That said, there are behaviours and attitudes that can generally be attributed to particular set of people, culture or race. There are black on black killings in Chicago and it's not making the news for fear of being labelled racist.

5. You are very gullible and scared to use your own brain to think through a well Democrats tailored narrative to witch-hunt a patriotic man doing his job. Thank God, good won at last; he got the pardon he deserved. I pray sanctuary cities gets the ban that they deserve soon enough.

6. You are evidently a hard-faced liar from the pit of hell. It was a big issue when Colin took a knee. Recently, Trump weighed in on the matter because it is becoming rampant to the extent kids are taking part in it. The kneeling fools don't know people lost their legs for them to shamelessly kneel. Why can't they take to the streets or social media, or even mainstream media to voice out their grievances. Muhammad and co did it in their own times.

7. Trump never mentioned Kevin Durant in any way. If you meant Steph Curry, he tweeted: "Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team. Stephen Curry is hesitating, therefore invitation is withdrawn!"
You are a fool for implying Trump meant Heather killer was among the fine people. Trump condemned ALL acts of violence MANY SIDES irrespective of where it came from; that alone already condemns the killer.

By the way you sound like a self-loathing racist antifa sympathizer and a race baiting whiner. Your brain needs some hardstarting to function.

You idiotic simpleton with the intelligence of a doorknob, should either get a book and read about issues or just stop spreading misinformation.

New Yorkers didn't take advert in major newspaper calling for the central park 5 death, your racist lord did.

Another stupid lie from the chief coon, Anthony Schwartz was employed by Trump to write is biography and not the foolery you are alluding to in the garbage you put up there.

Obama birth certificate questionable?? I underestimated your insanity, you are going out full blown crazy. So an American lady went to Kenya to give birth. Keep on parroting the narrative of a shameless man child that lie for past time.

You are so used to despotic leaders in your neck of the wood, this is America we are free to exercise our 1A right and your dictator lied can't do nothing about it. Little wonder the whole NFL gave a knee during this weekend.

Trump isn't even patriotic to his family talk more of the nation. A draft dodging low life and snake oil salesman, he only give two f*** k about the greens little wonder he has montize the presidency.

Puerto Rico is in a state of disrepair and crisis and the white supremacist in chief is picking fight with sport icons. It only says a lot about him and y'all his moronic sidekicks.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by schwarzkopf(m): 5:20am On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

Yes, I know what Merkel is doing. She is sacrificing her country's people and culture on the altar of multiculturalism which is obviously failing them. Only a fool would not see everything wrong with increase in rape and murder in EU countries taking in muslim refugees in huge numbers. These mofos refuse to leave behind their backward cultures; they just can't assimilate and UK, France, Germany and the likes are paying dearly with their lives. Merkel is doing what Hitler did, but this time it's the Germans having the short end of the stick.

You are definitely an illiterate on the German issue, presently Germans have the lowest birth rate only second to Japanese. Are you and your fellow white nationalist the one that will run the factory, pay taxes to run the health care program and the growing pension cost. Some times idiot like you should pretend to have a working brain.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Abbeybailey(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

Trump cares about his country, he does not care about the colour of individual's skin. You obviously belong to the paranoid lots screaming institutional and systemic racism which is a hoax narrative being religiously watered by the lefts.
What planet are you from with this junk you are posting ?. What do you know about America ?. Trump is a racist pig and I and other tens of millions of Americans will haunt him out of that exalted Oval Office and there's nothing people like you several thousands miles away can do about it. Trump doesn't give a Fvck about people that looks like you or your ilk. If he hates Obama for his skin color , guess what he will think of you in Africa as a person. Those African American Football players trump was calling Son of Bitches are millionaires and multimillionaires in $ but a lowly peasant from a Third World is licking a Nazi loving president a*s. Trump doesn't care about your independence and think of people like you as subhuman. This is one American that loathes trumps for his bigotry, racism, misorgyn, scam and so on. He's the worst president in my life time and I have seen few of them. Mind your Titanic and stop disgracing yourself about a country you know nothing about except the junk you get from Nazi Faux News.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

You can try to twist words any way you like. Trump is a racist.
What race are muslims?
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Abbeybailey(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

What race are muslims?
Why don't you tell us where you were born in US, where you schooled and what you do for a living in US to be an expert in defending a notorious and unapologetic racist called trump. Tell us why overwhelming majority of Nigerian Americans loathes the 71 year old demented fool. Trump days will go by in a jiffy. Trump is an abomination and abberation on America that time will correct. Reading some of your old posts, you are waiting for trump to give you Biafra. I have no ball in that game but one thing I know for sure is that trump thinks of you and your ilk as subhuman . This is one American that loathes him with all the cells in my body because he's a very divisive figure in the country I dearly love.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by 9inches(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You idiotic simpleton with the intelligence of a doorknob, should either get a book and read about issues or just stop spreading misinformation.

New Yorkers didn't take advert in major newspaper calling for the central park 5 death, your racist lord did.

Another stupid lie from the chief coon, Anthony Schwartz was employed by Trump to write is biography and not the foolery you are alluding to in the garbage you put up there.

Obama birth certificate questionable?? I underestimated your insanity, you are going out full blown crazy. So an American lady went to Kenya to give birth. Keep on parroting the narrative of a shameless man child that lie for past time.

You are so used to despotic leaders in your neck of the wood, this is America we are free to exercise our 1A right and your dictator lied can't do nothing about it. Little wonder the whole NFL gave a knee during this weekend.

Trump isn't even patriotic to his family talk more of the nation. A draft dodging low life and snake oil salesman, he only give two f*** k about the greens little wonder he has montize the presidency.

Puerto Rico is in a state of disrepair and crisis and the white supremacist in chief is picking fight with sport icons. It only says a lot about him and y'all his moronic sidekicks.

Yet another emotional, incoherent and illogical rambling from a leftist slowpoke. Very typical. You deserve a full refund from whoever sold you propaganda books to read. You simply can't hold an argument. It must really suck to be you.

Anthony Schwarz did not write such allegations in his book; another evidence of hearsay.
Trump is a patriotic American, not a racist. He employs people of colour, sponsors/funds blacks as an entrepreneur. A true capitalist sees no race; the only colour he sees is that of currencies.
Trump denounced the violence and bigotry displayed in Charlottesville and has done so forcefully and repeatedly. But snowflakes like you would rather turn a blind eye to your terrorist fascist antifa group menace, physically attacking even citizens on wheelchair!

Like you said, we were used to despotic leaders like Barack Obama. He's gone for good, suck it up. We're still dealing with the mess and divisions he created.

Abeg take your race-baiting Kaep-loving self to your safe space and continue your wailing. Mumu.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
9inches:

AfD was founded in 2013. Another lesson for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sierra Leone: Police Arrest Senior Military Officers Over Planned Attack / Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? / Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.