Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (60147 Views)

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / Sex After Child Birth / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Whatever i become leave it to my God to worry about... keep wasting your employer's time throwing tantrums. Hope you'll learn one day. Bye, Don't bother quoting, i won't respond

Well I tried to be nice to you, now kindly f**k off. Lots of businesses in Lagos pack up within a year. We know where yours is going with all the time you spend on nairaland.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Well I tried to be nice to you, now kindly f**k off. Lots of businesses in Lagos pack up within a year. We know where yours is going with all the time you spend on nairaland.

Over seven years... Back to back, month to month record growth. Weekly wages, 15 people work and earn pay working with me...Not in your wildest dreams. Hope you'll be useful after your current boss sacks you, or you kill that biz your slothfulness
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Over seven years... Back to back, month to month record growth. Weekly wages, 15 people work and earn pay working with me...Not in your wildest dreams. Hope you'll be useful after your current boss sacks you, or you kill that biz your slothfulness

Oh just 15 people? Wow let me tear my pant? Do you know how many people I over see in my company.

Go back to your 15 people and cabu-cabu business that you're paying them for, sorry -uber-business that you do.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by babs50g: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
@Mariesucre. your intelligence and diplomacy is super rich. You are simply a class of your own. keep it up
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Oh just 15 people? Wow let me tear my pant? Do you know how many people I'm over see in my company.

Go back to your 15 people and cabu-cabu business that you're paying them for, sorry -uber-business taut you do.

Uber indeed, Run a Social Media Marketing Think-tank. Since you probed. Yeye. You wan see Bank Statement? Ask, cause you're probing...I;ll sleep and work kontinues...Not in your league.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
babs50g:
@Mariesucre. your intelligence and diplomacy is super rich. You are simply a class of your own. keep it up

Thanks for the sarcasm. I'm letting myself get carried away and become needlessly uncivil. it's time to bow out. Thanks again, I mean it.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Thanks for the sarcasm. I'm letting myself get carried away and become needlessly uncivil. it's time to bow out. Thanks again, I mean it.

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Let them deceive you, dimwit

mtchewww Dismissed! crosses leg on my corner desk in my office make ac dey blow me well-well.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

mtchewww Dismissed! crosses leg on my corner desk in my office make ac dey blow me well-well.

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Can't get sacked. Don't function under duress or threat.. tongue No stressors can hold me bound. Don't wake up 6am or close running hectic with a wet under-pants to go home late. I don't get wages income that stops me for exploring my dreams...
Do you also get blowjobs at work? if not, I don't care. Next!
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Do you also get blowjobs at work? if not, I don't care. Next!

I see. at the corner of the room at your desk, watching mojos. Keep giving head at work, you hear? Good Luck !
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Sagay212: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Stupid advice. This why African homes are breaking up. it's clear you're not married.

So you want your husband to beg you for sex like a baby? If your husband wants sex and you refuse without any reason, you want him to lie flat on the floor and start begging? " my wife please let me phuck nau" please even if it's one plate let me chop....kikiki

I dey laugh. I know that's what make most women happy. To see their husbands beg them like babies. I still maintain that any man that begs for sex at all is not normal, whether you beg your wife or girlfriend. It doesn't just make any sense. You make the move 1,2 and the 3rd time and she says no, just leave her. How can you be begging for sex, when it's not dollars.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sagay212:

So you want your husband to beg you for sex like a baby? If your husband wants sex and you refuse without any reason, you want him to lie flat on the floor and start begging? " my wife please let me phuck nau" please even if it's one plate let me chop....kikiki

I dey laugh. I know that's what make most women happy. To see their husbands beg them like babies. I still maintain that any man that begs for sex at all is not normal, whether you beg your wife or girlfriend. It doesn't just make any sense. You make the move 1,2 and the 3rd time and she says no, just leave her. How can you be begging for sex, when it's not dollars.

Lol @ When it's not dollars
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sagay212:

All this long rant and yet no solution to the issue.

Here are some causes as listed by women in the comments.

1) Circumcision
2) Hormonal Imbalance
3) Post-partum depression.
4) She is no longer attracted to her husband because of something he is doing.
5) Spiritual problem.

Take this list and provide something constructive, not this your rant about begging. Everything has a root, advice him to find the root and the solution. Peace!
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Sagay212: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

All this long rant and yet no solution to the issue.

Here are some causes as listed by women in the comments.

1) Circumcision
2) Hormonal Imbalance
3) Post-partum depression.
4) She is no longer attracted to her husband because of something he is doing.
5) Spiritual problem.

Take this list and provide something constructive, not this your rant about begging. Everything has a root, advice him to find the root and the solution. Peace!

Madam,where in the OP 's post did you read the reason for the wife's refusal or causes of whatever her problem is. I am not interested in what other posters listed as causes. The OP's wife refused him sex without giving any phucking reason even when the husband has made efforts and has resulted into begging for sex. If my wife tells me she is not interested in having sex without giving any cogent reason, why the phuck should I beg for sex? If she is not willing to share whatever problem she has, I 'll find someone else to phuck. There is no way any reasonable man can enjoy sex when you have to beg for it, that's senseless desperation. Phucking your a lady after begging is more like subtle rape to me. It's the same ladies like you that will be shouting " once a woman says no, she means NO, No is No and bla bla bla" so why should you beg when your wife says no to sex and doesn't give any reason? Na to go chop one plate for outside na. Abi you want make the man dey vomit sperm? How will runs girls make money if some wives and gfs don't act stupid and senseless to their husbands / bfs? Any man that begs foolishly for sex should be monitored closely because he may likely rape if the woman is vulnerable. Such men should be flogged.

When you don't beg for sex and don't ask for it at all but still act normal and show her care, she will come back to her senses by force by either telling you her problem or giving you the sex willingly. And the man must make he keeps an eye on her to make sure she is not cheating. You catch her cheating, you send her the phuck out. No time for petty nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sagay212:

Madam,where in the OP 's post did you read the reason for the wife's refusal or causes of whatever her problem is. I am not interested in what other posters listed as causes. The OP's wife refused him sex without giving any phucking reason even when the husband has made efforts and has resulted into begging for sex. If my wife tells me she is not interested in having sex without giving any cogent reason, why the phuck should I beg for sex? If she is not willing to share whatever problem she has, I 'll find someone else to phuck. There is no way any reasonable man can enjoy sex when you have to beg for it, that's senseless desperation. Phucking your a lady after begging is more like subtle rape to me. It's the same ladies like you that will be shouting " once a woman says no, she means NO, No is No and bla bla bla" so why should you beg when your wife says no to sex and doesn't give any reason? Na to go chop one plate for outside na. Abi you want make the man dey vomit sperm? How will runs girls make money if some wives and gfs don't act stupid and senseless to their husbands / bfs? Any man that begs foolishly for sex should be monitored closely because he may likely rape if the woman is vulnerable. Such men should be flogged.

When you don't beg for sex and don't ask for it at all but still act normal and show her care, she will come back to her senses by force by either telling you her problem or giving you the sex willingly. And the man must make he keeps an eye on her to make sure she is not cheating. You catch her cheating, you send her the phuck out. No time for petty nonsense.

I agree 100%, i'm in support 100%

She didn't read the post carefully, don't mind her. She's frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sagay212:

Continue shouting and doing gra-gra. Anyway it's because you're not married. Calm down and use your head to save your marriage. I have said my one. Continue like this and I look forward to your lamentation thread on nairaland.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Sagay212: 12:10am On Oct 04, 2017
MarieSucre:

Continue shouting and doing gra-gra. Anyway it's because you're not married. Calm down and use your head to save your marriage. I have said my one. Continue like this and I look forward to your lamentation thread on nairaland.

I replied with something constructive now and you carry the goal post go throwing. LMAO...She say I dey do gra gra..Aunty it is not gra gra, it is simple as ABC. Maybe you don't understand because you are a lady. The advise you should give young ladies out there is to calm down and ensure to communicate whatever problem they have with their spouse. If you know your husband likes sex and you accepted him that way before you married him, then you must be able to give a reasonable excuse as to why you would refuse your husband sex for 2 or 3days. If she is not sick, pregnant, bereaved which will be glaring to the husband, then she must give a reason. the husband is not a magician to know why his wife will not allow him phuck. NO husband should beg his wife for sex. Any man who does that has lost it completely.

How can you be looking forward to my lamentation when I have stated clearly that No MAN should ever beg for sex? If you use GTB atm and it refuses to dispense cash, won't you try first bank , diamond, Zenith, atm? Abi if them nor give you yankee visa, you nor go try UK? No pussy is gold ooo, you do shakara too much for your husband, him use him card for another machine.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Sagay212:

I replied with something constructive now and you carry the goal post go throwing. LMAO...She say I dey do gra gra..Aunty it is not gra gra, it is simple as ABC. Maybe you don't understand because you are a lady. The advise you should give young ladies out there is to calm down and ensure to communicate whatever problem they have with their spouse. If you know your husband likes sex and you accepted him that way before you married him, then you must be able to give a reasonable excuse as to why you would refuse your husband sex for 2 or 3days. If she is not sick, pregnant, bereaved which will be glaring to the husband, then she must give a reason. the husband is not a magician to know why his wife will not allow him phuck. NO husband should beg his wife for sex. Any man who does that has lost it completely.

How can you be looking forward to my lamentation when I have stated clearly that No MAN should ever beg for sex? If you use GTB atm and it refuses to dispense cash, won't you try first bank , diamond, Zenith, atm? Abi if them nor give you yankee visa, you nor go try UK? No pussy is gold ooo, you do shakara too much for your husband, him use him card for another machine.

Nice delivery. You've settled the matter

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sagay212:

How nice of you to compare human relations to a lifeless atm?

Your post is hardly constructive, it is filled with repressed anger and mindless chest-beating. There is no need writing a constructive reply to someone who does not understand human relationship. You're better of with an automated doll. Best of luck in your venture.

P.s in life you will not ALWAYS have things your way, and selfishness will only lead you to a life of loneliness. The sooner you learn that, the better.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Sagay212: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
MarieSucre:

Your post is hardly constructive, it is filled with repressed anger and mindless chest-beating. There is no need writing a constructive reply to someone who does not understand human relationship. You're better of with an automated doll. Best of luck in your venture.

P.s in life you will not ALWAYS have things your way, and selfishness will only lead you to a life of loneliness. The sooner you learn that, the better.

Lol...women will always be petty... Yes you won't always have things your way in life and that is why I have said you don't have to beg for sex. You want sex, your wife says no, you accept simply because you will not always have things your way. I do not see how that is selfishness. I am not sure you even take time to understand posts before replying. Human relationship is not refusing your husband sex for weeks without giving any reason even when he asks severally. Human relationship is not you wanting your husband to beg you for sex. Human relationship requires a lot of communication. Life shouldn't be that complicated. There are men who have more than five wives for reasons like this.

I know the comment is annoying you. I just hope you are n wonot the OP's wife. If you are, you better go and tell him why you won't give him sex instead of expecting him to beg for it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by sisisioge: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Them still dey here. Una well done o. This is exactly what happens when shoppers don't fit their purchases. Whew! Imagine me being married to a guy who doesn't love tango, rumba, waltz, disco and every other dance steps... Heavens forbid! Jeez! I wan continue chastity inside marriage too? It is well o.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Them still dey here. Una well done o. This is exactly what happens when shoppers don't fit their purchases. Whew! Imagine me being married to a guy who doesn't love tango, rumba, waltz, disco and every other dance steps... Heavens forbid! Jeez! I wan continue chastity inside marriage too? It is well o.

chastity inside marriage... grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sagay212:

Lol...women will always be petty... Yes you won't always have things your way in life and that is why I have said you don't have to beg for sex. You want sex, your wife says no, you accept simply because you will not always have things your way. I do not see how that is selfishness. I am not sure you even take time to understand posts before replying. Human relationship is not refusing your husband sex for weeks without giving any reason even when he asks severally. Human relationship is not you wanting your husband to beg you for sex. Human relationship requires a lot of communication. Life shouldn't be that complicated. There are men who have more than five wives for reasons like this.

I know the comment is annoying you. I just hope you are n wonot the OP's wife. If you are, you better go and tell him why you won't give him sex instead of expecting him to beg for it.

She's frustrated...Don't let her trouble you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2017
Sagay212:

"Women are petty"! Wow. It's clear that this discussion is going nowhere.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

Who is being selfish here? The man or the wife? Some ladies are just impossible. If you have a challenge why not let the husband know? Ohk I like expensive watches..(don't smoke, don't drink) ...if I decide to neglect my wife's financial security in future to go on a spending spree for watches, how will u expect my wife to react? Some women are just selfish...terrible....u want security but u can't provide comfort to a man...

At least I'm exposed to know one thing....attraction with a woman is not negotiated...

If I were the man...if I've exhausted all possible means to get to know why she is behaving the way she does and she doesn't give me a tangible reason;
1. I'll do a thorough cross examination of myself...yo be sure I'm not at fault within the limits of reason.
2. If I'm satisfied with my conscience, I'll let her be and accept she doesn't love nor care about me....this can go on for a year...ignore her food, spend less time with her... NEVER disturb her for sex...after all the man who can give his life for me...my Dad...will one day leave me...is it a woman's affection that I cannot wean myself off?
3. I'll absolve myself of all joint liabilities with her in business and hide my assets in nested corporations.
4. I'll start ignoring her financial needs...if she has her money...good for her.
5. I'll just check thoroughly if she is cheating...if she is...it's a deal breaker.
6. I'll let her family know about her behaviour... not to shout or shame her...but for posterity's sake.
7. I'll secretly arrange a contract marriage with a reasonable girl..(which I feel is the best option in this selfish generation). Get her pregnant ideally.
8. Divorce my wife based on grounds of adultery(probable) and neglect.
9. Get custody of my kids...if she tries to be vindictive even one bit...the only thing that cud help her is if she has total self control or a pure heart, she might not know when she destroys herself in a bid to get to me...I wouldn't talk past that ....smart shrewd people will understand.
10. Teach my kids never to negate their happiness for any human being.
11. I'll continue doing good...no be one person go change me to bad person

I'll live my simple life happily and wish her the same...
If you as a lady know you don't love a man...don't marry him shikena, forget the countless male attention u receive when young...the world is not your footstool...imagine me slaving for a woman that doesn't appreciate me.....society be damned... Na she go run...

Just 60 years of giving women more edge in marriage and they are making men see hell...see what is happening in the western society...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by MarieSucre(f): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
myking95:

Who is being selfish here? The man or the wife? Some ladies are just impossible. If you have a challenge why not let the husband know? Ohk I like expensive watches..(don't smoke, don't drink) ...if I decide to neglect my wife's financial security in future to go on a spending spree for watches, how will u expect my wife to react? Some women are just selfish...terrible....u want security but u can't provide comfort to a man...

At least I'm exposed to know one thing....attraction with a woman is not negotiated...

If I were the man...if I've exhausted all possible means to get to know why she is behaving the way she does and she doesn't give me a tangible reason;
1. I'll do a thorough cross examination of myself...yo be sure I'm not at fault within the limits of reason.
2. If I'm satisfied with my conscience, I'll let her be and accept she doesn't love nor care about me....this can go on for a year...ignore her food, spend less time with her... NEVER disturb her for sex...after all the man who can give his life for me...my Dad...will one day leave me...is it a woman's affection that I cannot wean myself off?
3. I'll absolve myself of all joint liabilities with her in business and hide my assets in nested corporations.
4. I'll start ignoring her financial needs...if she has her money...good for her.
5. I'll just check thoroughly if she is cheating...if she is...it's a deal breaker.
6. I'll let her family know about her behaviour... not to shout or shame her...but for posterity's sake.
7. I'll secretly arrange a contract marriage with a reasonable girl..(which I feel is the best option in this selfish generation). Get her pregnant ideally.
8. Divorce my wife based on grounds of adultery(probable) and neglect.
9. Get custody of my kids...if she tries to be vindictive even one bit...the only thing that cud help her is if she has total self control or a pure heart, she might not know when she destroys herself in a bid to get to me...I wouldn't talk past that ....smart shrewd people will understand.
10. Teach my kids never to negate their happiness for any human being.
11. I'll continue doing good...no be one person go change me to bad person

I'll live my simple life happily and wish her the same...
If you as a lady know you don't love a man...don't marry him shikena, forget the countless male attention u receive when young...the world is not your footstool...imagine me slaving for a woman that doesn't appreciate me.....society be damned... Na she go run...

Just 60 years of giving women more edge in marriage and they are making men see hell...see what is happening in the western society...

I have no quarrel with the above stated points. Some of them are quite sound and I would even use them if I was in that same position. Some others are borne out of ignorance, as you grow older you'll wisen up and have sense, it's your youth speaking.

60 years lol. As opposed to thousands of years of the opposite. Come on you're being dramatic. Again, with age you will have sense.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by cooooooks(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
victovrry:
My wife is a good and I can call her a virtuous woman but she won't give me sex when needed, though we have male and female kids ...please what can I do again? Tried all I have read online and even attends seminals together just to make her change but she did not. Please I'm not saying this to paint her black but that is only one aspect I wish she could change.

Advise please !!!

You cannot make her want to have sex with you, unfortunately. The best thing is to divorce her. You two can raise your kids in harmony as adults without being together.

Condolences bro.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rowj:
please house what is the work of this Spanish gold fly, how can you apply it and how does it work
u still it?
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2018
Some women dont like sex. some may be associated with their painful sex experiences if she went through them and some because of the way sex is perceived as bad by some nit understanding sex. she might also not like sex with men but with women...thats she might be a lesbian.

A lesbian doesnt enjoy sex with men, they see it as only for procrastination, check her sexuality status to be sure she isnt.

I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents? / 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.