Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

For Cherry Osariemen Aikoriogie By Omigie Oshor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Cherry Osariemen Aikoriogie By Omigie Oshor (378 Views)

For OSARIEMEN AIKORIOGIE By Omigie Oshor / Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs / True Encomiums: A Letter To Cherry Aikoriogie, By Oshor Omijie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Cherry Osariemen Aikoriogie By Omigie Oshor by oshorstan(f): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Sometimes i cry in awe at how GOD OLODUMARE has favoured me in giving me you. I remembered how we met in a rather abrasive and funny manner but we ended up falling in love with each other. i celebrate you my baby for whom you are, what you are, your patience cares , good will and interest in my life affairs even at your inconveniences. love will never end. broken hearts will mend again. you thought me to have faith, reading it from the bible wasnt even enough, at that time i needed someone to speak life into my dark life. the other she ran away , you said no i will stay. i type this not because i feel like punching my key pad of my laptop, because i want to put your name in the stone of times where water wind cant erode. you re a DARLING CHERRY. In my next life i will love to continue this relationship with you. YOU ARE FOREVER IN MY HEART AND SOUL MY PEARL.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIKORIOGIE CHERRY OSARIEMEN OSHOR

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Advices To Solve Marriage Problems And Issues / Up For Grab: Dubai Direct Employment Visa (2)years / How To Tell If You're In An Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.