Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? (5448 Views)

Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by Abimac(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2010
This situation is tormenting me every day, and I don't know how to part away from this ugly blood engagement that I did with my ex-girlfriend years back, she got married but unable to have children because of the blood engagement. Also on my part, women does not stay with me for long despite my good looking and comfortable pocket. Recently, I contacted her in 9ja and she told me that her Pastor was asking her about the real husband. I don't know what to do.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2010
Are you for real? undecided
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by galatico(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2010
Gosh!!! You just dug ur grave!!!! I'd never do that, not even for a million dollar!!!
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by talent1477(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2010
is left for two of you to decide. just meet a good man of  God. depending if you people agreed to break the oath. is a pity.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by MissyB1(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2010
I Don't believe Blood oath has effects. I think it's one of those
Superstitions we have attached too much importance to. Your (Both of You) problems
could just be as a result of something else. No?

Assuming the Blood engagement is the cause of Your predicaments,
why don't You both come to a mutual agreement to 'Let Everything Slide'?
To go Your separate ways? Then seal the new agreement with Blood, water, Kerosine or whorreva. Just agree to leave the past and move ahead.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by Odunnu: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2010
Is ths story real?if yes,I thought dat is vows takin,d parties hv 2 agree and when they want2 break or end its as simple as the 2parties agreeing again to dsagree?
Enlightn me more plz
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by Niceobo(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2010
With god all things are possible so take it 2 d lord in prayer.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by nnemak(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2010
very easy.
Once your confess JESUS as ur LORD and saviour, you are free from every other, covenant weather blood or water.

Just truly believe….
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by FrenchyL(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2010
Hello,

the solution is very simple. Give your life to Jesus christ and become born again.

The bible says in 2corinthians 5:17 that " if anyman be in christ, he is a new creation, old things are passed away,behold all things are made new"

when you become born-again, you cease to be the person who made the blood covenant and as a result of your new nature, the blood covenant ceases to exist. The devil would only use it to remind you so that he can have a foothold in your life but never forget that HE IS THE FATHER OF LIES.

finally, i recommend that you become a member and partner with a living, bible believing church. I recommend Christ Embassy. Go through the foundation school and start attending services regularly so that your faith will rise and this will enable you to do Great exploits in the kingdom.

I was a member of a secret cult when i was in university but when i became born again, my links to the cult were severed not by power or might but by God s Spirit.

If you still have questions feel free to write me.
remain Blessed. smiley
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by beingme(f): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2010
blood what?

now ur eyes are cleared what do u intend to do?
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by googles: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2010
[size=13pt] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WTF !?!
at this age nd time pple still cut themselves with old razors
claiming loff na wa o
you have seriously shot yourself in the head
like they ve all said only Jesus can save you
or you can choose to free yourself by jumping into the lagoon lipsrsealed[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by Flashfast1: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2010
How did you get in?
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by r231(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2010
40days prayer and fasting
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by naijaswag1: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2010
Kill yourself.You cannot undone any blood engagement.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by mikkyphp(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2010
is this blood thing really for real? no be just blood?
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by toosoon(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2010
Vampires - Blood suckers
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by milkan05(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2010
WTF is wrong with all these peeps and blood covs?? ahn ahn angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by petersamy: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2011
How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My girlfriend?
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2011
Sleep in a motuary for ten days
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by Gloria4luv(f): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2011
This is not real but if it is real, send me message, I will advice you on what to do?

Thanks
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by olawale005(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2011
well u once love her dearly that was why you have a blood engagement with her, so if you guys are having problems after departing then you have to call back for reunion so you both can be happy, very funny BLOOD ENGAGEMENT!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by chat2ij: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2011
blood convenant is a serious issue.an agreement that goes into spiritual reams.divine deliverance for both of you through thy Blood of Jesus. Since the problem has been identified,thy Lord ll surely set both of u free.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by snthesis(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2011
Mynd_44:

Sleep in a motuary for ten days
lol
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by Natasha2(f): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2011
naija_swag:

Kill yourself.You cannot undone any blood engagement.
lmao this thread is funny grin grin
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by MMM2(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2011
Bros no going back.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of A Blood Engagement With My Ex-girfriend? by kpolli(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
is there fake husband shocked

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Seeing A Pic Of A Girl Naked And Seeeing Her Naked Live? / OMG !!! You Won't Believe It ! (+18 Adult Content) / Why Does His Heart Beats Faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.