Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project (20726 Views)

South East Celebrates As $2.7b Ibom Sea Port To Take Off In April PHOTOS / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Lekki To Flag Off Deep Sea Port Project / 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Why are u and ur kinds attacking Igbo's that we don't want it to b completed

Abeg carry ur wahala go

No body cares

Let the Yorubas and hausa hat will patronized it, so that Igbo s will rest for u people

y are u guys all dumb like this... who said we dont want it completed ?
what air do u eastrrners breath... that makes u all so dumb, delusional, deceitfull n so hatefull ? WHAT IS WRONG WIT YOU PEOPLE ?
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Sea port work is a federal project whether it is done by federal or state. Use ur brain

The only different their is that the state will have more autonomy

Gosh

so why exactly are you crying now ? evry1 knws dat, and we are funding our seaport so as to getthat autonomy. any problem with dat ?
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by IgboticGirl(f): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

y are u guys all dumb like this... who said we dont want it completed ?
what air do u eastrrners breath... that makes u all so dumb, delusional, deceitfull n so hatefull ? WHAT IS WRONG WIT YOU PEOPLE ?

Well I don't blame u , I blame myself for replying fake ass

Bye
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

WHY ARE YOU GUYS DUMB LIKE THS ? IBAKA SEAPORT WAS NEVER A FEDERAL PROJECT, OUR STATES AIRPORT IS NOT A FEDERAL PROJECT T..

UNLIKE YOU EASTERN CRY BABIES, WE TAKE UP OUR PROJECTS AND WE DO IT FOR OUR PEOPLE...
WE DONT SIT AND CRY MARGINALIZATION LIKE SOME CHLDISH AND FOOLISH TRIBE WE ALL KNOW.

get that.

We have a law enshrined in our. constitution which states that 'All lands belongs to the federal government of nigeria" A state government owns nothing in nigeria.

Secondly. pls stop being an idiot, if not for 13% oil derivation revenue will akwaibom be able to build anything Since their existence as a state for decades now what have they ever built
Pls dress back abeg n stop talking nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

We have a law enshrined in our. constitution which states that 'All lands belongs to the federal government of nigeria" A state government owns nothing in nigeria.

Secondly. pls stop being an idiot, if not for 13% oil derivation revenue will akwaibom be able to build anything Since their existence as a state for decades now what have they ever built
Pls dress back abeg n stop talking nonsense.

WHAT ARE YOU SO DUMB, YOU WANT TO LIE ONTGE LAND USE ACT AND YOU LIE TO A PRACTICING LAWYER ?

Land in Nigeria belongs to Nigerians and the govt holds same in trust for all Nigerians... The fed govt control only some part deemed as federal lands, and once they use it for any thing othwr than what they got it for it reverts back to the state

What do u want to lie again...
YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB AND IGNORANT AND YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW IT... SPITS
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

WHAT ARE YOU SO DUMB, YOU WANT TO LIE ONTGE LAND USE ACT AND YOU LIE TO A PRACTICING LAWYER ?

Land in Nigeria belongs to Nigerians and the govt holds same in trust for all Nigerians... The fed govt control only some part deemed as federal lands, and once they use it for any thing othwr than what they got it for it reverts back to the state

What do u want to lie again...
YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB AND IGNORANT AND YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW IT... SPITS

Ur not a zoo practicing lawyer Sir, stop lying to urself this yoruba man...grin.

Everything on nigeria belongs to the FG, keep. deceiving urself.

Meanwhile wen was the ibaka seaport initiated? which year?
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ur not a zoo practicing lawyer Sir, stop lying to urself this yoruba man...grin.

DUMB IGBOTIC PIG... THIS IS THE PREABLE OF TJE LAND USE ACT.

Land Use Act
Chapter 202
Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990
An Act to Vest all Land compromised in the territory of each State (except land vested in the Federal government or its agencies) solely in the Governor of the State , who would hold such Land in trust for the people and would henceforth be responsible for allocation of land in all urban areas to individuals resident in the State and to organisations for residential, agriculture, commercial and other purposes while similar powers will with respect to non urban areas are conferred on Local Governments.(27 th March 1978) Commencement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Part I
General
1. Subject to the provisions of this Act, all land comprised in the territory of each State in the Federation are hereby vested in the Governor of that State and such land shall be held in trust and administered for the use and common benefit of all Nigerians in accordance with the provisions of this Act.
2. (1) As from the commencement of this Act -
(a) all land in urban areas shall be under the control and management of the Governor of each State. And
(b) all other land shall, subject to this Act, be under the control and management of the Local Government, within the area of jurisdiction of which the land is situated.
(2) There shall be established in each State a body to be known as "the Land Use and Allocation Committee" which shall have responsibility for:-
(a) advising the Governor on any matter connected with the management of land to which paragraph (a) of subsection (1) above relates;
(b) Advising the Governor on any matter connected with the resettlement of persons affected by the revocation of rights of occupancy on the ground of overriding public interest under this Act; and
(c) determining disputes as to the amount of compensation payable under this Act for improvements on land.
(3) The Land Use and Allocation Committee shall consist of such number of persons as the Governor may determine and shall include in its membership:-
(a) not less than two persons possessing qualifications approved for appointment to the public service as estate surveyors or land officers ad who have had such qualification for not less than five years; and
(b) a legal practitioner.
(4) The Land Use and Allocation Committee shall be presided over by such one of its members as may be designated by the Governor and, subject to such directions as may be given in the regard by the Governor, shall have power to regulate its proceedings.
(5) There shall also be established for each Local Government a body to be known as "the Land Allocation Advisory Committee" which shall consist of such persons as may be determined by the Governor acting after consultation with the Local Government and shall have responsibility for advising the Local Government on any matter connected with the management of land to which paragraph (b) of subsection (1) above relates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Part I
General
1. Subject to the provisions of this Act, all land comprised in the territory of each State in the Federation are hereby vested in the Governor of that State and such land shall be held in trust and administered for the use and common benefit of all Nigerians in accordance with the provisions of this Act.
2. (1) As from the commencement of this Act -
(a) all land in urban areas shall be under the control and management of the Governor of each State. And
(b) all other land shall, subject to this Act, be under the control and management of the Local Government, within the area of jurisdiction of which the land is situated.
(2) There shall be established in each State a body to be known as "the Land Use and Allocation Committee" which shall have responsibility for:-
(a) advising the Governor on any matter connected with the management of land to which paragraph (a) of subsection (1) above relates;
(b) Advising the Governor on any matter connected with the resettlement of persons affected by the revocation of rights of occupancy on the ground of overriding public interest under this Act; and
(c) determining disputes as to the amount of compensation payable under this Act for improvements on land.
(3) The Land Use and Allocation Committee shall consist of such number of persons as the Governor may determine and shall include in its membership:-
(a) not less than two persons possessing qualifications approved for appointment to the public service as estate surveyors or land officers ad who have had such qualification for not less than five years; and
(b) a legal practitioner.
(4) The Land Use and Allocation Committee shall be presided over by such one of its members as may be designated by the Governor and, subject to such directions as may be given in the regard by the Governor, shall have power to regulate its proceedings.
(5) There shall also be established for each Local Government a body to be known as "the Land Allocation Advisory Committee" which shall consist of such persons as may be determined by the Governor acting after consultation with the Local Government and shall have responsibility for advising the Local Government on any matter connected with the management of land to which paragraph (b) of subsection (1) above relates...

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by redroom: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

so why exactly are you crying now ? evry1 knws dat, and we are funding our seaport so as to getthat autonomy. any problem with dat ?
ode while akpabio or udom have not bought 1 bag of cement for the said project despite all the allocation channeled to it over the years, and who will patronize that port, u think SW and North will, with how a hate filled descendant of a housemaid like u runs his/her mouth in this forum, u will think their pple is any better, primitive folks that dump their kids in the forest to starve to death, all in the name of witch craft, I keep asking u, who will patronize ur useless seaport, I hope is not the new terrorist that u want them to do it, am currently using onne port for my shipping , anytime I go there, they will be pleading for me to use it more often while a descendant of a housemaid like u, who that have not made up to 1million naira in his/her will be running her mouth for a port that yet to be constructed, silly
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2017
redroom:

ode while akpabio or udom have not bought 1 bag of cement for the said project despite all the allocation channeled to it over the years, and who will patronize that port, u think SW and North will, with how a hate filled descendant of a housemaid like u runs his/her mouth in this forum, u will think their pple is any better, primitive folks that dump their kids in the forest to starve to death, all in the name of witch craft, I keep asking u, who will patronize ur useless seaport, I hope is not the new terrorist that u want them to do it, am currently using onne port for my shipping , anytime I go there, they will be pleading for me to use it more often while a descendant of a housemaid like u, who that have not made up to 1million naira in his/her will be running her mouth for a port that yet to be constructed, silly

LET THE HATE FLOW IN YOU... LET IT EAT YOU UP FROM DEEP DOWN...
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by redroom: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

LET THE HATE FLOW IN YOU... LET IT EAT YOU UP FROM DEEP DOWN...

iranu like u, which hate? how can I hate someone or a group of pple that I employ as housemaids and stewards, how can I? u fools should borrow a leaf from ur leaders, they don't go about disrespecting their neighbours , u needed to be put in ur place , even typing with capital letter won't help u, u are nobody
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by libertyhope2017: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

You are very right.
This is the sole reason many people believe Lagos is a more magnet for people.
Develope the Ports in Warri, Calabar, Port-Harcout and establish the Gelele Port in Benin and wait for 30 years to see if people will run to Lagos again.
Lagos has been developed by outsiders just because cities with Ports draw businesses to it.
Lagos was once the Capital of Nigeria so is Calabar, so why the over-concentration in Lagos?
Don't these myopic leaders know that, should anything happen to Lagos, Nigeria is finished? Develop other parts and let's see what would happen!
Restructuring is the way for Nigeria to fully attain her developmental capabilities.
Once politics is put aside, I dont think any region would tak about going its separate ways.
Restructure the country just like it's done in the USA.

30 yrs is even too much. 5 yrs is enough and Lagos will lose nearly 70% of its revenue.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
redroom:

iranu like u, which hate? how can I hate someone or a group of pple that I employ as housemaids and stewards, how can I? u fools should borrow a leaf from ur leaders, they don't go about disrespecting their neighbours , u needed to be put in ur place , even typing with capital letter won't help u, u are nobody

Lols, shebi i be ur houseboy, oya come and sieze my phone na... Ishi adigimma, mkpa/mma-gi
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by OjukwuWarBird: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
udemzyudex:

cost and time taken to clear the goods will determine..

There are people from onitsha that import through lagos seaport,you think they don't what they want?

It took someone over 3months to clear his goods from the seaport in ss but he cleared his goods and even ordered for another one through lagos seaport.

If the Ibaka seaport is concluded and everthing goes well with fast clearing at affordable cost,people from sw will import through the port.

Have seen pure water companies coming all the way from katsina,kaduna to buy their material in lagos.

Will people like Blue3k and jetleeee ever learn

Hope they can see one of the evil strategy by successive FG in frustrating importation through SS ports.

Tomorrow one illiterate will tell me that the reason we don't use Eastern ports is because we like Lagos ports.
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Blue3k(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Will people like Blue3k and jetleeee ever learn

Hope they can see one of the evil strategy by successive FG in frustrating importation through SS ports.

Tomorrow one illiterate will tell me that the reason we don't use Eastern ports is because we like Lagos ports.

Lol frustrating what you Perpetual victim. The hold up it at Akwa Iboms end they aren't don't with the technical aspects yet. This has nothing to do with federal government. If you spend more time reading instead of whining you would know this. The federal government is frustrating the port they budgeted for it, approved free trade zones and granted 50 year concession.

Source: http://idsp.ak.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Dare2Try(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Wida you..
I referred to terrorist and not well thinking people... Are u a terrorist. ?

So Igbo people are now terrorist? Well I don't blame u anyway and before u start dangling like a blind wolf, I'm also from Akwa ibom like u, ikono L.G.A, Nkwot community, ward7 to be precise and I know how to respect peoples emotions as well maybe u should try that as well
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dare2Try:

So Igbo people are now terrorist? Well I don't blame u anyway and before u start dangling like a blind wolf, I'm also from Akwa ibom like u, ikono L.G.A, Nkwot community, ward7 to be precise and I know how to respect peoples emotions as well maybe u should try that as well

Ikpa no dey show urself..
My post no bin get any mention of Igbo, bring any mention of it and i will deactivate my account..
If u cant then shut your trap up...
And stop trying to pitch Aks against Igbo people.
Since wen did "Ipob terrorist" become synonyms for igbo tribe... ??
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Dare2Try(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Ikpa no dey show urself..
My post no bin get any mention of Igbo, bring any mention of it and i will deactivate my account..
If u cant then shut your trap up...
And stop trying to pitch Aks against Igbo people.
Since wen did "Ipob terrorist" become synonyms for igbo tribe... ??

U can educate me on the ethnicity that make up the Biafra group and I will be humble enough to learn from u, if u can't then shut up and learn how to respect other entity
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dare2Try:

U can educate me on the ethnicity that make up the Biafra group and I will be humble enough to learn from u, if u can't then shut up and learn how to respect other entity

So if i call militants terrorist does it mean i am calling Ijaw people terrorist ?
If i call Boko Haram terrorist, does it mean that i am calling all Northernes terrorist ?
I call Fullani Herdsmen Terrorist does it mean that i am calling all fullani people terrorist ?

Who are the ethnicity that make up the aforementioned groups ?

Ikpa you are too dumb to be from Aks, we deny you and ur mummu reasoning... You are an Ipob terrorist.
Kpong ndi simme uto ndisimme ami mbok eyeneka

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by 0m0nnakoda: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

You are very right.
This is the sole reason many people believe Lagos is a more magnet for people.
Develope the Ports in Warri, Calabar, Port-Harcout and establish the Gelele Port in Benin and wait for 30 years to see if people will run to Lagos again.
Lagos has been developed by outsiders just because cities with Ports draw businesses to it.
Lagos was once the Capital of Nigeria so is Calabar, so why the over-concentration in Lagos?
Don't these myopic leaders know that, should anything happen to Lagos, Nigeria is finished? Develop other parts and let's see what would happen!
Restructuring is the way for Nigeria to fully attain her developmental capabilities.
Once politics is put aside, I dont think any region would tak about going its separate ways.
Restructure the country just like it's done in the USA.
Maybe you are a child. Lagos was nothing like what it was now up till 1991 when it was Capital.

Nigeria left Lagos in a Mess. Go and look at the Federal Secretariat, The National Stadium ,Theatre , Airport etc .

The port is one factor but not the main factor. Since 1999 to date Lagos has had visionary governors. Compare that with DElta state for example or even Akwa Ibom or Cross River . Where is the dividend of Tinapa or Uyo Stadium? Could those moneys have been used to build a port?
I can only speculate on Akpabio's wealth.

We all know in Lagos Tinubu is corrupt but what is the difference between Tinubu on the one hand and Ibori,Duke Akpabio,Odili and Amaechi. Stop blaming the FG . Many of those states had windfall revenues and NOTHING to show for it.NOTHING.
Tinubu is the architect of Lagos revival. He had a very clear vision of what he wanted to achieve and that is why they call him Asiwaju. We saw Obasanjo withhold LG funds but he stood firm.

If lagos had been in PDP hands we would be singing another song
If Tinubu had the same money Ibori had .Lagos state would own an airline today that would be the National carrier.
If Lagos had been in any other part of the country it would have been killed by tribalism or religion but Lagos is open to all Nigerians and people can prosper in relative peace
Imagine the money Ibori is alleged to have stolen .Could that not build a Port?
The FG is never going to have that kind of $100 oil again. What did your leaders do during the 7 years of Plenty.
Why must Akwa Ibom and Cross river be fighting instead of integrating and cooperating? Pride and selfishness. There is nothing stopping state governments getting and operating oil blocs or refineries where are they? Truth is your leaders are clueless

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Dare2Try(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

So if i call militants terrorist does it mean i am calling Ijaw people terrorist ?
If i call Boko Haram terrorist, does it mean that i am calling all Northernes terrorist ?
I call Fullani Herdsmen Terrorist does it mean that i am calling all fullani people terrorist ?

Who are the ethnicity that make up the aforementioned groups ?

Ikpa you are too dumb to be from Aks, we deny you and ur mummu reasoning... You are an Ipob terrorist.
Kpong ndi simme uto ndisimme ami mbok eyeneka

Hehehe so ndi doh ndisimme , ok koburu, don't want to throw bante with u anymore, shikena
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dare2Try:

Hehehe so ndi doh ndisimme , ok koburu, don't want to throw bante with u anymore, shikena

Hahahahaha
Mak mfighna, wen u see me on taking down Ipob terrorist.. Pls maintain ur lane, i dnt like having civilian casualties wen i am out to against terrorism.
Mbok eyen eka, avoid my moniker...wen in doubt check my signature.
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Dare2Try(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Hahahahaha
Mak mfighna, wen u see me on taking down Ipob terrorist.. Pls maintain ur lane, i dnt like having civilian casualties wen i am out to against terrorism.
Mbok eyen eka, avoid my moniker...wen in doubt check my signature.

Well I'm not surprise , typical behaviour of a caged bird that has no exposure anyway I'm not here to throw tantrums, have a nice day
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dare2Try:

Well I'm not surprise , typical behaviour of a caged bird that has no exposure anyway I'm not here to throw tantrums, have a nice day

Lols.
Imagine who dey talk of exposure. ?
I talk Ipob terrorist, u talk say i dey talk of all igbos, whose so daft as to generalise blindly here... Ikpa I dey busy, no do make i be the reason for ur deleting ur nairaland account.
Nsi diagha ndisimmeh oo... Just dey ur lane... Amekob ?
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Dare2Try(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Lols.
Imagine who dey talk of exposure. ?
I talk Ipob terrorist, u talk say i dey talk of all igbos, whose so daft as to generalise blindly here... Ikpa I dey busy, no do make i be the reason for ur deleting ur nairaland account.
Nsi diagha ndisimmeh oo... Just dey ur lane... Amekob ?

Hahaha, what a shame? U couldn't even construct a phrase, " for ur deleting ur nairaland account" like I said earlier, I'm not here to throw tantrums but I must admit, I'm fascinate by level of ur ignorance, I would love to help you out of ur misery by taking easy on you cause I won't like to see the little personality u I've got, go down the drains because of me, Eyeneka mbok ku suwene idem aba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sagay: Buhari’s Critics Over Dead Men’s Appointment Are Lilliputians / Atiku’s Nationality: Where APC Legal Team Got It Wrong / Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.