Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days (652 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by onila(f): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
undecided

a guy is being friendly and wants to gist you

all have ulterior motives to ask you out or smash you

. .men are so ashawo embarassed

you can't have a genuine male friends these days undecided
Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by midehi2(f): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin werey
Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
You are right my sister grin
Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by greatnaija01: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
sharap... I tried adding you as a casual gisting friend and you never added but rather all I got was cold rebuke for attempting to PM u... so stop lying... do not generalize...

onila:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by onila(f): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
greatnaija01:
sharap... I tried adding you as a casual gisting friend and you never added but rather all I got was cold rebuke for attempting to PM u... so stop lying... do not generalize...

oh never saw your email

and I have always told everyone on NL, that my NL pm ain't working
Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yes, me
Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin grin
Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by FemiEddy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
onila:
undecided

Women are Olosho grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by Towncrier247: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
is there any lady who just wants to chat with you without asking you for something (especially material things) eventually?

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by DarkMagic(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
The guy up dere jes said ma mnid
Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by onila(f): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Towncrier247:
is there any lady who just wants to chat with you without asking you for something (especially material things) eventually?

yes, me

still in school, depending on parents

don't need guys money
Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
And women are the mother of ashawos grin
onila:
undecided

Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by Homeboiy: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nneka na refnol u de take abi na weed

I won de dey high like u
Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by IamSINZ(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
Nneka na refnol u de take abi na weed

I won de dey high like u

Na glue grin

Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by mizzygray(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
onila:
undecided

Yes their are, u might be chasing dems away cuz of ur faith(lack of) in guys. Give some a chance
Re: Is There Any Guy Who Wants To Chat With You Without Anything Attached These Days by mizzygray(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
onila:
undecided

Yes their are, u might be chasing dem away cuz of ur faith(lack of) in guys. Give some a chance

(1) (Reply)

5 Approaches Some Men Take That Are Annoying / The Outcome Of My Suicide Mission / Permanent Solution To Your " 1 Min C*m"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.