Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over (1484 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by MyNewJackeT: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
people in the streets have been telling me how powerful she is in bed, and I program her but before she came I decided to take some mixture like that but now she's not here, and I'm almost dying.

All girls are evil.
it no go better for her
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
SMH undecided
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by DarkMagic(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
I laf fall for ground grin
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by thesicilian: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isn't it shameful for a young able bodied man to be taking aphrodisiacs?
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by Greenbullet(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shiiiooor your body go hot today.
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lol
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by paiz: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Enter brothel
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by AleksAndria: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by Nutase: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
It is well with your d**k.
Next time you will have sense. tongue
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by MyNewJackeT: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nutase:
It is well with your d**k.
Next time you will have sense. tongue

but why did she promise and fail?
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by Lalas247(f): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Warashame
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by Damilaresimon25(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Create a hole on something... Imagine its a pvcci....start digging.

Dat should help.

Dont mention. grin
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by HeWrites(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Damilaresimon25:
Create a hole on something... Imaging its a pvcci....start digging.

Dat should help.

Dont mention. grin

1 Like

Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by tosyne2much(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Damilaresimon25:
Create a hole on something... Imaging its a pvcci....start digging.

Dat should help.

Dont mention. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by MyNewJackeT: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:
Warashame

guy Wetin be your own, if I fall my hand
the streets wont forgive me.
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by Readwarn(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Now it's called Tidy... Sex have suffered.
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by MyNewJackeT: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Readwarn:
Now it's called Tidy... Sex have suffered.

it has always been tidy, for example you don tidy that chick? I invented it. LoL
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
people in the streets have been telling me how powerful she is in bed, and I program her but before she came I decided to take some mixture like that but now she's not here, and I'm almost dying.

All girls are evil.
it no go better for her
are you around let me come over smiley
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

All girls are evil.
it no go better for her

Op u are just cursing yourself

Did u agree with her that both of u will go on Marathon sexxx today?

Was that the agreement between both of u? undecided

Smhhhh

Some guys go just use their own mouth dey heap curses on themselves.

Mtchewwwwww
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by MyNewJackeT: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
based on the stories I've heard don't you think I should fortify myself?
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by mofeoluwadassah: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
get a chicken....undecided
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by sunvillequeen(f): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thunder don fire this one. So you were planning on scattering her kpeikus. grin.
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by gbmclub: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

it has always been tidy, for example you don tidy that chick? I invented it. LoL

Gerrourahere invent fire! Somtin wer street niggas don d talk 4 long

Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by MasterKim: 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
U no get hole for ur fence?
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by anonymuz(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Damilaresimon25:
Create a hole on something... Imagine its a pvcci....start digging.

Dat should help.

Dont mention. grin
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by Kobicove(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Serves you right tongue
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by Stevengerd(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
sunvillequeen:
Thunder don fire this one. So you were planning on scattering her kpeikus. grin.
Lol, when the kpekus no be block, why e go scatter?
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by MyNewJackeT: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
chei
Re: I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over by MyNewJackeT: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTC

(1) (Reply)

Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please / Abuja Runz Girl Strips Naked To Disgrace Client (photos) / Ladies, Take Note: These are 7 Things Women Should Always Do After S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.