Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? (1070 Views)

I Need A Wife Living In Us Or Canada. / Shocking Moment Man Saw His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos / Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by kristofa09(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
I have got this dude of mine who met this young lady who had a job later as a lecturer. they dated for a year and half and thought it wise to do the nuptial. the lady hasn't had a shiny past as such. She is supposed to further her studies to grow along the academic line. she has an option of going abroad or studying within the country for her masters and PhD. Traveling out should be be two weeks after her wedding. dude seems not to know what to do thinking the possibility of infidelity. Guys, if you were in his shoes, would you allow her to do it within or without? honest and straight answers please.

i think opinion from married couples will count here.

cc: lalastica
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by Softorgasm(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Personally, i wont agree that she leave the country, she will have to do it in the state where we live....Going abroad, will destroy the marriage in the long run.
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by ikbnice(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
If a lady will cheat, even under your nose, she'd do it. But honestly, 18 months no be joke o. She should do it here jare
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by HeWrites(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
If am in your shoes

I will tell her that

Go Abroad my desr

Alotta pvcci plenty for naija to enjoy before you arrive... No need to worry bouh me cool

Simple!
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by kristofa09(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
HeWrites:
If am in your shoes

I will tell her that

Go Abroad my desr

Alotta pvcci plenty for naija to enjoy before you arrive... No need to worry bouh me cool

Simple!

guy your own sef no good o. so u no mind guys dey straff your wife?
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by HeWrites(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
kristofa09:

guy your own sef no good o. so u no mind guys dey straff your wife?

I go lay charm for'am any dude wey wan fvck her go die or better still

Do a charm that will make her ugly and scary when dey wan sample her

#Y0l0
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by IamLEGEND1: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Make him nack am give am Belle..... Then allow her to travel.

At the very least you know your first child would be yours,you no go drag pikin with another man + dual citizenship.

1 Like

Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by kristofa09(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
HeWrites:

I go lay charm for'am any dude wey wan fvck her go die or better still

Do a charm that will make her ugly and scary when dey wan sample her

#Y0l0

your wifi no reach Europe na
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by kristofa09(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

At the very least you know your first child would be yours,you no go drag pikin with another man + dual citizenship.

and if she dosnt want to get pregnant na? hope you no say woman wey no wan pregnant no go pregnant? them know their way
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by HeWrites(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
kristofa09:

your wifi no reach Europe na

Everthing go don settle down for her body before departure
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by kristofa09(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
HeWrites:

Everthing go don settle down for her body before departure

but really most women are deceitful...i told him to let her study here but dude say e go be like say him no wan make the lady make use of the scholarship the school one give her abroad
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by HeWrites(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
kristofa09:

but really most women are deceitful...i told him to let her study here but dude say e go be like say him no wan make the lady make use of the scholarship the school one give her abroad

Let him give her belle
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by kristofa09(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
mode take this thing front page. serious opinions are needed here. thank u.
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
as long as you trust your wife, then allow shit rest,,but just try and impregnate her shaa
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by kristofa09(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:
as long as you trust your wife, then allow shit rest,,but just try and impregnate her shaa
sekxy you seee... even you no say its a dicy situation...the chick go cheat
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by pat1612(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Marriage is about faith if your friend doesnt have it on her just dont get married na by force is he marrying
Also is your friend going to be faithful with her,dont expect something that you cannot give.
What do u men by she doesnt have a shiny past??
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by mofeoluwadassah: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
lay magun on her....simple cool
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by lomprico(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Let her school here o!
My guys marriage is a mess right now because his new bride travelled abroad for study 6 months after their wedding. I dont want to go into details op but dont let ur wife travel oo! Unless u go follow am join bodi.
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
kristofa09:

sekxy you seee... even you no say its a dicy situation...the chick go cheat
ehn,so that his nerves go calm naawcheesy
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by kristofa09(m): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
lomprico:
Let her school here o!
My guys marriage is a mess right now because his new bride travelled abroad for study 6 months after their wedding. I dont want to go into details op but dont let ur wife travel oo! Unless u go follow am join bodi.
brother give details abeg....besides nobody knows them...thanks
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by Lalas247(f): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

I HAIL O grin
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by lomprico(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
kristofa09:

brother give details abeg....besides nobody knows them...thanks

Go like gist for real live o! grin

Wify travelled to X for study, finished and refused to come back probably fell on some dicks.
Even when she came back for a visit went to her parents house, told ma nigga dat she dint come back for of him.
Went back to X, my guy started partying, clubbing n fuçking around.
Until when he decided to call marriage quits n marry a gud gal he found, wifys parents forced her back to make piss, ma guy had to mellow despite his home bois warning him not to take her back. She came back grudgingly n he took her back n its one fight after anoda.
Told ma guy marriage is over! dat they are just patching what cant be fixed!
Now ma nigga is planning to relocate outta this shithole of a country (without her of course 'ma nigga' cool).
6 years down d drain no lil rascals to show for it, All because a good guy wanted to please his wife.

Phew!! Are u happy now? Op!
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by Prevho: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is very risky but you don't have a right to hold her dream, she will always refer to It. But if it was me, she must stay back.

But on the bad side, the more exposure a woman gets, the chances of cheating increases exponentially, it is left for her to be culpable.

18months is too long to rule out the possibility of cheating and I know she will kick against pregnancy.

Oga, either you follow her or you prepare for the worse during that time frame, be strong. At least, she wants to marry you.
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by majorgr: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
depending on the type of grant she has, most grant considering the fact she is married will make provision for she, the husband and 2 Children maximum... also, if she is blessed with something doing over there, she can always invite her husband over even though it is once in a while they can still make the marriage work home or abroad that way it will be even more romantic having your spouse coming over for honeymoon.
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by tayo60(f): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Why not free her then? Since there is possibility of infidelity between the two of you. Go your separate ways and find yourselves better suitors. Simple!
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by kristofa09(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
tayo60:
Why not free her then? Since there is possibility of infidelity between the two of you. Go your separate ways and find yourselves better suitors. Simple!

"better suitor" as in, the one that u can cheat on right?

besides am not the person in question
Re: Wife Living You For 18month Study Abroad 2 Weeeks After Your Wedding? by kristofa09(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Prevho:
This is very risky but you don't have a right to hold her dream, she will always refer to It. But if it was me, she must stay back.

But on the bad side, the more exposure a woman gets, the chances of cheating increases exponentially, it is left for her to be culpable.

18months is too long to rule out the possibility of cheating and I know she will kick against pregnancy.

Oga, either you follow her or you prepare for the worse during that time frame, be strong. At least, she wants to marry you.

brother ...the type of girls we have these days are nothing to write home about. times are bad

(1) (Reply)

How To Reply "Is This How You Chat With Other Gals" / I Used To Think Igbo Girls Were Too Expensive, I Was Wrong / Facebook Slay Queen Wants To Be Wizkid Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.